Search Home : Kids and Teens : Sports and Hobbies : Cooking
- All Recipes: An extensive, searchable database of kids' recipes. Submit recipes or requests.
- Animal Crackers: Recipes for young children sorted by food groups.
- Aunt Libbey's Kitchen for Kids: Recipes from Aunt Libbey for kids to try.
- Avalon Arts Recipes: Recipes for cookless play dough, flubber, pretend snow, and goop.
- BeyondGourmet.com: Recipes for Young Gourmets: A few fun recipes you can put together with a bit of help from a grown-up. Also a recipe for liquid to make bubbles.
- Bread - From Seed to Sandwich: Bread and muffin recipes with illustrations.
- CSPI's Kitchen Fun for Kids: A collection of fun and healthy recipes for breakfast through supper.
- CafeZoom: Recipes from ZOOM for drinks, snacks, baked goods, real food, and frozen treats.
- Captain Jolly Kids: Fun in the Galley: Recipes for assorted treats, from peanut butter cannonballs to pirate cereal stew.
- ChildFun's Craft Recipes: Make your own playdough, clay, sidewalk chalk, and other craft recipes.
- Cooking with Kids: Recipe collection includes several holiday dishes.
- Cooking with Monkey: Monkey shows how to make some of his favorite snacks and beverages.
- Craft Recipes: A large collection of recipes for making various crafts ranging from simple dough recipes to fundough to bubble mixtures to face paints.
- Craft Recipes for Kids: A large index of craft recipes including dryer lint clay, eggshell chalk, salt, soap or sawdust doughs, and invisible ink.
- Craft Recipes for Year-Round Fun: Includes recipes for play doughs, clays, glues, paints, and other craft supplies.
- Craft Recipes for Young Learners: Provides recipes for play-doughs, paints, hardening clays, and paper-mache. Most recipes use basic ingredients available worldwide.
- Dining Hall: A handful of fun recipes kids can make. From the creators of World Book Encyclopedia.
- Dole 5 A Day: Teaches the importance of eating five fruits and vegetables every day and provides recipes for kids to try.
- Family Food Zone: Healthy recipes for kids to make.
- Fannie Farmer Cookbook: Online publication of 1918 classic edition of the book. Offers more than 1,800 recipes.
- Florida Citrus Land Recipes For Kids: Recipes for children to make healthy treats or snacks for school lunches using pineapple, tangerines, oranges, and broccoli.
- Fresh Starts: Dig into the interactive fridge for healthy recipes and snacks.
- Funny Face Sandwich: English muffins topped with pizza sauce, cheese, tomato rounds, and other veggies.
- Home and Hearth Kids Recipes: A small collection of simple recipes. Some require adult assistance.
- Homemade Supplies: Find craft ideas for making different kinds of clays, play dough, paint, and bubbles.
- International Children's Cookbook: Recipes from around the world, from kids for kids. In German and English.
- Just Kids Recipes: More than 200 recipes sorted by type.
- Kid Kitchen: Lots of kid-friendly recipes.
- Kid's Domain Craft Recipes: Recipes for bread sculpting dough, gak, crystals, and slime.
- Kid's Recipe Goldmine: A large collection of fun, simple recipes.
- KidChef: Includes recipes, menus, cooking tips, and food facts.
- Kids Cooking: Helpful hints and simple recipes for fun vegetarian snacks.
- Kids Craft Recipe Factory: A great online source of kid friendly craft recipes. Includes chalk, giant crayons, paints, and edible doughs.
- Kids in the Kitchen: Small collection of fun and easy dishes from Nick Jr.
- Kids in the Kitchen: Categorized recipes for kids to follow with their parents. Includes a forum, index, and an option to submit a recipe.
- KidsHealth Recipes: Simple and easy to prepare recipes and cooking tips.
- KidsKuisine: Recipes children can make and enjoy, including seasonal recipes.
- Kraft Kids Corner: Easy recipes for kids.
- Laughing Faces: Ham and cheese sandwiches decorated with olives and pimiento.
- Linda's Microwave Recipes for Kids: Easy to prepare microwave recipes. Most have pictures and come with complete directions. These recipes are suitable for kids 8-14 years old.
- Lisa Balbach's Craft Recipes for Kids: Recipes for clay, play dough, and silly putty.
- Make-stuff.com: Small collection of cooking projects and recipes.
- Makestuff.com: Small collection of cooking projects and recipes.
- Meals.com Kids Recipes: Search and browse for easy recipes and meals for kids.
- Miam Miam Sandwich: Made with sliced beets and potato chips.
- New Zealand Beef and Lamb: Recipes for wraps, mini meatballs, mini burgers, tacos, and a few more, which you can help make. You can also submit a recipe if you have a favorite.
- Peppered Leopard: Fun recipes and kitchen tips for kids.
- Play School Recipes: Fun recipes from Australia. Some to eat, others to play with such as playdough, slime, or goop.
- Recipes for Kids from Tots to Teens: A collection of craft, fun food, holiday, and bath recipes. From About.com.
- Recipes from the Kid's Cookbook: Dole presents recipes kids can make, including banana peanut butter sandwiches and banana raisin pancakes.
- SOAR Kid Recipes: A large index of kid-friendly recipes in alphabetical order.
- The Grub Guy: Recipes and cooking techniques from high school senior Germain Vargas who stars as the chef in his own TV series.
- The Idea Box: Easy, fun recipes for kids to try.
- The Wee Kiwis Cookin' for Kids: Easy recipes for children.
- The eGG's Back to School Family Handbook: Tips and recipes for older kids.
- Western Potatoes For Kids: Includes a handful of recipes made with potatoes as well as nutritional information, growing tips, a virtual tour of a potato farm, and online games.
- What's Cooking at Botham's?: Fun recipes for kids to make alone or with a grown-up.
- Yummy Stuff to Cook: Recipes that require little or no cooking.
This category in other languages: