Search Home : Kids and Teens : Arts : Music
- About Music for Teens: An online source for news, gossip, reviews, interviews, tour dates and free downloads, specifically for teens.
- CYKE: Castle Fairhope's Music Hall: Listen to songs on the CYKE-a-Delic Jukebox, play simple tunes on the piano while learning about reading music, and find out how music can create emotions.
- Full Throttle Music: Focus on contemporary popular music. Features reviews of CDs, movies and products and includes interviews.
- Kids Music Web: Informative guide to web-based resources for kids music.
- Making Music: Reference Articles: A wide range of information organised by grade and topic, including composers, instruments, styles and performers.
- Mama Lisa's World: Children's Songs and Nursery Rhymes of All Nations: Children's songs and nursery rhymes from all over the globe presented both in English and their native languages. Many include sound clips and sheet music.
- Music Education @ DataDragon.com: Learn how to read and count music notation, see and hear musical instruments, and learn about musical genres.
- Music Notes: An Interactive Musical Experience: A student-created resource, charting the periods of musical history through an analysis of their associated styles, composers and instruments.
- Music Notes: An Interactive Online Musical Experience: A kid-friendly introduction to music history, theory, styles, and instruments. Also explores careers in music and includes a large collection of musical games.
- Music at Nickjr.com Radio: Features classic children's sing-along songs.
- Musically Inclined: Explores both music theory and the history of music. Also includes sound files, interactive games, a discussion forum, and introductions to well-known composers.
- New York Philharmonic KidZone: Users can hear instruments, watch interviews with musicians and follow the orchestra around the world" as well as learn about composers, create their own music, and read about the symphony's conductors.
- Nursery Rhymes: The lyrics and audio (MIDI) files of several nursery rhymes.
- On Air Concert: Listen as kids from around the world play the music they wrote, or share your own musical compositions.
- Play Music.org: Provides information about musical instruments, composers, and musicians. With Shockwave plug-in, visitors can also play interactive musical games.
- San Francisco Symphony Kids' Site: Teaches the instruments of the orchestra, the basics of reading music, and has an online radio to listen to some classical music's greatest hits.
- TeenMusic.com: Daily teen entertainment includes news, gossip, advice, CD releases, contests, live celebrity chats, questions and answers, videos, and interviews.
- The Mississippi: River of Song: Smithsonian Institution series explores contemporary music along the Mississippi. Includes online teacher's guide. From PBS.
- The Music Room: A comprehensive `resource` covering musical theory, composers, styles and instruments.
This category in other languages: