Search Home : Home : Personal Finance : Money Management
- 101 Financial Lessons: Newsletter providing basic financial education articles.
- Abundant Wealth: Offers a course focused on debt elimination and wealth building.
- Accord One Group: Offers consumers access to information about personal finance products and services.
- American Savings Education Council: Educational materials on savings issues and tools for saving money.
- Art of Abundance: Offers articles and personal financial tips along with prosperity principles.
- AskMen.com: Provides articles and tips on investing, saving, and money management.
- Best Credit Solutions: Free tips on saving money and obtaining mortgages and credit cards.
- CNN Money: Rate Search Tool: Compare rates and terms on credit cards, mortgages, CDs, auto loans and checking accounts.
- CPA Wizard: Free financial planning information and tools.
- CPI Calculation Machine: Calculates how prices have changed over the years.
- ChoiceNerd.com: Personal finance tips and warnings for consumers.
- Christian Stewardship Services: Financial planning information and articles for churches, clergy and church members.
- Community Action Agency: Provides personal financial planning tips and information.
- DebtAssessment: Offers financial planning tips and tools, and debt elimination strategies.
- Dinkytown Financial Calculators: Mortgage, auto, loan, investment, retirement, and tax calculators.
- Epinions: Personal Finance: Consumer-generated reviews.
- Finance Advocate: Information about consumer finance, mortgages, insurance, autos and credit repair.
- Financial Freedom Seminars: Offers principles on becoming an astute money manager from budgeting to investing.
- Financial Planning Articles: Personal finance advice from author and financial planner Ric Edelman.
- Financial Recovery Counseling Institute: Helps clients transform their relationship with money and credit.
- Free Financial Advice: Information, tools and opinions on personal finance topics.
- How to Manage Money: Advice on how to manage money from a Biblical perspective.
- Looking After Me: A conversational-style beginner's guide to money management, saving money, and learning to invest.
- LowerMyBills.com: Comparison information on services, insurance, calling plans, utilities, credit cards.
- Money Master: Articles and advice for managing money and achieving practical financial management.
- National Council on Economic Education (NCEE): A nationwide network that promotes economic literacy with students and their teachers.
- National Endowment for Financial Education: Foundation dedicated to the mission of helping all Americans acquire the information and gain the skills necessary to take control of their personal finances. Offers grants and fellowships. Includes lesson material to augment their high school educational program.
- SMMS, Inc: Offers a personal finance education course.
- San Diego ElderCare Directory - Financial Matters: Financial Planners: Summarizes what to look for in a self-described financial planner, especially certification, compensation method, and how the planner should work in the client's best interest.
- SavingAdvice.com: Articles, tips, quizzes, weekly newsletter and daily saving challenge.
- SavingSecrets.com: Provides money saving tips and articles.
- Source Channel: Offers information on money management and personal finance.
- SpendOnLife.com: Offers consumers comparison shopping on long distance, credit reports, insurance, loans and debt counseling.
- Steve Rhode: Nationally recognized money guide who assists people in eliminating financial obstacles.
- The Dave Ramsey Show: Host of a nationally syndicated radio program discussing personal finance topics. Strongly emphasises reducing, avoiding, and eliminating debt.
- The Money Advisor: Offers money management articles, money savings tips and investing guides.
- WomenOf.com: Provides money management articles geared toward women.
- Working Woman's Guide To Financial Security: A series of financial planning guides for women.
- Young Money Magazine: Articles, surveys and information about money management for young adults.