Search Home : Kids and Teens : Health : Fitness
- 5 Fun Ways to Health and Fitness: Information about nutrition and physical activity for kids and teachers.
- Active Kidz: Offers simple exercises and healthy recipes.
- Am I Too Fat or Too Thin?: A look at what the "right size" is and tips on how to reach it.
- Canada's Physical Activity Guide to Healthy Living: Guides to help make wise choices about daily living.
- F4NG: Health and Fitness Four the New Generation: Health and fitness advice for young people, along with help the overweight.
- FitPoint Australia: Australian organization that encourages healthier lifestyles through fitness classes.[Kids_and_Teens/Health/Fitness]
- Healthy and Active Living: A collection of health and fitness related pages for students of Physical and Health Education.
- I Don't Like Sports, So How Can I Stay Fit?: Article explores fun, healthy exercise choices for people who aren't into team sports.
- It's Time to Exercise: Tells how to get great exercise no matter what the weather is like or who's around.
- Jump Into A Healthy Life: The Thinkquest crew teaches kids about jumping rope with jump rope skills, quiz, and information on how exercise keeps the heart healthy and bodies fit.
- Jumping Rope: Instructions on the equipment needed, variations, muscle groups exercised, and basic workout tips for jump rope beginners.
- Jumping for Joy: Meet the boys and girls of Santa Clara, CA on the competition and exhibition jump rope team. Features team photos, tournament results, and basic skills for jumping rope.
- Kid-Fit: Kids learn about sports, fitness, and healthy bodies from a team of elementary school students.
- Kids 'N Fitness: Join students across the country as they get in shape in this online spring event to get kids exercising their minds and bodies.
- SmartPlay: Fun learning adventure on how kids can play smart, avoid injuries, and getting the body in shape after an injury.
- Sprint Training for Developing Athletes: Training information for young and beginning sprinters. Aimed at athletes as young as 8. From Sydney Athletics.
- Taking the Pressure off Sports Competition: Explains why some kids feel pressure while competing and tell what do it if it happens to you.
- Tone Teen: Includes health and fitness articles, exercises, interactive tools, nutrition tips, and other resources.
- UKA Zone: Features athletics-related games, downloads, competitions and news items for 8-15 year olds.
- Why Exercise Is Cool: Tells why exercise is important and explores the many benefits of physical activity.