Search Home : Kids and Teens : Arts : Children's Museums
- MoMA | Art Safari: Take a special kids' tour of the Museum of Modern Art in New York City.
- Monkey Visits Museums: Travel along with monkey as he visits the Arkansas Art Center.
- Bridgeport's Discovery Museum: Connecticut's adventure in art and science. Planetarium shows daily, the challenger learning center, hands-on science and art exhibits, and school programs.
- Brooklyn Children's Museum: Explore the role of the objects in people's lives and the clues they offer about individuals, cultures, and history. Located in Brooklyn, New York.
- Chicago Children's Museum: Features thirteen permanent interactive exhibits on three floors and provides information about activities, birthday parties, rentals and membership.
- Children's City: Lontains several exhibits and programs on applied sciences, nature, space exploration, human body, local and international culture. Located in Dubai.
- Children's Discovery Museum in Cherry Hill: Offers educational entertainment at its hands-on best. A hands-on museum for infants to 10 year olds, the Discovery Museum offers fifteen larger-than-life, kid powered, interactive exhibit areas. Located in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
- Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose: Plan a visit, find resources for parents, teachers, and youth, and explore interactive activities for children. Located in San Jose, California.
- Children's Museum at Old Salem: Hands-on museum features history-themed interactive exhibits.
- Children's Museum of Chandler: Offers constructive and stimulating educational entertainment through hands-on learning experiences.
- Children's Museum of Illinois: Explore two floors of hands-on interactive exhibits for children and families in Decatur, Illinois.
- Children's Museum of Kansas City: Hands-on Children's Museum focusing on science, history, and art for children ages 3-10. Site offers sneak preview tour and interactive activities. Located in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Children's Museum of La Crosse: A regional family place where the young and the young at heart can explore, create, experiment, learn and exercise their imaginations. Check their events and exhibits and find fun stuff to do. Located in La Crosse, Wisconsin.
- Children's Museum of Los Angeles: The mission of the Children's Museum of Los Angeles is to entertain, educate and empower children and the grown-ups who care for them.
- Children's Museum of Manhattan: Five floors of literature, science, media and art exhibits, and programs.
- Children's Museum of Oak Ridge: Learning opportunities in the arts, sciences, and history. Site offers information on classes, exhibits, and volunteer opportunities.
- Children's Museum of Portsmouth: Exhibits, calendar, general information, online information request. Located in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- Children's Museum of Southeastern Connecticut: To engage, encourage, and challenge in the arts, sciences, safety and health, and culture and history. Located in Niantic, Connecticut.
- Children's Museum of Utah: Interactive learning zone where children and adults can explore, imagine, create, and discover together. Located in Salt lake City, Utah.
- Children's Museum of the Arts: A place in NYC's Soho where children can create.
- Children's Museum, Seattle: The region's preeminent private, nonprofit learning institution focusing on interactive arts and humanities exhibits and programs for children and their families. Located in Seattle, Washington.
- Discovery Center of Springfield: Contains information on shows and exhibits. Also has teaching workshop information, listing of new features, and calendar of special events.
- Discovery Creek Children's Museum of Washington: Where history, nature, and the arts come to life for children and adults to explore. Innovative programming, outdoor nature experiences and seasonal nature camps. Outdoor adventure experiences include rock-climbing, canoeing, fishing, and hiking. Located in Washington, DC.
- Explora Science Center and Children's Museum of Albuquerque: Hands-on exhibits, teaching theater, art and Ronald's Fire House of fire safety. Located in New Mexico, USA
- Explore & More...a Children's Museum: Each exhibit features multi-cultural components, teaching children more about the world around them.
- Family Museum of Arts and Science: Touch a tornado, make a cloud, experiment with music and sound and investigate the workings of the human heart. Located in Bettendorf, Iowa.
- Ghost of the Young - Fine Arts Museum of San Francisco: A tour in the Fine Arts Museum of San Francisco through an interactive comic book.
- Gilbert House Children's Museum: Hands-on children's museum with interactive exhibits in the sciences, arts and humanities. Located in Salem, OR.
- Grand Rapids Children's Museum: Know what's happening at the museum, new exhibitions and how to get there. Located in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Growing Up In Guelph Children's Museum: Explore the history and architecture of the City of Guelph, Ontario, Canada and learn more about its immigration, fishing and aboriginal background.
- Gulfcoast Wonder and Imagination Zone: Hands on science and learning center for kids and their families. Located in Sarasota, Florida.
- Hands On Children's Museum: Located in Olympia, Washington. Find about their current exhibits and opening hours.
- Hands On Discovery Childrens's Museum: Offers program, exhibits, events, and membership information. Located in Evansville.
