Search Home : Kids and Teens : Games : Online
- Adventure Theme Park: Features original games, puzzles, music, and interactive fun. Most activities require limited reading.
- Amazeworld: Collection of interactive web mazes, stories where your choices effect the outcome.
- Angell's Heaven: Offers some popular arcade, action and word games, as well as humor and puzzles.
- Animation Grove: Features stories, games, downloads, word searches, and puzzles. Includes section for very young children.
- Apple Corps: Design different faces on an apple and other fruits and veggies using ears, noses, hats, and mouths.
- Archie Comics: Arcade: Online word games, action games, and puzzles with the Archie characters.
- Beanotown: Features games, cartoon graphics, prize-awards for high scorers, and factual information about The Beano. Requires registration and parental permission to record high scores and win prizes.
- Billy Beaver's Game Show: Arcade games, puzzles, mazes, word games, math games, tic-tac-toe, online coloring books, and jokes.
- Bonus.com: The Super Site for Kids: Brain games, multiplayers, mazes, puzzles, arcade games, and other online activities.
- Bubble Bees: Flash based game where the aim is to catch bees in bubbles for points. The mouse is used in order to control the creation of bubbles.
- Calypso Land: Site for Calypso fruit drink. Cartoon characters lead you through various zones. Download screensavers and sounds, even win a mountain bike.
- Charlotte Bear's Magical Kingdom: Play games, learn to do magic tricks, make toys and crafts, or stop by the wishing well and see the genie.
- Child-educations.com: Contains two games, one is a simple math game and the other about clicking a moving dot as fast as you can.
- Children's Hospital Medical Center of Cincinnati's Kids Zone: Two puzzles, Breakout, and the Bundle Up game.
- Chiquita Kids: Energize, maximize, and Chiquita-tize with information on health, nutrition, sports, and cool games.
- Cone Factory: Offers games, contests and opportunities to win different prizes. Includes a game related to ice cream flavors.
- Crazy Bone: Features collections of online games, jokes, recipes, personality tests, and magic tricks.
- Cybercones.com: Create a virtual ice cream cone or sundae, and e-mail it to a friend.
- Cyberkids: Art, contests, a learning center, shopping, fun and games.
- Diggit: Contains games for the show diggit.
- DiscoverySchool's PuzzleMaker: Offers puzzles, word search games, and educational games.
- Disney Channel - Online Games: Large collection of online games relating to Disney Channel shows.
- Eclectic Kids Online: Games, virtual tours, build your own website, do it yourself projects and links to more kids sites.
- Empire Free Games: Includes word searches, activities, and games such as "Boulder Dash" and "Story Teller".
- Etch-A-Sketch: Cool Games: Games based on shapes, numbers, letters, and colors. Java and a printer needed for some areas.
- Farm Fun: Pick an animal and see what game it takes you to. Contains educational animal and seasonal games.
- FlashRadium: Includes short movies, cartoons, games and clips. Requires Macromedia Flash.
- Fun Times: Provides online games and videos designed for young children. [Flash Required]
- FunRanch: A fun place for kids and parents to play free interactive games.
- FunZone Games for Kids: Includes jigsaw puzzles, Shockwave games, and arcade action.
- Galactic Conquest: An online roleplaying game. Includes news, information, game guides, and a registration form.
- Gamequarium: Game links for K-6 students arranged in more than 30 categories.
- Garfield's Sheep Shot: Help Garfield get 9 hours of sleep each night. [Flash required]
- Healthy Harold's Cyber Adventures: Fun with Harold and Friends' cyber adventure quest. Visit and join the club, enter the competition, sign the guest book or send a message.
- It's Your Bic: Provides puzzles, stories, e-cards and games.
- J Games for Kids: Includes concentration and association games to test the player's memory.
- JayZeeBear's Green Forest: Come visit the Green Forest for lots of fun learning games.
- Kid's Domain Online Games: All kinds of online games for kids. Some work with any browser, some use Java, Shockwave, Cocoa, or Roadster. Everything from arcade games and puzzlers to multiplayer games.
- KidSpirit: Play pong, feed the pig, solitaire, or penguin plunge.
- KiddoNet: Site offering free net games, e mail, and a home page composer.
- Kids Corner: Site contains various online games, riddles, and jokes. Interactive games.
- Kids Edge: Contains colorfull shockwave games and activities for children sorted by age group.
- Kidsranch: Collection of well known arcade games to play on the internet. [Java needed]
- Kudzu Kids: Mysteries for kids of all ages to gather clues and try to solve.
- Learning Planet Kids Page: Includes an assortment of educational games suitable for kids from preschool to grade 6.
- LearningPlanet.com: Educational online games for kids preschool through sixth grade.
- LifeSavers Candystand: Large collection of Shockwave games and contests. From the LifeSavers Company.
- MaMaMedia.com: Create cartoons, play games, make wacky creatures, paint digital pictures, design and send animated cards.
- McGrumbles.com - The Garden: online interactive adventure
- MegaKids: Three educational games for upper elementary students.
- Museum of Web Art: The Kids Wing, featuring Java-based activities, is supervised by Dot, the Fun Activities Director.
- Nabisco World: Offers online games in a virtual amusement park. Includes Golf, Dunk N'Slam, Team Racing, Flip the Frog, and other Shockwave games.
- NabiscoWorld Fun Zone: Free online shockwave games like the Great Teddy Grahams Hunt where kids search the forest to see how many Teddys they can find.
- NeoSuvivour: easy fun fast
- Nesquik Milkshake: Includes browser based games themed on Nesquik's chocolate milkshake.
- Nick.com: Offers animated games with favorite Nickelodeon characters such as CatDog, Rugrats, Angry Beavers, and Hey Arnold. Includes a multi-player game, screensavers, and downloads.
- NickJr.com: Features stories, learning games and activities for kids such as Blue's Treasure Hunt, Kipper's Matching game, and Dora the Explorer Puzzle Bridge.
- Official Bob the Builder: Offers online entertainment based on the same pre-school TV learning programme. Includes Flash games playable from the browser.
- OttoAndIris.com: Take an adventure along with two friends, Otto and Iris.
- Pauly's Games: Features spooky online interactive games and activities with monsters and ghosts for children 3 and up.
- Pauly's Playhouse: Game packed site features original online games and activities for children 3 and up. All games and activities are fully interactive. Flash player required.
- Play Kids' Games: Learning games online with alphabet, math, logic and coloring.
- PlayMash.com: Predicts what your life will be like in the future.
- Polar Pairs: Java based memory matching game with educational information on each arctic animal.
- Polly Pocket: Watch animations and play games and with Polly Pocket in her cyberworld. Requires Shockwave.
- Pop-Tarts: Thousands of original questions, this site engages the "studio audience" in nostalgic interactive entertainment.
- Postopia: Offers contests, games of skill, and online music mixers.
- Prongo.com for Kids: Collection of fun educational games. Requires Macromedia Flash plug-in.
- Rainy Day Playhouse: Free web entertainment for kids of all ages, with postcards, arcade games, puzzles, and cartoons. Requires Java enabled browser.
- Ranger Rick's Kids Zone Games: Interactive games for children that teach about nature and wildlife.
- Real Magic Online: Tricks you can do on your computer.
- Redcliffe Challenge: Redcliffe Challenge is an interactive game and web project which has been designed and built by a team of students at St Mary's Redcliffe School in Bristol.
- SESS.NET Kids Games: Action with Digininja and challenging games to play online. Requires Flash 4 plug-in.
- Sheppard's Software: Flash educational web games. Topics include vocabulary and geography.
- Sky Breeze Games: Play dress up games with Sky Breeze and her friends.
- Snowball: The objective is to defeat the opponent in a snowball fight, with the help of power-ups. Also includes a download.
- Star Sleeper for Kids: Mission Z: Garfield needs help; solve Mission Z and tuck the world in for a good night's rest. [Flash required]
- Stellar Crisis Room: All about the free, interactive web war/strategy game. Includes FAQ, beginner's tutorial, links to active servers, archive of past game maps, build calculators, history of the game, and news about players and servers.
- Suessville Games: Collection of shockwave and printable games based on the Dr. Suess stories.
- Switcheroo Zoo: Make new creatures at this surrealistic virtual zoo, by switching the animals' heads, legs and tails. Over 6500 possible combinations.
- TLCkids: Solve mysteries and paint online while building your basic math, critical thinking, and creative skills
- The Grass is Greener: Help Tina the sheepdog move the sheep across the road and enter the other field where the grass is greener.
- The Trivia Portal: Enter trivia contests, join the fun trivia community, challenge other players, laugh at jokes, send web cards, meet new penpals, enjoy online games, or read daily comic strips.
- The Webblies: Offers free Flash games for kids. The games can be selected using a virtual remote control.
- The Youth Online Club - Game Zone: Online games for kids. Seek-a-word, tic-tac-toe, spot the differences, concentration, and trivia.
- Tonythetiger.com - Team Tiger: Team Tiger includes tiger tracker journal, megabyte mysteries and secret assignments.
- Willy Wonka Candy Factory: Full of fun games, activities, screen savers, and other cool Wonkanized stuff. Some games require Shockwave.
- Xploration: Educates kids about the oil and natural gas industry with interactive games, prizes, and information.
- You Rule School: General Mills commercial kids' website. Go to the Laughateria to play lots of games.
- Young and Healthy Kidszone: Kids and parents, play free games and puzzles at Children's Hospital Medical Center of Cincinnati's Young and Healthy Online's Kids Zone.
- Zany Fun: Features games, clip art, and puzzles for kids.
- Zoopz.com: Creative arts and digital arcade games created especially for kids by Meyers Labs.
This category in other languages: