Search Home : Kids and Teens : School Time : Social Studies : World Cultures : Europe
- AzeriVista: Including guides to tourism, arts, culture, history, dining out, and companies.
- CISV Denmark: Promoting intercultural understanding through youth exchange activities.
- Canary Islands: Provides basic information on the culture, education and government.
- Chaverim: History and Jewish life, forum, genealogy, and bookstore for people related to Czech or Slovak Jewry.
- Croatia: Overview of its history, culture and science.
- Cultural Map of Hellas: The Greek Ministry of Culture provides interactive maps, index and search engine to information on 1000 archaeological sites, buildings and museums spanning ancient, Byzantine and modern.
- Czech Republic Country Guide: Official site of the Republic; includes a guide to the country and its people, institutions, culture, and history.
- Europe Today in the Electronic Passport: Online lessons that focus on the land and the people of Europe today. Designed for middle schoolers.
- European Literature Circle: International forum for discussion, creation and initiative, concerning the present and the future of the European continent. Open to young people around the world who want to participate and contribute.
- European Photo Album: Photos of 10 European countries-England, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, Italy, Vatican City, Monaco, and France. Includes links for more information.
- Eurotales: Eight European schools collaborating as part of a Comenius partnership to share folk tales and storytelling in English and their own languages.
- Lonely Planet: Croatia: Includes facts and figures, culture, history, and tourist information.
- Lonely Planet: Cyprus: Includes facts and figures, culture, history, and tourist information.
- Lonely Planet: Europe: Online guide to numerous European countries includes facts and figures, culture, history, and tourist information.
- Lonely Planet: Georgia: Includes facts and figures, culture, history, and tourist information.
- Lonely Planet: Lithuania: Includes facts and figures, culture, history, and tourist information.
- Lonely Planet: Luxembourg: Includes facts and figures, culture, history, and tourist information.
- Meet the Kids: Describes life as a child in Denmark.
- Monaco: A brief look at of cultural institutions, ambassadors and venues.
- My Trip to Europe in 1926: Features story and photos of a four-year-old boy, accompanied by his mother and aunt on a trip to Paris, Rome, Naples and Venice. Author gives an account of later years spent in San Francisco.
- Proverbs Treasure: International proverbs and stories about proverbs. Written by the students from Duiliu Zamfirescu School, Focsani, Romania.
- Swiss Embassy for Kids: Describes how kids in Switzerland live as well as other background information about the country.
- The Electronic Passport to Russia and Communism: Focuses on the people and history of Russia, particularly during the time when the country was a part of the Soviet Union.
- Ukraine: Culture, history and news from Ukrainian Student Association.