- Imagine It!: The Children's Museum of Atlanta: Visitor information, exhibits, event calendar, kids section, resources for parents and teachers.
- International Wildlife Museum: Over 400 kinds of mammals, birds, insects, and prehistoric animals from all over the world most displayed in their natural habitats. Located in Tucson, AZ. Site includes virtual exhibits and kids-only area.
- Kid's TIME Children's Museum: Includes information on exhibits, rates, and membership. Based in Lancaster, California.
- Kohl Children's Museum on the Web: Exhibits encourage the building of strong social skills by creating situations that require children to help each other and work as a team. Located in Wilmette, Illinois.
- Lincoln Children's Museum: Dedicated to creating a dynamic place where children and families can explore and discover the natural, technical, cultural, and creative aspects of the world. Located in Lincoln, Nebraska.
- Logic Puzzle Museum: Provides hands-on activities in Burlington, Wisconsin. Find details of the collection, hours, events, and driving directions.
- Minnesota Children's Museum: Geared towards children ages six months through 10 years. Many interactive exhibits. Material for parents and educators, descriptions of events and exhibits, prices, map, ánd hours.
- Museum of Web Art - Kids Wing: The Kids Wing of the Museum of Web Art is well supervised by Dot, the Fun Activities Director. Presents art created exclusively for the Web environment, such as buttons, counters, splash pages, and wallpaper, in a bright, easy-to-navigate, museum-style interface.
- National Jewish Children's Museum: Displays work produced by children and adolescents in various art therapy groups and individual sessions at the National Jewish Medical and Research Center in Denver, Colorado.
- Niagara Children's Museum: Presents activities, online games, programs, and resources for parents and teachers. Located in Welland, Ontario.
- Pittsburgh Children's Museum: Language arts, local history, creativity, and cultural diversity.
- Please Touch Museum: Hands-on museum where adults and children can learn and explore together. Information on exhibits and the chance to win tickets. Located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Port Discovery: Offers interactive exhibits for the whole family and hands-on activities that run non-stop daily. Located in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Portland Children's Museum 2nd Generation: Provides virtual tour, workshops, program information, `group` tours and birthday parties.
- Smithsonian Institution Education: Activities for kids and teens at America's national educational facility with 16 museums, 9 research centers and 96 affiliates around the world.
- St. Louis Children's Museum - The Magic House: Lists hours, map, current exhibits, calendar of events, and hands-on activities.
- The Ateneum for Children: The children's discovery museum of the Finnish National Gallery.
- The British Library: Collections and resources for kid and teens.
- The Capital Children's Museum: Giving children the opportunity to realize their potential by giving them the freedom to learn in their own way, at their own pace. Located in Washington, DC.
- The Chesapeake Children's Museum: Located in Annapolis, Maryland. Its purpose is to enrich the lives of community children by promoting discovery about oneself as well as the people, technology and ecology of the Chesapeake Bay.
- The Children's Museum Boston: Exhibits focus on early childhood development and the three themes: arts, culture, and science. Offers admission, program, and membership information.
- The Children's Museum in Easton: Offers general information about the museum's hours, exhibits, and contact information.
- The Children's Museum of Durango, Colorado: An educational and playful place for children of all ages with hands-on learning and interactive exhibits. Located in Durango, Colorado.
- The Children's Museum of Houston: Children's museum and library. Feature exhibit information, activities, membership, and volunteer opportunities.
- The Children's Museum of Indianapolis: Offers non-traditional learning opportunities for children and their families. Located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- The Children's Museum of Maine: Museum offers exhibits and programming for children of all ages. Includes membership statement, programs and activities.
- The Fort Worth Museum of Science and History: Omni Theatre and Noble Planetarium in addition to the science and history museum. Includes a number of children's exhibits. Located in Fort Worth, Texas.
- The Louisiana Children's Museum: Includes interactive games for kids, a grown-up wing, and a calendar of events. Located in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- The Witte Museum: Museum featuring scientific and historical exhibits for the whole family. Site includes a calendar of events and programs, volunteer and contact information. Located in San Antonio, Texas.
- The Wonder Museum: A hands-on educational discovery museum for children and parents. Located in East Windsor, New Jersey
- Tucson Children's Museum: Offers adventure learning, interactive exhibits and appropriate programming in Tucson, Arizona.
- WOW! Children's Museum [World of Wonder]: Hands on, interactive, discovery museum in Louisville, Colorado. Educational and imaginative exhibits and art displays.
- Wonderscope Children's Museum: Visitors are encouraged to make choices, invent, imagine, create, discover, play, and learn together. Museum's calendar, special events, hours and fees. Located in greater Kansas City.
- Worlds Fair for Kids: Interactive exposition, designed not only to entertain but to teach children 3 to 13 years the joys of discovery and learning.
This category in other languages: