Search Home : Home : Family : Parenting : Teenaged Parents
- Baby's Play: Teen Parents Forum: Support for parenting teens.
- Closer Look at Teen Pregnancy: A photo documentary about two teenage moms, and how pregnancy changed their lives. Summary of related federal and state assistance programs.
- Father's World: Resource site for fathers of all ages, but has a special section for teen fathers.
- Girl-Mom: Provides articles, information, resources and postive discussion for teenaged mothers.
- Jaicees 'Just for Teen Moms' Website: Helps girls talk about their pregnancy. They can also hear other girls stories, get advice, and ask questions about raising their children.
- Mazzamoms: Pregnancy and parenting information.
- My Life: The life of a pregnant teen, and young mother, with online journal, and links.
- My Story: Chronicles of a teenager through pregnancy, and deciding whether or not to parent the child.
- One Young Parent: Information and support for teen parents and those who know them. Also information on Cartersville, GA support group.
- Power for Parenting: Parenting advice and support from a child and adolescent psychologist.
- RoseWave: Provides suggestions for dealing with young adults and offers ideas for letting them know they are loved.
- Suite101: Teenage Mothers: Articles written twice a month by a young mother. Links to other sites.
- Teen Mommies Online: Offers information and advice. Teen moms can share feelings and tips.
- Teen Moms Support: A look into the life of a teen mama. Including advice and stories.
- Teen Moms, Teen Wives: A site for teenage mothers and teenage wives containing information, advice and just a way to connect.
- TeenParentConnection: Support for teen parents through pen palling and message boards.
- Teenage Parents Chat Room: Chat with other teenage parents about pregnancy, dating, coping with despondent children, and other issues associated with single parenting.
- Teenage and Young Adult Parents Resources: Listings of and links to articles, agencies, organizations and websites to find information and resources for teenagers and young adults who are parents.
- Teenage and Young Dads: For single dads in their teens and early 20s who are solo parents or have majority custody. Chats, advice, messages, and support.
- Teenparentx2ormore: Teen parents, between 13 and 25, that have 2 or more children or are pregnant again. To discuss the difficulties of parenting more than one and being a teen or young adult.
- The Young Mommies Community: Offers a variety of resources for young (under 25) mothers. Webrings and chat groups, as well as banner and link exchanges.
- Three Hearts Infant Massage for Teenage Parents: A 40-minute video for teen parent programs in school, residential, clinic, or community health settings.
- Topics for Teen Parents: Features brief snippets on topics important to know for being a parent.
- Young Dads: Discussion list especially for young fathers - no mothers allowed. Open to talk about anything of interest to young fathers.
- Young Mommies: Support site with other understanding young moms. Chat, message boards, advice, contests, sharing and great friends.
- Young Mums To Be (UK): 12 week course to enable and support young parents through their pregnancy by promoting parenting skills and life planning in a supportive `group` environment. Piloted for two years in Gloucester, UK.
- Young Parenting: Community for all teen and young moms. Offers a guest book, message boards, and articles.
- Young Positive Parents: Created for young parents by young moms and dads. Message boards, chat, tons of parenting links, pregnancy answers, and parenting advice. Young dads area too.