Search Home : Kids and Teens : Games : Puzzles and Mazes
- ABC Teach: Different shaped mazes which can be printed.
- American Sign Language Alphabet Word Search: Test your American Sign Language alphabet recognition with this printable Word Search puzzle.
- American Sign Language Crossword: Use your knowledge of the signed alphabet to recognize the words needed to complete the puzzle.
- Berenstain Bears: Two printable mazes.
- Bits 'n Things: Puzzles, mazes, and optical illusions.
- Boeing Mazes: Two printable mazes with solutions.
- Brain Teasers: Includes brain teasers, riddles, paradoxes and optical illusions.
- Buc-ee's Fun For Kids: A print and play maze that challenges players to pick 20 flowers without crossing their own path.
- Cartoon Critters: A collection of mazes based on animals, toys, and television.
- Click Mazes: Interactive puzzles and mazes to play online (Java). Also included in special galleries are many hand drawn mazes of the "print and solve" variety.
- Discovery School's Puzzlemaker: Hand drawn mazes in various shapes, including animals and holiday themes, to print and solve.
- Felix's Games: Offers educational activities, puzzles, and downloadable games.
- Flying Tree House: Provides flight themed printable mazes, word searches, crossword puzzles, brain teasers and coloring pages.
- Free Kids Games: Offers games, puzzles, jigsaws, coloring pages, jokes and songs.
- Jigsaw Puzzles by Jude Fernando: Free use of jigsaw puzzle gaming, with picture puzzles including lily pads, deserts, fish, and meadows.
- John's Word Search Puzzles: Printable puzzles that pertain to holidays, cities, states, sports, movies, and other general topics.
- Kid Wizard: A selection of printable puzzles, number tricks, coloring-in pictures, mazes, and word games.
- Kids R Crafty: A selection of printable mazes for different ages.
- Kool Kids: Includes links, puzzles and jokes.
- Mark Michell's Site: Pentominoes Page: Making a set of pentominoes from the smallest possible rectangle (a mathematical problem). Mazes Page: Mazes in the shapes of many common names. Hearts Page: Mathematical questions and answers about the card game Hearts.
- Maze Games: A collection of printable mazes.
- Maze Maker: Features an online computer program that makes custom mazes, in sizes you specify, to print and solve.
- MazeWorks - Java Games and Puzzles: Online playable puzzles and games written in Java, and an interesting maze generator program.
- Mazes: Offers a variety of printable mazes ranging from easy to very difficult.
- Mazoons: Mazes and Cartoons: Contains a combination of mazes and cartoons. Each Mazoon is a maze that you can print and solve.
- Meera's Fun Page: Jokes, riddles, puzzles, mysteries and wise thoughts.
- MysteryNet's Kids Mysteries: Solve fun and challenging mysteries, learn a magic trick, and enter a mystery writing contest.
- Peach's Puzzle Page: Includes Siamese Crosswords, Tetris Block Puzzles, Ring-A-Round Word Puzzles, and other innovative puzzle ideas.
- PopCap Games: Online playable java games, as well as games to download. Includes the Mummy Maze (play online) and Mummy Maze Deluxe (download and play).
- Puzz.com: Analogies, IQ tests, trivia, puzzles, contests and games for all ages.
- Puzzle Choice: Puzzles and games for all ages. Crosswords, wordsearches, quizzes, wordplay, brainteasers, anagrams, mazes, cryptograms, number puzzles, jigsaws, online games, rhymes and teacher resources. Fun and educational.
- Puzzle Choice: Features printable and interactive puzzles, mazes, games, crosswords, wordsearches and wordplay.
- Puzzles 4 Kids: Contains online and off-line puzzles for children to do. Appropriate for ages 5-11.
- Reindeer Games: Three Christmas themed mazes.
- Rubik's Online: The official Rubik's site provides forum, online cube and games, contests, and history.
- Rubik's Puzzles: A collection of puzzles by Erno Rubik, creator of the Rubik's Cube.
- Squirrel Wildlife Rehabilitation: Jigsaw Puzzles: Jigsaw puzzles, word search puzzles, battling ships game, the peg game and Simon Says. New jigsaw puzzles are added daily.
- Syvum Family Fun Zone: Educational site offers brain teasers, interactive quizzes, stories, and proverbs for the entire family.
- The U.S. Mint's Games for Kids: Join in the fun and games that can be had with coins.
- Wild Wicked Winifred: Join in the adventures of Wild Wicked Winifred and her crew hunting for buried treasure and playing tricks on the villains who want her secret recipe for Pirate Plum Duff.