Search Home : Home : Family : Parenting : Magazines and E-zines
- American Kids: Monthly parenting magazine featuring articles on children's health, education, music, and behavior.
- BabyChatter Ezine: Provides parenting, pregnancy, baby information, freebies and coupons.
- Bend Psychological Services: Parenting information and solutions for teenagers who suffer from behavioral problems, mental illness, or substance abuse.
- Budgetline Monthly: Family oriented site concerned with raising a family on a budget. Includes cookery, crafts, gardening, parenting information, children, teens, relations and humour.
- Career Magazine for Teachers, Parents and Students: Offers tools to help students choose a career path and find out more about themselves.
- Child.com: Dedicated to helping parents find the information and support they need to best care for their children and themselves.
- College Parent Magazine: Dedicated to assisting and empowering parents of students currently attending or preparing for college by providing reliable college information, advice, and guidance.
- Creative Child Online: A site based on the magazine for parents who wish to nurture their child's creativity. Site contains subscription information, articles, craft projects, and hundreds of creative toy awards.
- Family Matters: Newsletter with articles on child development, behavior, discipline and other issues.
- Family Times Publications: Family oriented publication dealing with issues concerning babies through seniors. Good `resource` for local and national events.
- Family and Home Network: Supports and encourages mothers and fathers who choose to forgo or cut back on paid employment to be home with their children. Publisher of Welcome Home Magazine.
- FamilyTLC: Provides caring adults with age-appropriate, fun, learning activities to do with children. Includes parenting articles and parent/child dialogues.
- Familyrapp - A Parents' Magazine: A one-stop reference point for parents: informative parenting articles and directories of days out, family holidays, book reviews, drug information, education, recipes, health and shopping with many links.
- From Birth to Puberty: For parents of young children. A practical guide to the parenting skills you need to help your child develop a healthy sexuality.
- How To Have Amazing Kids: A parenting book on raising kids to have character and respect.
- Infant Research: Annotated bibliography of selected articles from professional journals and meetings that focus on infant cognitive development.
- Informed Parent: A monthly online magazine which addresses the areas of pediatrics, child-care, and issues relevant to today's parents.
- InnerSelf Magazine - Parenting: Articles discuss many different aspects of parenting, including how to start a child out right in life. Provides practical tools as well as inspiration.
- Inspired Parenting: With a focus on mind-body approaches for the whole child, including support for children's physical health, emotions, and mental and spiritual development. Aims to provide tools and inspiration to care tenders.
- InspiredParent.com: Online magazine for parents contains information in the form of articles, resources, links, and a discussion forum.
- Jorbins.com Baby and Nursery Magazine: Find articles on parenting, daycare, family health, infant and baby safety, daycare, and baby shower games.
- Junior: Junior magazine, for parents of children aged 0-8 years
- Keepers of the Children - Native American Wisdom and Parenting: Uses Native American spiritual ideas to show parents how to raise children who know their strengths and use them to create lives of meaning and contribution.
- Kids Holiday Crafts Magazine: An online magazine for parents with parenting articles, fictional stories, crafts, puzzles and poems for parents to share with their kids.
- Marilyn Heins, Ph.D., FAAP: Parenting skills, strategies, common sense advice to balance the needs of both parents and children.
- Mothering Magazine: The Natural Family Living Magazine
- National Family Network: Our Family Parenting oriented monthly publications from the north of US and Canada.
- Nick Jr. Magazine: Parenting secrets, ways to play-to-learn with your child. Online magazine.
- Nurturing Magazine: Publication that focuses on natural parenting, homebirth, and related issues.
- Palmer Press: Normal child-rearing, and behaviour problems are things that this site has material on.
- Parenting Tips from ParentSuccess.com: Monthly parenting tips and strategies from Dr. Roger McIntire, parenting expert and author of "Raising Good Kids in Tough Times."
- Parenting Together Home Page: Parenting advice for the family during and after the pregnancy. It has a forum.
- Parenting With Spirit: Parenting, children and spirituality are explored in this magazine. Features inspiration articles on emotions, adoption and television.
- Parents.com: Provides magazine articles, newsletters, pregnancy, health, and baby information, advice, polls, contests, and message boards.
- Parentsbaby.com: Articles, shopping guides and tips for babies ages 0-12 months.
- Positive Parenting Publications: A UK based charity providing parenting resources to support families around the world.
- Preemie Parenting Resources: Offers resources for parents of preemies, including: birth stories, medical causes of prematurity, support groups, medical complications and special needs.
- RaisingASon.com: Online support community for parents raising sons. It has age breaks.
- Seminars for Parenting and Living with Children: Offers an online parenting advice column and ideas on how to live with children.
- Sharon K. Weiss, M.Ed.: Promotes the author's book, From Chaos to Calm, with parenting tips, and the introduction to the book, links, and suggested reading material.
- The Dabbling Mum: Offers free drawings in party supplies, the Cyber Scavenger Hunt, and a free newsletter.
- The Parenting Weblog: Dr. Mitchell Cohn aims to educate readers about issues for progressive parents with articles and commentary.
- The Successful Parent: A newsletter featuring parenting skills, child psychology, child development, and all areas of the parent child relationship.
- Wee Ones Magazine: A children and parenting magazine for parents and kids.
- Your Step Family, LLC: Covers step-family issues featuring research-based tips and solutions. Tips, resources and DIY projects.