Search Home : Home : Gardening : Pest and Disease Control
- Bug Review: Learn about common household bugs & garden bugs
- Bug Smasher Systems: Supplier of automated insect control systems.
- Citrus/brown Garden Snail: UC pest management guidelines.
- Common Sense Pest Control: Provides information on pesticides and suggests alternate methods of pest control.
- Cornell Extension: Information on plants, insects and diseases.
- Garden Pests and Problems: Information about garden insects, including identification, control, and beneficial insects.
- Horticulture and Home Pest News: Current horticulture, plant care, pest management, and common household pests.
- IPM Resources on Mollusk Pests: Integrated Pest Management resources on Slugs and Snails.
- Insect and Pest Information: Pest Control information from Van Waters and Rodgers.
- Integrated Pest Management: Information and tools needed for Integrated Pest Management.
- Master Gardener Online: Guide to the identification of insect and disease problems of tomatoes.
- Mega-Catch Mosquito Traps: Suppliers of traps for mosquitos and other biting insects.
- Mosquito Trap Reviews: Information on mosquito traps, bites, diseases, life cycle, prevention, and control.
- My Deer Garden: Solutions for Deer Control.
- National Center for Infectious Diseases: General information, technical resources on hantavirus.
- National IPM Network: North Carolina center for integrated pest management.
- Neb Guide on Boxelder bugs: Life history and control of boxelder bugs.
- Off!: Information about the Off! brand of insect repellants.
- Ohio State Environmental Sciences: Information source
- Pest Control Magazine: Professional pest managers, researchers, manufacturers and distributors.
- Pest Control Technology Magazine: Published for professional pest management groups.
- Pest and Pesticide Facts: Pest facts information center.
- Pest control-Agropolis: Texas A&M Web information about managing insects and other pests.
- Pest management: Entomology, nematology, weed science, biological control, and plant pathology .
- Pesticide Education Resources, University of Nebraska: Pesticide education resources.
- Pests and Problems in the Garden: Easy guides to troubleshooting and eliminating many of the most common types of garden and house plant problems and pests.
- Plant and Pest Diagnostic Laboratory: The P&PDL provides identification of pests and problems associated with plants.
- Rabbits in the Landscape: Control of rabbits in landscapes.
- Selecting a Reliable Pest Control Firm for Termite Control: Tips on selecting a professional pest control company for termite work. Ohio State University Extension fact sheet.
- Sentricon termite baits: Sentricon termite baiting system.
- Termidor: Termite control product, information and professional locator for your area.
- Termite Buster: A method for eradicating termites using environmentally harmless microwaves.
- The Bug Clinic: Do-It-Yourself Pest Control information and pest control products.
- The Master Gardener Show Pest Alert: Promotion of environmentally sound horticulture.
- The Mole Man: Information on mole behavior, ecology and mole control.
- Tree Doctor: Online ordering of products and books for tree care and tree health, also lists of professional arborists and pertinent links.
- UC Management Guidelines for Boxelder Bug: Guidelines for Boxelder Bug on Kiwifruit.
- WVU-ES Pest Management Publications: Pest Management Guidelines.
- Wildlife Damage Management: A business registry of wildlife services.
This category in other languages: