Search Home : Kids and Teens : Directories
- 4Kids: Links to sites for kids organized by topic. Entertainment, activities, reading, science, social studies, and study resources.
- ALA.org: Great Web Sites for Kids: Internet guide of child-safe sites selected by a committee of the American Library Association.
- Alberta Curriculum Links: Links to online activities that relate to the Alberta Learning Curriculum. For grades 1 - 6. Divided by grade level.
- Alice's Virtual Restaurant - A Little Food for Thought: Provides links to substantive and sometimes unusual sites covering a broad range of topics.
- Ask Jeeves for Kids: Allows users to ask a question in plain English, confirms the question, then takes them to one web site that answers the question.
- Awesome Library: Online resources including the top 5 percent in education. Separate entry pages for teachers, kids, teens, parents, and librarians. Includes a search engine.
- BJ Pinchbeck's Help with Homework: More than 625 links to educational sites appropriate for homework help.
- Backwash Kids: Find safe online content intended for kids and make friends through Backwash's personality portal.
- BellyGunk.com: Kid-friendly sites that provide activities, and games for children under the age of 10.
- Best Educational Sites: Links to academic subjects and to games and activities.
- Betty Bookmark: Allows users to rate book, music, movie, games and television releases, plus offers facts, quizzes and safety tips.
- Bob's Place: Categorized sites for kindergarten students through high schoolers, as well as teachers. Includes English and French content.
- Center of Web's Kids Lynx: Kids links portal that is organized by subject.
- Children Canada: Searchable collection of kid-safe links organized by category.
- CompuServe Kids Web Center: Categories include entertainment, fun and games, school subjects, sports, and hot topics like Harry Potter, Barbie and Pokemon.
- Cyber Patrol's CyberGuide: Search engine just for kids includes only sites evaluated by Cyber Patrol's team of professional researchers.
- CyberSleuth Kids: A comprehensive educational search engine, directory and homework helper for the K-12 student. A virtual library and reference tool providing easy access to thousands of safe subject-specific sites.
- Cyberhaunts for Kids: Collection of kid-friendly links arranged according to subject area.
- Cybrarian: Links for homework assignments and research projects. Topics includes social studies, English, math, and science. Offers links to magazines, museums, and other reference sites. For kids in grades 3 to 8.
- Dewey Browse: Contains web sites classified by the Dewey Decimal Classification System for K-12 students.
- Dib Dab Doo and Dilly Too: A search engine that searches only sites that are classified as safe for children and teens.
- DiscoverySchool: Offers educational resources for students and teachers. Includes educational games, a directory of homework help sites, lesson plans, and a free clipart gallery.
- Eggboy's Page O'Stuff: Categories of links include weather, holidays, space travel, animation, crafts, animals, games, and school.
- Eggy's World: Seven categories of links to interactive, safety tested, kids' web pages.
- Explorations 4 Kids Directory: Web sites to teach kids stuff in a fun way. Collected by a home schooling parent.
- FirstGov for Kids: Worldwide directory of government and non-government sites grouped by subject.
- FunBrain.com: Education sites for K-8 teachers and kids. Find online educational games for kids of all ages, including math, grammar, science, spelling, and history.
- Grade Level Internet Links: Links for kids K-5, selected and indexed by a `group` of elementary school teachers. Social studies, language arts, math and science links.
- Great Web Sites For Kids: An easy-to-use, practical guide to informational, educational, and recreational services on the Internet.
- High School Hub: Academic resources for high school students and teachers.
- HomeworkSpot: Directory of sites covering school subjects from kindergarten to high school.
- Indian Child: Includes links to fun, games, jokes, and topics related to India.
- Ingram Library: A listing of sites by government agencies designed for children.
- Interesting Places for Kids: Hundreds of kids sites grouped by topic. Includes short description of each site.
- Internet Public Library: Kidspace: A collection of Web sites for kids. Also has HTML tips and a form for asking questions.
- Internet Schoolhouse: A collection of educational internet resources.
- Internet Search Engines for Kids: Kids can search the major search engines from one page. There are links to web directories designed for kids.
- Ithaki Kids Metasearch: Search engine that finds sites for kids searching simultaneously in various guides, search engines and directories.
- Kdmoz: Unofficial entry page of the Kids and Teens version of the Open Directory Project.
- Kid Info: Homework Help: Directory of kid-friendly sites for homework help, reference resources, fun and games, and search engines.
- Kid's Online Resources: Online directory of `resource` links to education, homework help, entertainment, games, music,internet safety.
- Kid's Page: Homework help, kid-friendly sites, games and quizzes from the National Library of Canada.
- Kid's Tools for Searching the Internet: A page of search input boxes from web search engines that have compiled and/or screened sites for content appropriate to children.
- KidGrid: Directory of kid-safe sites. Available in five languages.
- KidLinx: Portal recommending various children's links.
- KidSites.com: A guide to the best in web sites for kids.
- KidZone Depot: Get homework help, find arts and crafts, activities and things to do.
- Kids 321: Safe portal links to favorite video games, cartoons, TV shows, movies, music and toys. [An IE only site.]
- Kids Channel: A place for children of all ages to play and explore the internet. [Requires an ActiveX control.]
- Kids Like It: Interactive portal created by children for children.
- Kids Web: Links for students interested in the arts, science, or social studies.
- Kids Web: World wide web digital library for schoolkids.
- Kids World 2000: Links to entertaining and educational web pages around the world, spectacular museums, zoos, sports, science, games, and travel.
- Kids' Webrary: From the Morton Grove Public Library. Directory with selected fun and interesting links and lists of great books classified by a diversity of topics.
- Kids-Korner.com: Kid-friendly search engine with other community features for kids.
- KidsClick!: Annotated searchable directory of websites created for kids by librarians. Searchable by subject, reading level and degree of picture content.
- KidsHub.org: A non-commercial portal to free online learning activities and educational games for students. There are different levels, for elementary school, middle school, and high school.
- KidsKonnect: Includes links to fun games and educational articles on many different topics. Categories are alphabetized for easy selection.
- KidsPoint.org: Good reading - book lists, quizzes, and reviews, homework help, fun links, and Virginia and area links.
- Kindersite Project: Offers links to graded and searchable games, songs and stories for the 2 to 6 yr group. Requires free registration.
- Letter Lane: A street where the houses are shaped like alphabet letters. Click on a letter house for fun and educational links that start with that letter.
- Linkasaurus: A collection of official sites of interest to kids - toys, games, movies, TV networks, sports, museums, and organizations.
- Linkopedia's Kidzone: Collection of reviewed kid sites. Provides fun, entertaining, and educational links for children.
- MIKids.com: Holidays and special days as well as games, puzzles, Advent calendar, pictures to color. Lots of research links for kids K-6, and for teachers and parents too.
- Mr Heitmann's Page: A reference page for grades 6-12+. Contains over 8,000 links grouped by subject area.
- Multnomah County Library Homework Center: Links to web sites and pages that concentrate on K-12 homework-related subjects. Web resources included are reviewed by librarians.
- NCES: Find Your School: A place where students can look up their schools and find some statistics about it compiled by the National Center for Education Statistics.
- NoodleLinks: Database of Academic Bibliographies: Database of academic bibliographies written by researchers around the world can be searched by category or keyword.
- OH!Kids: A doorway to websites for kids in three different age groups: those 6 and under, those 7-9, and those 9-11.
- Only 4 U kids: Portal for kids. Provides free email, wallpaper downloads, factual articles, and a story section.
- PeaKaBoo.Net: Family friendly and ethics conscious safe shopping search engine. Kids welcome.
- School Links Reference Site: Subject directory of social science, language, math, science, art, music links geared to help 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th graders with their homework.
- Science Gates: A K-12 science and technology gateway indexed by subject including links, encyclopedias, dictionaries and glossaries.
- Scout Report Archives: Searchable and browseable database contains thousands of critical annotations of Internet sites and mailing lists.
- Search-22 - Kids Search Engines: Searches some well known student resources and directories for kids and teens.
- Sites4kidz: Features safe web surfing directory for kids ages three years old and up. Categorized into easy to navigate directories featuring games, research, sports, and crafts.
- SkaffeKids.com: Family-friendly links sorted by topic and rated.
- Spike2000.com: A fun, interactive and educational web site search directory for children.
- Start Squad: Collection of links to web content for preschoolers, elementary schoolers, and middle schoolers as selected by librarians of North Carolina.
- Student Search Center: Allows students and teachers alike to search for web sites on various topics. All sites are strictly reviewed for youth safety.
- SuperKids: is a search engine and kids' guide to the web that contains a searchable index to family, school, educational sites, magazines and game websites.
- Surfing the Net with Kids: Kid sites reviews by syndicated newspaper columnist, Barbara J. Feldman.
- TallMania Web Directory: Web directory designed for and developed by students, 11-15 years old.
- Teach the Children Well: A large collection of educational links selected by a teacher for elementary students.
- Teen Hoopla: Book Review Sites: Read reviews written by teenagers. Features juvenile and young adult titles.
- ThinkQuest: Library: A collection of student projects on a variety of topics. These sites were entered into an international competition and selected as worthy of inclusion in this online library of sites for students by students.
- Top 20 Kids: Links to fun stuff, games, books, stories, homework help and crafts.
- Virtual Middle School Library: Directory provides links to resources for students.
- Webschooling: Large web directory with educational categories of links.
- Whatta Blast: Interactive web portal offering links to homework help, entertainment, news, and health information. Includes resources and information for parents and teachers as well.
- World Wide School: Large collection of online texts and classic works grouped by topic. Also features free online courses.
- Yahooligans: Featuring comprehensive safe surfing, games, homework help, and many kid friendly activities.
This category in other languages: