Search Home : Kids and Teens : School Time : Homework Help
- 12 Study Tips: Offers tips for notetaking and study skills.
- A Guide for Writing Research Papers: Based on Modern Language Association (MLA) Documentation.
- AOL@SCHOOL: Student Search Engine: Elementary, middle and high school students can search any topic to find Web sites chosen by teachers and librarians to help with homework, projects and research reports.
- Andy's Homework Help Page: Useful pointers and links to other helpful sites.
- Answer Point: An MSN community where kids, teenagers, and adults can ask questions in a forum. People volunteer answers on topics from the arts to the sciences. Includes a special kids-only section.
- BJ Pinchbeck's Help with Homework: More than 625 links to educational sites appropriate for homework help.
- Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh: Homework Resources: Provides links to helpful sites in the USA and throughout the world that would be appropriate to upper elementary, junior high, and high school students.
- Chatterbee's Homework Help Center: Homework help on hundreds of topics ranging from Art to Zoology.
- ClassBrain.com: Offers homework resources, print-outs, and games. Includes seasonal activities, as well as materials for parents and teachers.
- FAQ Kids!: Answers to questions kids ask. Why is the sky blue? Why do we burp? What makes the moon glow? Fun facts and information. Questions are divided into subject areas such as animals, sports, and outer space.
- FE Kids: Offers homework help, activities, games, software and more.
- Fact Monster Homework Center: Includes homework facts, search tips, answers to previously asked questions, reference tools, and homework help.
- Ganapit kids: Designed for children in elementary school to aid them in school reports and presentations. Offers information on many subjects, costume ideas, and writing help.
- HomeWork Elephant: Offers subject help, hints, and tips.
- Homework Help: Built and maintained by the Los Angeles Public Library.
- Homework Help: Provides links related to art, drama, chemistry, math, math, biology, physics, science, space, library, literature, geoscience, astronomy, history, and music.
- Homework Help: Weekly features on ways to improve study habits, links to the best on the net in a range of subject areas, and moderated chat room.
- Homework Help Page.com: Hundreds of categorized links to thousands of pages suitable for students. Also includes links for teachers and educators.
- Homework Help from Librarians: Includes online database, encyclopedias, links, study hints, and career development strategies.
- Homework and School Help: Provides information and resources related to science, literature, history, art and other educational subjects.
- Homework help by Topic: Organized links related to history, art, science, and government.
- Jiskha Homework Help: Articles, games, humor, and puzzles for many school areas, including art, computers, English, foreign languages, health, home economics, mathematics, music, physical education, science, social studies, and technology. Includes a forum.
- Keys to knowledge and homework: Step by step guide to homework study techniques.
- Kids Connect Tools: Explains the research process in terms of four steps. Helps students with the process.
- KidsEdge: Educational `resource` for children includes homework help, educational games, safe website connections, and books online.
- Knowledge Site: Gives help and answers to school subject questions. Includes facts, data and a message board.
- Link to Learning: Provides links to sites that support the Ontario, Canada education curriculum from Kindergarten to Grade 8.
- MSN Learning and Research: Provides help with homework and tips and articles for research.
- MapZone: Homework help for school children; featuring maps, quizzes and interactive learning activities. Flash required.
- Mrs. M's Study Skills Page: Provides tips to help middle and high school students study more effectively.
- Multnomah County Library Homework Center: Links to web sites and pages that concentrate on K-12 homework-related subjects. Web resources included are reviewed by librarians.
- MysticalKnowledge: Homework Help: College students will answer homework questions via email; almost any subject, K-12. Free service.
- National Center for Education Statistics Classroom: Includes educational games and activities, research tools, vocabulary, kids magazine, and directories of schools and libraries.
- National Geographic Homework Help: Offers pictures, articles, maps, and multimedia presentations on an array of subjects.
- Research and Writing for Highschool Students: Includes step by step instructions on researching and writing, how to find information online and offline as well as links to useful resources.
- SOS Teacher: BBC site provides KS2, KS3, GCSE, A and AS level students with homework, course work, or revision help.
- School Cool: Tips and tricks for learning science, math, English, and foreign languages.
- School Project and Student Assignment Planning: Guidance and tips for students planning school assignments or school projects. Has a planning pack, including a template to fill out when planning a project.
- Schoolwork Ugh: Offers help with various subjects, student loans, financial aid, and education resources.
- The Atlas of Canada - Facts About Canada: The Atlas of Canada presents facts about Canada, an illustrated series of interesting facts, figures and superlatives about Canada.
- The Internet Public Library: Features directories of online texts, newspapers, magazines, and reference materials.
- The Online Revision Guide: Contains exam tips, homework help, revision tips, links, and other resources. Designed for the GCSE exam.
- The Study Stack: Helps with memorization tasks. Students may use an existing studystack or create one of their own. Includes many topics.
- Unisix Online Resource for Sixth Formers: A online `resource` for sixth formers, allowing them to ask questions and get help on advanced extension awards. Requires free registration.
This category in other languages: