Search Home : Home : Rural Living
- Back Home Magazine: Do-it-yourself, self-reliant living.
- Cottage Living: Guide for cottage, cabin and recreational property owners. Read cottage related articles, get your cottage questions answered and link to a host of related cottage and cabin sites.
- CountryRoads Network: An information `resource` for America's rural population, providing links to valuable sites about farming, health, travel, recreation, investing, cooking, news, cars and trucks, and religion.
- Countrylife.net: Portal to simple living with links to herbs, homesteading, home dairy, and livestock.
- Countryside Magazine: Selected articles from the printed magazine for readers seeking voluntary simplicity and greater self-reliance with emphasis on home food production. Gardening, cooking, food preservation, and livestock. Has an active forum.
- Down on the farm: Includes farmer Jocelyn Hainsworth's diary, reports, pictures and essays on farm life from CBC News.
- Internet Hay Exchange: Free International hay listing service for the US and Canada.
- Kountry Life: An interactive country and rural living site with discussion forums, photo gallery, articles, how-to information, humor, sounds, and recipes.
- Log and Timber Style: The magazine for log and timber frame homes, building, log cabins, architecture, design, decorating, real estate and rustic furniture.
- Our Country Haven: Forum for old-fashioned tips for home business and frugal living.
- ProgressiveFarmer.com: Forums and news for farmers and people involved in rural issues.
- Rural Index: A guide to rural, countryside and environmental websites in UK, designed for those who live, work in or value the rural way of life.
- Rural Living Canada: A concise directory of Canadian non-urban lifestyle information, news and websites.
- Self Reliant Living: Information, articles and links related to living simply, permaculture, homesteading, self sufficiency, natural living, and homeschooling.
- Self-Sufficiency in Style: Homesteading, hobby farming and survivalism, essays in simple living.
- Soil and Health Library: A free how-to and encouragement `resource` for self-supporters with little cash, for non-domineering environmentalists, and folks frustrated with urbanity.
- Straw Bale Building: Service and training contact information.
- The Urban Rancher: The Texas A&M University site dedicated to improving rural living with information on natural resources, rural life, and the urban-rural interface.
- Yonder Way: For the small farmer, homesteader, or country family. Articles, a bulletin board, and links for homesteading and small farm resources.
This category in other languages: