Search Home : Kids and Teens : Entertainment : Radio
- Brilliant Idiot: Where God Went Wrong: Radio play with the main character wandering in the afterlife, searching for a quiet cup of tea, aided by bizarre characters. Clean, family oriented, non-commercial humor reminiscent of Douglas Adams / Python.
- Classics for Kids: Information on current and past shows, games, orchestra instruments, games, downloadable classics, and list of stations that carry it.
- Crazy Dave's Kid Show: Includes archives of previous shows, activities, surveys, fan art, commercials, and the theme song.
- Edge 88 FM - Grand View College Radio: Kids Radio Mania is the all weekend radio programming for kids ages 2 to 13. Includes pre-teen pop music, favorite kids songs, jokes, and prizes.
- Family Groove: A kids internet radio show built on the intention of creating a bridge to allow kids a smooth transition in the growth of their awareness and appreciation of music.
- HIS Kids Radio: Full-time Christian radio just for kids. Site includes live Internet broadcasts, program schedule, news, audio files, and links.
- Holy Hip-Hop Gospel Rap: Featuring Gospel Rap and Holy Hip-hop, games, countdown, west coast hip-hop shows and events calendar.
- Karen and Kids: From WRBS in Baltimore, Maryland, this show offers children's Christian music and stories. Find out how to join the Kids Club, contact Karen, and listen to audio clips of songs.
- Kid's Time: Features stories, poems, and songs written and recorded by listeners and available at CFRU 93.3 FM.
- Kids Internet Radio Project: Provides opportunities to produce a streaming internet radio show. Includes a monthly contest where you compete against other kids to produce the most appealing show.
- London Live and Direct: A 24/7 underground dance music site focusing on the United Kingdom, with a live dj booth webcam, music, and dj profiles.
- Making Tracks: BBC Radio 3's eclectic music program which develops and extends the musical experience of younger listeners. Site is supported with materials for teachers.
- New York Kids: Two-hour broadcast just for kids airs Sunday nights on New York stations. Offers current and previous broadcasts in RealAudio format, as well as activities, puzzles, games, and message board.
- PowerTalk FM: Teen Talk Radio hosted by Michael Ray and Ralphy, the PowerTalk Dawg.
- Radio Disney: An online and on-air radio network for kids and the kid in all of us. Listen to the latest music from popular stars and make special requests. The official site for Disney Radio.
- Radio Mystery Theater: A fan site that discusses the classic radio show. Includes information, a message board, an FAQ, episode guide, and sound bites.
- Takeover Radio: UK station written, produced, presented and run entirely by kids aged 8-14. Site includes history, virtual studio tour, and information for those wanting to participate.
- TeenTalk Radio: A weekly internet broadcast hosted by teens for teens needing advice on all topics.
- Tell Us a Tale: The official site from host Peter Jones that includes a biography, performance calendar, and downloadable audio.
- The Making A Difference Christian Radio Show: Information on the MAD, how to hear it, a blog, and how to enter and win contests.
- The Pond Radio Show: A children's radio show that teaches good values through comedy. Episodes available online and a list of stations that carry the show.
- Youth Radio: A station created by young people training for careers in media. The station covers music, news, issues and invites listeners to participate.
- ZJAM: A national youth radio show playing Christian rock/alternative music and discussing a different topic each week. Has a Bible study, chat, contests, games, top 25, and a broadcast schedule.
This category in other languages: