Search Home : Kids and Teens : Health : Nutrition
- All About Apples: About the science and production of apples, apple trees, and their healthy qualities.
- All About What Vitamins and Minerals Do: Explains how substances like vitamin A, B, C, D, E, K, calcium, and iron work in the human body.
- Apple Juice: Play games, send holiday cards, and learn about drinking healthy beverages and juices.
- Burger Town: A safe site for kids with kid-created beef recipes, nutrition fun facts, and quizzes and information on food safety and fitness.
- Cali's Kids.com: Fun facts, games, recipes, and coloring pages featuring the avocado fruit.
- California Strawberryville: Offers strawberry related clubs for kids, stories, strawwordy searches, painting lessons, recipes, and games.
- Chiquita Kids: Teaches kids to energize, maximize, and Chiquitaize with information on health, nutrition, sports, and games.
- Dole 5 A Day: Fun games, puzzles, songs, and coloring book about fruits and vegetables.
- Eaten Alive: The Journey of a Biomolecule: Includes biographies for biomolecules, recycling, and a virtual journey through the digestive tract.
- Empowered Kids: The Power of Healthy Eating: Abigail Natenshon offers information, resources and activities for kids 5 to 17 on healthy eating and eating disorders including anorexia and bulimia.
- FDA Center For Food Safety and Nutrition: Healthy eating and food safety coloring pages, games, activities, songs, and quizzes for kids.
- Fantastifood Fables: Come with a brother and sister as they help save the land of Fantastifood from the Junk Food Junkies in this online fantasy fable for kids.
- Figuring out Food Labels: Explains how the label on a food package is a lot like the table of contents in a book, telling exactly what the food contains.
- Florida Citrus Land: Games for kids, food pyramid, introduction to citrus fruits, coloring pages, and recipes from The Florida Department of Citrus.
- Food Students: Puzzles, quizzes, role-play and information about food production, nutrition and biotechnology.
- Fresh Starts: A nutrition `resource` for kids featuring the vitamin superheroes Team Antioxidant. There's an interactive fridge, online games, and recipes.
- Fun With Food: Helps children discover good nutrition through fun coloring picture, song, and recipes.
- Got-milk.com: Gives kids a fun way to learn about nutrition and the importance of milk and dairy products as they grow. Features milk recipes and games.
- Initial Catering Coolmeals: Features food facts, activities, and virtual body lab.
- Is Dieting OK for Kids?: Explores what types of dieting are--and arent't--safe. Also includes tips for losing weight in a healthy fashion.
- Kellogg's Nutrition Camp: Cybercamp for kids featuring nutrition games, stories, facts, and fun.
- Kidnetic.com: Offers interactive games, recipes, and tips for healthy eating and living.
- Learning About Proteins, Carbohydrates, Calories, and Fat: Explains what these substances do, where they come from, why people need them, and how much people need of each.
- Linking Education Activity and Food: Includes information and newsletters from a program running in several US school districts to improve student health and fitness. Also provides nutrition and exercise facts, news and links to further education.
- Mann's Kids Club: Broccoli fun facts, games, coloring book, history of the vegetable, and recipes.
- Mix it with Milk: Explains the nutritional value of milk, with the milk mustache hall of fame, celebrities, contests, and cooking with milk.
- My School Lunch: Provides nutritional information about school lunches. Includes a description of how the meals are cooked, what is on the menu, and games.
- Nutrition Cafe: Fun nutrition information site. Be a Nutrition Sleuth, play the Grab-a-Grape game or build a meal in the Have-a-Bite Cafe.
- Nutrition Dictionary: Explains what different vitamins and minerals do for your body.
- Nutrition Explorations: Join Berry and the gang from The Pyramid Cafe to learn about building a healthy body. Features games, coloring pages, recipes, contest, and kids panel.
- Nutrition For Kids: Helps kids teach themselves about proper nutrition, healthier foods, and having a healthy body through an interactive game.
- Powerful Bones. Powerful Girls: Fun games, quizzes, ideas, and tips on what foods have calcium and what activities are good for bones and the body.
- Ready, Set, Breakfast: Tells why breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
- Smart Kid's Health Zone: Teaches kids what they need to stay healthy and helps them learn to look for nutrients in food.
- Sugar's Playground: Learn about sweet treats and play word and picture puzzles, take a quiz, or send a postcard.
- Sunkist Kids - Games, Experiments and Citrus Recipes: Features coloring page, crossword puzzle, games, and fun facts about citrus fruits.
- The Food Guide Pyramid: Explains how the pyramid is used to show the foods that make up a good diet.
- The Fruit Pages: Educational fruit information, including ten reason to eat fruit, the fruit alphabet, and a newsletter.
- The Healthy Refrigerator: National campaign for Open the Door to a Healthy Heart features eating tips, nutrition advice, contests, and quiz.
- The Popcorn Board: Trace the history, learn geography, and play games featuring popcorn as a healthy snack.
- Tiki's Guide to Food: Tiki the Penguin examines what food is, where it comes from, what's good, and what's bad.
- Where's the Beef ?: A project by schoolchildren explains farming, types of cattle, breeds, digestion, and products. Also discusses how mad cow disease has affected the world and gives some solutions to the problem.
- Why Drinking Water Is the Way to Go: Explains what water does for the human body.
This category in other languages: