Search Home : Home : Family : Pregnancy : Chats and Forums
- About Pregnancy Forums: Forums dedicated to fertility, pregnancy, birth, due dates, postpartum, and early parenting. Professionals and other moms and dads to help answer your questions quickly.
- Amazingly Fit: Prenatal and postpartum fitness message boards. Certified personal trainers, nutritionists, yoga and pilates instructors available to answer fitness related questions.
- Attachment Parenting Discussion Lists: An alternative parenting community. Like-minded parents categorized by due date. Natural pregnancy and childbirth discussion lists and breastfeeding discussion.
- Autumn 2002 Moms: Site dedicated to woman having babies in the fall of 2002. Free registration for the message board and live chat! Includes member statistics and related links.
- Baby's Play: Message Board Communities: Online pregnancy, parenting, and trying to conceive communities, for parents of all styles, and ages.
- BabysPlay.com - Fathers-to-Be: Message forum for expecting fathers to share feelings, excitement, ask questions, and greet other future dads.
- Birth clubs from 1998-2003: For sharing news and stories with other parents.
- Birthcare Pregnancy Discussion Forum: Discussion forums for expectant and new mothers and fathers. Forums include preparing for pregnancy, labor and birth, infant care, breastfeeding, infant loss support.
- Expectant Parents E-mail Lists: E-mail discussion groups from Pregnancy Today including the "month due date lists", twins, preconception, 2under2, breastfeeding, and debate lists.
- General Pregnancy Discussions: Discussions revolving around pregnancy. A place for expectant mothers to get advice from seasoned moms.
- Girl Talk: Community support for woman. Topic include preconception, fertility, pregnancy, parenting, babies, hobbies, special interests, and chat.
- Gynosaur.com: Offers forums about pregnancy, fertility, infertility, and family life.
- Helen's Pre-eclampsia, Eclampsia, and HELLP information site: Information about pre-eclampsia, eclampsia, and HELLP Syndrome. Contains stories and a discussion group.
- Maternity Luxe Forum: A forum to help moms-to-be live a luxurious life without breaking the bank. Lively discussions about pregnancy, baby, and shopping.
- Mother's Nature: An online gathering place for pregnancy, breastfeeding, and new parenthood.
- OBGYN.net Pregnancy and Birth Forum: Discussion forum on pregnancy and birth for medical professionals and women.
- Our Family Online Forum: Open forum on topics related to wedding and parenting issues. Includes support forums for Our Baby Online and Our Wedding Online members.
- ParentCentral: An EZboard parenting community from conception to school. Meet other parents, share ideas and support in many areas of life.
- ParentsNest: Offers advice for women who think they may be pregnant or expectant mothers in any of the three trimesters of pregnancy. Message board support and feedback separated into sections for pregnancy, development, exercise, nutrition, morning sickness, illnesses and travel.
- Poopybum dot Com: Prenatal and parenting site with firsthand accounts of ongoing experiences and lists of attachment parenting resources.
- Pregnancy Coffeeroom-- Mom to Mom: Moms-to-be getting and sharing advice with other moms. A nice, friendly place to share what you know and to learn from friends who've been there.
- Pregnancy Lounge: Pregnancy forum and message board for those pregnant, those who want to be pregnant and for women with a new baby.
- Pregnancy Weekly: Personalized site and newsletter for issues concerning pregnancy and parenting.
- Rose and Tulip's World: Message boards about pregnancy, parenting, marriage, sex, hobbies, and other miscellaneous topics.
- Sabrina's Pregnancy Page - Email Lists: Lists available for cesarean awareness, pregnancy after miscarriage, Jewish birthing practices, childbirth educators, and doulas.
- Simply Moms: Connecting mothers around the world. Support, friendship and advice. Message forums, chat, and online store.
- TCOYF: Taking charge of fertility. Community support from conception to post-pregnancy. Free to register. Articles, discussions and relevant topic links.
- Tamalyns Baby Names: Discuss baby names, add your favorites, ask about pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding and recipes.
- The Parenting Site: Parenting resources including live chat, bulletin boards, free email, and parenting support groups.
- The Stork and Me: Join with other expectant mothers-to-be for support and friendship.
- eBaby!: The eBaby community is a lively and friendly forum for educated and savvy women (and men!) to share and learn from their ideas and experiences - as they pass the stages from pre-conception to postpartum...and beyond. Expanding forum categories range from managing infertility issues all the way through inspirational success stories and specific due date boards.
This category in other languages: