Search Home : Home : Family : Parenting : Step Parents
- All Things Stepparenting: Articles, resources, freebies, books and more from stepmom and author Karon Goodman.
- Blended Families: Offers a free newsletter for blended families, marriage coaching, teleclasses and an ebook on conquering conflict.
- Blended Families Article: Willard F. Harley, Jr. addresses dealing with disagreements between parents on disciplining children.
- Blended Family Resource Center: located in Redmond, Washington. Specialized in helping blended and step families with advice and counselling.
- Bonus Families: Dedicated to the support and reassurance of every member of your bonus(step)family, from kids to grandparents. Questions and answers by professionals plus lots of "been there, done that" information.
- Center for Stepfamily Development, Boise, Idaho: The Center for Stepfamily Development is a `resource` for stepfamilies in Idaho and the Northwest, providing information, education and support, including classes and counseling.
- CoMamas Association: Support, news, help, and seminars.
- Commitment: Advice and help for step families. Ten things every stepparent should understand about being in a blended family. Question and answer format.
- Cyber Step-Mother - A Story: The inspiring tale of a step-mother's journey towards acceptance.
- Divorce Step: Provides support and assistance in the areas of divorce and especially step-parenting. Articles, web resources, newsletter, and email.
- Double Dose of Values: In blended families, values can be the same or at odds. Article from Gazette on-line.
- Help Your Teen Adjust to a Stepfamily: Article with advice.
- How Age Affects a Child's Reaction to Step-Families: Tips on how children of different ages cope with their parents re-marriage.
- Jill Curtis helpsite for parents and grandparents: Offers advice and support for different family relationships, single parents, gayfamilies, step and blended families. Houses over 300 articles and reviews of Jull Curtis' books.
- Life In a Blender: A support community for all adult members of blended families, including discussion forum and chat facility.
- Loretta Mosca's Articles About Step Parenting & Blended Families: Articles about the ups and downs of step family life by someone raised in a blended family and now raising one of her own. The emphasis in on the value of a sense of humour.
- New Stepparents: The most important part of becoming a stepparent is the prior planning the new step parent and the biological parent do before the wedding. Hints on discipline, family rules, and support.
- Second Wives Cafe: Online support community for second wives and stepmothers. Free registration is required to access some of the chat areas.
- Step Mom Group: Articles, advice, books, message board, and other blended family resources.
- Step Mom's Support Group: Monthly newsletter and devotion for step mothers.
- Step Parents Bulletin Board at Robyn's Nest: Opportunity for current and future step parents to get advice and network.
- Step Parents and Friends Message Boards: Support and friendship for all step parents.
- Step-Carefully: Step-family support. Offering a newsletter and books for stepparents. E-mail counseling and support worldwide.
- Step-Families/Step-Parenting Board - Parent's Perspective: Discussion board for step-parents to vent, share ideas, and get advice.
- Step-Parenting Survival Company: Offers survival tactics, step parenting 101; survival secrets, and workshops.
- StepFamilies UK: British Stepfamily site with info for stepmothers and -fathers, articles, a forum and a wealth of links.
- StepFamily Foundation: Provides stepfamily support materials by mail, and professional counseling via phone. Information available in English and Spanish.
- Stepfamily Association of America: A non-profit organization of people concerned with helping stepfamilies live successfully. Provides education, support, and advocacy for step families.
- Stepfamily Connection: Online environment where stepfamilies interact and locate resources needed to help their family thrive.
- Stepfamily Consultation and Counseling: Information and resources about stepfamily life. Counseling and consultation for individuals and couples as well as support groups, workshops, and training.
- Stepfamily Zone: Website of the Stepfamily Association of South Australia, providing advice through articles, discussion area and newsletters. Friendly and easy to navigate.
- Stepfamily inFormation: A rich source of research-based, nonprofit educational articles to help co-parents build healthy post-divorce and stepfamily relationships.
- Stepfamily.Net: Resources for helping stepfamilies solve problems and achieve their ideal family situation. Includes articles and a question of the month.
- Stepfathers: Information to help stepfathers negotiate a healthy relationship with their family.
- Stepping Stones for Step Families: Information and resources for step parents. Offers an ezine and club (free membership).
- Ten Steps Toward Successful Stepparenting: Tips for handling loyalties and family changes.
- The Evil Stepmother: An essay by Maureen F. McHugh on her experience with her step son.
- The Influence of Grandparents and Stepgrandparents on Grandchildren: Making a memory, activities that grandparents do with their gradchildren, and grandparent influence. Article published by North Dakota State University.
- The Other Mother: A site dedicated to stepmothers, and the artistic expression of the stepmother and blended family experience.
- The Second Wives Club: Online community offering support, advice, comraderie, insight, and fellowship.
- The Step Stop: Offers advice, counseling, courses, training, and public speaking.