Search Home : Home : Personal Finance
- AARP - Money and Work: Discussion of money matters in considerable depth, especially those related to people who have retired or are planning to in the near future.
- About.com: Financial Planning: Information on personal financial planning, including budgeting, savings, investing, retirement, insurance, and taxes.
- Bankrate.com: An online publication that provides consumers with financial data, research and editorial information on non-investment financial products.
- BusinessWeek Online: Personal Investing: Stories, statistics and tutorials about topics of financial interest.
- CBS.MarketWatch: Personal Finance: Tips and stories for managing your personal finances.
- CNBC.com: Personal Finance: Articles on investing, retirement, insurance, loans and taxes.
- CNN/Money: Combines practical personal finance advice, calculators and investing tips with business news, stock quotes, and financial market coverage from the editors of CNN and Money Magazine.
- ConsumerSearch.com: Analyzes, ranks and recommends which personal finance products are the best.
- Discover Learning, Inc.: Provides personal finance education books, workshops, and e-learning services.
- Epinions: Finance: Consumer-generated reviews, buying tips and advice, ratings, price information, and searchable in a variety of ways from price to product type.
- Federal Reserve Board: Consumer Information: Centralized home for articles giving advice and warnings about financial topics, products, and scams.
- Financial Literacy 2001: Campaign helping teachers improve the personal finance knowledge of high school students.
- Financial Websites: Consumer-generated reviews, buying tips and advice, ratings, price information, and searchable in a variety of ways from price to product type.
- Forbes.com - Personal Finance: Financial information previously published in the print version of Forbes.
- Fundamentals of Financial Planning: Provided by FSU to educate consumers in the fundamentals of financial planning.
- GE Center For Financial Learning: Comprehensive source for personal finance information and education.
- H&R Block - Planning and Learning: Sections include Tax 101, life events and stages, budgets and saving, college, retirement, and calculators and tools.
- I Hate Financial Planning: Offers advice on a wide variety of topics in clear language; reviews financial products, and provides a directory of local resources.
- Inflation Calculator: Adjusts a given amount of money for inflation, according to the Consumer Price Index.
- Institute of Consumer Financial Education: Offers financial education for all age groups with a special section devoted to teaching children about money.
- International Foundation for Retirement Education (InFRE): A not-for-profit educational foundation dedicated to empowering working Americans with the motivation and capability to save and plan for a successful retirement.
- International Money Transfer Consumer Guide: Includes information about remittance methods and services to send money overseas.
- Is Your Financial Security at Risk?: Provides information and a guide to developing a plan for managing financial risks.
- Kiplinger Online: Investing, personal finance, calculators and financial advice.
- Money Matters: Articles on the psychological aspect of handling money, fears of managing money, prosperity consciousness. Takes a look at money myths, and offers some exercises to surpass financial limitations.
- MsFinancialSavvy.com: Offers personal financial topics geared towards women.
- MsMoney.com: Resource for women to learn about financial planning, personal finance and investing.
- MyPrimeTime Money: Offers stock market tips, investment guidance, retirement planning resources, tools and calculators.
- MyTotalReturn.com: Free financial planning information, articles and recommended books.
- Personal Budgeting and Money Saving Tips: Planning a household and family budget with worksheets and tips on saving money.
- Quicken.com: Information about all types of personal finance, including banking, investing, small business, retirement, and tax help.
- Report Center: Sells reports related to managing one's personal finances.
- The Financial Pipeline: Information for the individual investor, including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, retirement planning, real estate, investment strategy, and general financial knowledge.
- The JumpStart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy: Purpose is to evaluate the financial literacy of young adults; develop, disseminate, and encourage the use of guidelines for grades K-12; and promote the teaching of personal finance.
- The Motley Fool: Investing information and an enjoyably useful site. Updated hourly.
- The New York Times - Your Money: Articles and features on investing, pensions and retirement plans, mortgage rates, mutual funds, the stock market, bonds and notes. Also has company research, earnings reports and market insight.
- The Salary Calculator: Compare the cost of living in hundreds of U.S. and international cities.
- Tool Menu: Links to various kinds of useful financial calculators.
- Wachovia Planning Guides: Educational material on retirement planning, financial issues for women, college planning, home buying and relocation planning, investing basics, money management basics, and tax planning.
- Women, Men and Money: Ruth Hayden teaches money management principles to women and couples.
- Yahoo! Finance: Personal finance, investing tips and news.
- Your Money Page: Online calculators for financial planning and personal finance.
This category in other languages: