Search Home : Home : Personal Finance : Software
- Account Xpress: Personal finance management and budget planning software.
- Accounts & Budget: Bank and budget accounts manager for Microsoft Windows.
- Bent Tree Software: Mortgage and personal finance shareware, useful for financial planners and attorneys.
- Blue Chip Trader: Stock market portfolio and analysis system that measures stock assets against company fundamentals and market variables.
- Brent Shelton's Software: Offers checkbook management software.
- Budget for MacOS X: Personal finance software that helps you stick to a budget.
- Budgeting, Saving and Financial Software: Microsoft Excel based spreadsheet tools for personal finance.
- CBB: Check Book Balancer, a personal financial management application for Unix and X11 written in Tcl/Tk and Perl. Free download, open source.
- CheckBook: Stores, balances and prints checking account transactions. Available for Windows 98, NT, 2000, Me, and XP.
- CheckMan: Print checks from your computer.
- Checkbook Transaction Register: Program replaces a paper checkbook register.
- Chipcount Financial Management: Secure online management of your money includes many financial planning functions.
- DINERO Financial "What if ?" Calculator: Enter a few simple parameters and DINERO will calculate "What if?" financial scenarios for you.
- Debt Reduction Software from ZilchWorks: Helps you avoid bankruptcy and get control of credit card debt. Aimed at consumers, credit counselors, and debt counselors.
- Debtonator: Debt reduction and planning.
- ESPlanner: Financial planning.
- Essentia Software Corporation: Payroll program that calculates nanny taxes.
- Fin Vision: Financial organizer.
- Financial Advisor: Large suite of financial calculators including monthly budget, analyze your retirement, optimize your mortgage.
- Financial Calculators: Financial calculators for auto loan, mortgage, interest rate, bond, lease, investment deposit or withdrawal including taxes (USA).
- Financial Literacy Software by Remtech, inc.: Interactive financial literacy software for educational, mass market, and military arena's.
- FinancialPak 4.0: Personal finance calculators that provide answers to financial questions.
- FolioSoft: Financial and shares.
- FortuneFocus.com: Free financial tools.
- Fund Manager: Stocks and shares portfolio management.
- Gbonds: US savings bond inventory program for GNOME/Linux.
- GnuCash: Personal finance for Linux/Gnome.
- Home Bookkeeping: Accounting program that keeps track of personal finances. Features exporting of data into Paradox, DBase, text file, HTML, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, Lotus 1-2-3, QuattroPro formats, and MS Windows clipboard.
- Home Budget Planner Software: Free download of household and personal budget planner software.
- Home Buyers Calculator Suite: Calculates the financial scenarios related to the purchase of real estate. Includes 13 calculators and printable forms.
- IIPlan Life Planning Software: Debt reduction and financial planning.
- Investment and Accounting Solutions: Shares and financial.
- J&L Software: Retirement and financial planning software. [Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP] 21-day free trial. Three versions available.
- Liquid Ledger for Mac OS X: Personal finance solution for Mac OS X.
- Loan Applications: Software for applying for FNMA/FHLMC home loan mortgage applications.
- Loan Servicing Software: For commercial, consumer, multifamily, and student loans.
- Loan Spread Calculator Pro: Loan calculators.
- MJK Software Writers, Inc.: Offers a monthly bill management software package.
- Makes.Cents: Checking and checkbook management.
- Maracor Financial Advisor: Windows shareware calculators.
- Medical Bills Plus: Keeps records of your family medical costs and ensures that your insurance claims have been paid.
- Money Manager: Money management freeware. Handles transactions in savings, credit card and deposit accounts.
- Money-Man 2.0: Financial management and planning.
- MoneyBox: Financial management.
- Moneydance: Financial management (Java cross-platform).
- Mortgage Manager Software: Free mortgage analysis software to help build equity and pay off mortgage quicker.
- My Budget Planner: Personal and family budgeting software.
- My Financial Coordinator - Financial planning software: Income Management software for financial planning and future income needs. Addresses retirement goals from an income perspective.
- My Property Portfolio: Tracks the value of property (or properties) over time. Keep tabs on valuable assets. Track the value of your home.
- MyFinancialSoftware: Range of programs to help with budgeting, money management, retirement planning, small business bookkeeping.
- OmniValue: Investment tracking software.
- Online Home Inventory: Store all your asset details and home inventory online.
- Online expenses manager: Keep and track your expenses online.
- Organize your finances: Ebook contains information on managing finances including budgeting and saving money using coupons and rebates.
- Page Check Book: Manages your accounts. Add/edit your transactions and cheque information. For Windows 95 or greater.
- Patermaster's Checkbook Balancer: Balances both manual and computer checkbooks directly in 3-6 entries.
- Personal Accounts 5 for Windows: Allows unlimited accounts, categories and entries. Balances displayed in real time. Suitable for the USA and UK.
- Personal RecordKeeper: Keep track of business records, create a home inventory, generate net worth reports and organize estate planning documents.
- PiggyBank: A set of 45 financial calculators.
- Praemium share portfolio management: Online Australian portfolio management program. Calculates and optimises capital gains tax liability.
- Retirement Calculator: The Retirement Calculator determines the maximum money you can safely withdraw from your retirement savings account.
- RichOrPoor: Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000 or XP. Site includes software description, FAQ, ordering and download pages.
- SetupABudget.com: Sells software that arranges bills in a timetable and gives instructions on paying them off.
- Sharescope - UK Investment Software: UK stock market data and analysis package. Tracks your portfolio and analyses market trends.
- Simple Financial Systems: Portfolio tracking, investments and retirement planning software.
- Simple Joe: Offers personal information software for financial planning and organization.
- Simply Budgets: Personal budget software for home and small business.
- Smart4Software.com: Personal finance software section of the Smart4Software online store.
- SmartMoney: Balances checkbooks, keeps track of credit cards, manage bills and recurring deposits and other personal finance related tasks.
- Soaring Eagle Software, Inc.: Developer of calculators and financial software that helps manage monthly credit card payments and interest.
- Specialty Software: Financial software for professionals or home users.
- SpeedResearch: Web browser with a collection of automated stock data links and research browsing wizards. Customizable for any market.
- Time Value Software: Offers Web-based financial calculators for financial planning, mortgages and investing.
- ToPlanFor: Provides self-directed personal financial planning software.
- Topshare Portfolio Manager: Portfolio management software specifically designed for Australian share investors. Helps understand portfolio performance and simplifies tax returns.
- Travel Pac Software: An accounting and record keeping program designed for the RV and home owner.
- WaverlyStreet Easy Money: A personal income and expense tracking program. Unlimited number of user-defined categories. Generates simple reports and exports data. Macro utility for recurring entries.
- WealthWhen: Financial planning software includes tax, stock option and retirement planning.
- Whizbal: Bank reconciliation software works directly with computerized or manual checkbooks.
- fnCentral: Online accounting.
- iuLoan - for Mac OS X: Loan analyser includes reports, amortization, extra payments etc.