Search Home : Home : Personal Finance : Tax Preparation
- Internal Revenue Service: U.S. government agency responsible for tax collection and tax law enforcement. Provides downloadable income tax forms, instructions, agency publications, and "The Digital Daily," an almost-humorous online newspaper.
- MSN MoneyCentral Taxes: Microsoft's Tax Preparation site, in association with Tax Server.
- 1040tools.com: Site helps calculate tax basis on mutual funds. Includes other calculators and tax resources.
- Accounting Center: Offers accounting, tax preparation, and tax tips, advice and seminars.
- Allexperts Tax Q&A: Professionals answer your questions about taxes for free.
- Armchair Millionaire: Tax Center: Find most of the IRS forms and links to dozens of IRS publications in Acrobat files. A great alternative source if the IRS website becomes busy during filing season.
- Bankrate.com Taxes: Information on all phases of tax planning and preparation from Bankrate.com.
- Cockburns Solicitors: UK specialists in taxation, estate planning, CGT (Capital Gains Tax) and Trusts. Features advice and professional legal services.
- Epinions: Taxes: Consumer reviews of conventional and online tax preparers, plus buying advice for tax services.
- Federal Tax Return: Includes information about the 16th Amendment, as well as a glossary of terms and useful links.
- File Manager For Publications - IRS: Forms and Publications
- Individual Federal Income Tax Calculator & Adviser: Provides advice and computes limits, regular tax and the alternative minimum tax.
- It's Deductible: Tax deduction products assigning and determining fair market values of donated used clothing, household items and other non-cash charitable donations.
- Pape Financial Services, Inc.: Learn how to limit your taxes using the new tax laws to your benefit.
- Quicken.com Taxes: Find the latest changes to the tax code here.
- SoonerTax.com: Geared towards Oklahoma residents. Includes Federal and Oklahoma tax information as it relates to individuals, investors, students and small businesses.
- Tax Advice Line: We provide the professional services of a CPA in a convenient and affordable manner. Receive an unlimited phone consultation with a CPA for a set fee.
- Tax Center: iVillage MoneyLife: Learn how to meet your obligations, while keeping more of your hard-earned money
- Tax Professional's Corner: IRS website for tax pros.
- Tax and Accounting Sites Directory: A comprehensive index of tax and accounting resources on the Internet.
- Tax.com: A wealth of resources and tax preparation services all in one place.
- TaxACT: Federal and state income tax software solutions for consumers and tax professionals.
- TaxAdvantage: Portal to over 7000 pages of tax and financial information.
- TaxLogic: Fill out a brief questionnaire, and for a small fee, a TaxLogic CPA will interview you over the telephone to prepare your taxes.
- Taxopedia.com: Information `resource` for taxes and tax planning. Includes a large dictionary of tax terms and tips.
- Timber Taxes: Comprehensive explanation of the tax treatment of timber. Including qualifying for capital gains, casualty losses, income, expenses, and reforestation.
- Wedding Bells and the Marriage Penalty: Discover how the marriage penalty causes married couples to pay more taxes than their single counterparts. Learn who it hurts, why it is so costly, and how to avoid it.
- irs.com: Provides links to tax forms, preparation software, and tax help.
This category in other languages: