Search Home : Kids and Teens : Health : Safety
- Help Keep Kids Safe: Offers safety tips and statistics for children and teens on topics ranging from firearms to food. Also includes games, contests, and a guide for parents and teachers.
- 911 Safety Rage: Water, hiking, and fire safety tips brought to kids through games, activities, and stories.
- A Kids Eye Safety Guide: An interactive guide for kids to learn how to prevent eye injury to children with safety tips and coloring pages.
- Amby's Fun and Learning: Activity coloring book for kids to learn safety at home, school, and while playing.
- BGE Kids Safety: Safety Cat provides games and activities to teach kids how to be safe around electricity and power lines.
- CodeRedRover: Join Rover in games and home safety activities for kids to learn about preventing accidents and injuries. Presented by Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse.
- Connecticut Safe Kids: Dedicated to reducing preventable injuries and deaths among children from burns, accidents, poisons, drownings, falls, and fire.
- Consumer Product Safety Commission: Brain Busters quiz, comic book, and activities teaching home, bicycle, and outdoors safety tips for children.
- Earthquake Preparedness Handbook: Los Angeles Fire Department features guide with information on how to prepare for and stay safe during an earthquake.
- Electrical Safety World: All about how to be safe around electricity.
- Elmer the Safety Elephant: Traffic, school bus, internet, and railway safety tips for kids through games, activities, and stories.
- FDA Kids: Learn about safety with food, medicine, and animals from the Food and Drug Administration.
- Farm Safety 4 Just Kids: Learn about preventing farm-related childhood injuries through games, activities, and coloring pages.
- Florida Children's Safety Center: Questions and answers to help kids protect themselves and handle emergencies.
- Food Safety at Home, School and When Eating Out: Activity book featuring coloring pages for kids on how to kill germs by washing hands and foods before they eat.
- Foodlink: Provides food safety tips and teaches the causes of food poisoning through games and quizzes.
- Freedom Knot: Learn a new safe way to tie your own shoes with easy to follow steps, music, dance, and free games.
- Gun Safety: Explores the dangers a gun can pose and tells how to avoid them.
- I'm Safe Network: Dedicated to providing information to children so they make smart choices and avoid unintentional injury. Games, activities, and coloring pages teaching safety.
- Injury Prevention Website: All sorts of animated safety information for kids. Includes tips for sports, water, playgrounds, home, streets, fun in the sun, winter weather, and other activities.
- Injuryfreezone for Kids: Gives kids tips for staying safe and accident-free.
- It's Our House Too: A virtual journey through a room as two characters point out various hazards and safety items.
- Kid Tips 101: Promotes child safety by teaching kids the tricks bad guys use and how to beat them.
- Kid's First Aid: Basic first aid skills, poison prevention tips, and care guide to help kids who are injured.
- Kidd Safety: Play games with Kidd Safety while learning safety tips for home and play.
- Kiddie Safety: Learn about fire safety, play the Protect your Home Game and complete the Home Safety Checklist. For children ages 5-11.
- Kids Buckle Up: Encourages kids to buckle up through games, driving range, activities, and coloring pages.
- Kids Rule: A site designed for kids. Children can ask questions about their rights, feelings, and secrets.
- Kids Stuff Let's Play it Safe: Features lessons on safety along with information about the police and fire departments, safety events and important tips and tricks. Coloring pages and activities.
- Kitchen Safety For Young Kids: Information and tips to protect children in the kitchen from the oven, microwave, and appliances.
- LAFD.- Safety City: Learn about youth safety programs, what to do during an emergency, and water safety from the city of Los Angeles.
- Learn About Chemicals Around the House: Join in on a house tour to learn about chemicals, poisons, and dangers in the home.
- McGruff.org: McGruff the Crime Dog and pal, Scruff, bring ideas about kids staying safe through safety puzzles, games, and coloring pages.
- National Capital Poison Center: Teaches kids and teens about household poisons, chemicals, and dangerous plants. Poison prevention, first aid, and information for what to do in case of emergency.
- National Council on Fireworks Safety: Fireworks safety tips and information to help ensure the safe use of fireworks in the United States.
- New Jersey Poison Information and Education System: Fun environment to educate kids of all ages on health, safety and environmental concerns like, carbon monoxide and lead poisoning.
- No Bully: An anti-bullying program taught by police education officers, in partnership with teachers, to students in Years 0-13.
- Ohio Department of Public Safety: The Public Safety Kids feature games and activities teaching safety tips for home, school, and playing outdoors.
- Poison Prevention Website: Games, pages, and simple text help kids learn what poisons are and how to avoid them. Second section of web site provides resources for adults. From the Internet Public Library.
- Power Discovery Zone: Teaches kids about safety and electricity through games, activities, and quizzes. Explains dangers around the home, at school and in storms. [Requires Flash]
- Reddy's Safety Zone: Educational safety games for kids to help them be safe while bike riding, playing sports, and walking to school.
- Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (ROSPA): Accident prevention at work, home, when driving, in school, on water and at leisure.
- Safer Parks: Designed to help consumers learn about amusement ride safety. Safety tips and statistics come from governmental and industry sources.
- Safety Bear Coloring Book: Features printable coloring pages for kids on safety at home, school, and playing outside.
- Safety House: Designed by Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center to help parents, grandparents, and children recognize and avoid household hazards.
- Safety School: Take the Safety Challenge, a quiz put together to test trivia knowledge and safety skills.
- Smartrisk: Youth: Canadian organization offering programs in peer leadership and sensible risk-taking in sports and recreation. Includes photographs, articles and stories from participants.
- Smarty Electric Safety: Smarty the Dog coloring pages offering safety tips related to electricity and power utilities.
- Survive Alive Village: Fire safety for kids with games, coloring pages, fun facts, and a kids' club.
- Texas Fireworks Safety: Promotes the safe and proper use of fireworks. Teaches children and teens the importance of safe use and adult supervision.
- The Timothy Healey Foundation: Provides a children's activity and coloring book telling kids how to be safe around windows.
- Traffic Safety Kids Page: Safety tips, games, and activities teach kids how to be safe when walking or riding in cars and buses. Information about trains and railroad crossings available.
- Twinkle & Eyenstein's Wise Eye Web: Children's guide eye safety, eye science, and the prevention of blindness.
- USFA Kids: Fire Administration tips that can help kids and their family be safe from fire. Features games, prevention quiz, and junior fire marshal certification.
- Victoria State Emergency Service Kids Corner: Teaches kids about safety and emergencies through games, activities, and coloring pages.
This category in other languages: