Search Home : Home : Personal Finance : Money Management : Debt and Bankruptcy
- Eliminate Debt: Overview of debt consolidation inform and services. Complete with recommended services.
- 123 Debt: Provides credit and debt related information and evaluation analyzers for individual debt analysis.
- About.com: Credit/Debt Management: Credit basics.
- Bankruptcy and Credit Repair: Practical advice for those with debt problems from a lawyer and former credit card bank vice president.
- Debt Calculator Online: Offers different debt calculators.
- Debt-Tips.com: Information on getting out of debt and saving money.
- DebtSmart.com: Provides articles, software and information on financial management and debt.
- DebtSteps: Articles on debt relief, and credit management and repair.
- DebtWizards.com: Tips for managing credit and reducing debt.
- Federal Trade Commission - Consumer Alert: Consumer warning that advertisements promising debt relief may offer bankruptcy.
- GetDebtFree.com: Debt management products and services, from Debt-Free & Prosperous Living, Inc.
- HealDebt.com: Offers tips and advice to accelerate debt reduction.
- Knee Deep In Debt: Self help, debt consolidation, credit counseling, bankruptcy.
- Manwell Publishing: Selling an eBook on debt management and consolidation firms.
- NPR Special Report: A Nation in Debt: Describing America's complex relationship with debt. Compare your level of debt with the national average, and discover more online resources.
- NoDebtNoStress.com: Selling a workbook and Excel worksheets to help create a debt elimination plan.
- Nolo: On-line encyclopedia about debt and bankruptcy, with sales of related books and products.
- Should My Doctor Give Me A Break?: Dr. Dean Edell gives advice to people who cannot pay their medical bills.
- Smartmoney.com: Debt Management: Help! I'm Drowning in Debt: Article discusses reputable and disreputable credit counseling agencies as well as other options for handling a large debt load.
- iVillage: Support, information and resources on getting out of debt and saving money.