Search Home : Home : Family : Parenting : Toddlers and Preschoolers
- Allkids: Information, products, games, activities, and articles for parents and children, by age `group` from 1 to 4.
- Answering Your Child's Questions About Sex - The Preschool Years: Article offered by the American Academy of Pediatrics providing recommended age specific information on the topic.
- Babies World: Information and support for babies and mothers. Forums, contests, articles, merchandise and baby calendar.
- BabyCenter: Your Toddler: Find out what to do when a toddler misbehaves, how to handle picky eaters, childcare options to consider, and discussion boards to exchange with other parents.
- Becoming the Parent You Want to Be: Provides straightforward answers to everyday questions and struggles faced by parents of young children from birth to five. Speaks respectfully to all types of families.
- Brainy-Child: Provides articles and informative updates on early child and child brain development. Books and `resource` links.
- Childproofing your Home: An interactive guide to child proofing a house given a child's age. From Good Housekeeping.
- Cozy's Corner: Articles, information, and activities for toddlers and their parents, recipes, stories, games, and songs.
- Daniel Trust Ministries: Christian help, support, and advice for parents and others carers, offering assistance in identifying sexual abuse of children.
- Dealing with Toddlers: Advice and information for parents or carers of toddlers. Covers foods, saying no, toilet training, learning to say goodbyes, and how young children explore the world around them. From University of Illinois Extension.
- Dynamite Dino Days: A hands-on multisensory play study about dinosaurs using a variety of crafts and activities.
- Early Childhood: Improving the education and general life experience of young children. Advice from experts in the early childhood field, creative projects, and sharing of ideas and questions with the early childhood community.
- Early Childhood Connections: Information and support resources relating to children ages zero to five.
- Fingerplays: Two dozen traditional fingerplays.
- Hands On Parenting: Features video segments from the television show and parenting articles from well-known experts offering parenting advice for parents with children from birth to age five.
- Help for Parents: Offers several methods of discipline and provides examples, lessons, and other resources to reinforce these techniques.
- Infant Potty Training: Overview of a gentle, natural, and loving method of toilet learning, from two books available for sale.
- Kanggah.com: Offers extensive resources and support for saving money and the planet.
- Kids Crafts and Recipe Swap: This page is dedicated to the sharing of toddler and preschooler crafts, recipes and ideas.
- Kids Fun: Craft ideas and fun ways to keep your toddler or preschooler interested in learning.
- Learning Styles: Preschool to Kindergarten: Parent Centre presents articles, tips from parents, and message boards on the various ways children learn: watching, listening, and touching. Also offers activities to promote learning.
- Little Kids Games: Printable activities and games for young children designed to make learning fun.
- Malcolm's Web: Tips and product reviews for parents of babies and toddlers. Advice, freebies links, recipes and coupons.
- MyLittleSteps: Online learning program for parents of children from birth to five. Provides program overview, testimonials and case studies.
- Parenting Preschoolers: Mom's chat, crafts, games, Spiderman, recipes, and parenting tools.
- Parenting Toddlers: Practical advice and tips on parenting toddlers.
- Play Is Fundamental: From playing peekaboo or tossing a ball, playing has a special role in childhood, Ohio State University Extension offers a few ideas.
- Potty Training Tips: Potty training tips from the experts. Offers potty training tips and potty training pants. Find what worked for other moms.
- Preschool Entertainment: Reviews a range of resources and media aimed ages six months to six years, and assesses the educational and entertainment value of these products. Provides profiles, interviews, and related links.
- Preschool Express: An online early learning activity newsletter for teachers and parents of preschool children.
- Preschoolers Today: Articles, communities, and expert Q&As for parents of preschoolers
- Quaker Toddlers: Provides toddler nutritional information, fun and games, Quaker Oats product information, and a parents survial guide
- Raising Kids: Information and advice organised by age groups. Parents can also discuss issues with other parents and get on-line expert advice.
- Robyn's Nest: A comprehensive parent and family interactive community featuring expert parenting advice, chat, and discussion focusing on pregnancy through age 5.
- SIGN With Your Baby: Teaches hearing parents how to communicate with their hearing babies through sign language before their infants can speak.
- Seattle Regional Babyzone Site: Covering pre-conception though preschool, this guided site focuses on issues and resources that matter to parents. Site also offers online birth announcements.
- Sign With Me: A site designed to help parents and caretakers teach an infant to use sign language to indicate their needs. Site includes video and image dictionaries, research and on-line store.
- Signing With Kids: Dedicated to helping parents communicate with preverbal children. Classes and workshops designed for parents with infants and toddlers.
- Small Wonders Child Care Center: Non Profit organization providing articles, links and resources for parents. Crafts, shopping and day care closings.
- Smart Kids Play: Includes tips, ideas and resources for parties, reading with children, holidays and toys. Links to outside `resource` sites.
- ToddlerWatch: Internet childcare monitoring, comprehensive parenting and family information, expert parenting resources like ToddlerDoc and ToddlerLaw.
- Toilet Training: Parent Center offers a toilet training package helping parents to figure out when their child is ready, how to motivate, and articles, parent tips, and expert advice on the topic.
- Toilet Training Toddlers at BabyCenter: Articles, bulletin boards, advice, and expert input on the topic.
- TotCity: Resources for parents of toddlers and preschoolers. Features free online educational games and activity ideas.
- Will's Website For Lil' Kiddies: A child/family/parenting site. It is "hosted" by Will, 2 years old, and contains personal information and pictures, many parenting/child links, awards and an award application.
- Yes, Kids Can: Offers newsletter, place to post children's works, and various projects.
- Zero to Three, for Parents: Parents' page dedicated to promotion of healthy development of children from birth to age three. Contains information on social, emotional, and intellectual development.