Search Home : Kids and Teens : Teen Life : Advice
- About Teen Advice: Get advice through a chat room, forums, email, and useful articles.
- Advice For All Ages: Provides advice on a large variety of subjects including sex, sexuality, substance abuse, love, relationships, friendships, divorce, depression, and/or family problems.
- Brain-Storm: A place where teenagers and young adults can find answers to the challenges and problems they face everyday.
- Coffeerooms' Ask Ms X: Offers a friendly ear and some useful advice. Ask Ms X any question about being a teenager.
- Connexions Direct: Offers advice on education, careers, housing, money, health and relationships for 13-19 year olds in the UK. Includes web chat, telephone and call-back services.
- Covenant House: Nineline: A 24-hour nationwide toll free hotline that provides immediate crisis intervention to young people and refers callers to help in their own communities.
- Dear Hana: A syndicated column advising teens and twenty-somethings on various issues including love, friendships, depression, abuse, relationships, and family and social problems.
- DiscoverTeenergy.com: Provides links to sites that offer advice on various issues.
- For Kids and Teens: Articles written for children and adolescents on topics such as anxiety, phobias, hidden disabilities, grief, and parental depression.
- Guideposts for Teens: Offers school, dating, family, and spiritual advice, along with crisis hotline and inspirational stories.
- Hope United: Offers tips for those fighting against depression or worry.
- Hopenet: Offers teen discussion forums for issues relating to them. Support includes chat, dating advice, keeping friendships, international friends, and sexuality. Includes a depression quiz. Site utilizes Flash.
- I Really Hate School: A website where other teens share the harsh times in their lives.
- Just Smile Ministries: Christian advice for teens. Contains a forum, articles and a newsletter.
- Kids Help Phone: Provides toll-free, 24-hour, bilingual and anonymous phone counselling to young people in Canada. Includes details of the helpline number and the ability to post questions online.
- Kids-in-Crisis: Get advice on romance, read online journals and past experiences from teens. Includes experienced counselors, articles, and archives.
- Lucie Walters: Adolescents: A syndicated question and answer column for teens. The column is published one to three times weekly.
- Mental Health Issues for Kids and Teens: Mental health issues explained to children and adolescents
- Modern Teen: Website where teenagers can get advice from advisors or articles.
- Molli's Garden: Dedicated to helping teens feel valuable, this site is a proactive effort for teens worldwide to choose life over suicide and depression in memory of Molli Anne Mattison.
- Operation Graduation: Provides many links and resources that will help teens deal with everything, from homework to dealing with gang-related violence.
- Peer Skills: An Australian programme of free workshops in schools and youth centres, teaching young people to help themselves and others. Includes details of past activities, FAQ and a workbook to download.
- Reach Out: Internet site to help young people get through tough times. Contains inspiring stories, interactive gallery, and advice on teen issues.
- SafeTeens.Com: Provides information about staying safe online. Includes articles about protecting your privacy, and links to other online safety resources.
- Shy Kids: Information about shyness for teens, kids, and parents.
- Teen Advice Online: Get advice on romance, read online journals, and read past experiences from real teens. Includes experienced counselors, articles, and archives.
- Teen Contact: Provides free, confidential 24-hour telephone counseling and crisis prevention for Dallas-area teenagers and a school outreach program.
- Teen Out Reach: Post questions and get answers from other teens and moderators who have 'been there, done that'.
- Teen Probs: A center with a main message board featuring a large variety of topics.
- Teen Talk: Teens helping teens and parents with dating, depression, life, school, friends, and family.
- TeenTalk Radio: A weekly internet broadcast hosted by teens for teens needing advice on all topics.
- TeenWhispers: Advice: Get help with problems from teens all over the world. Forums, articles, and debates.
- Teenhelp.org: Peer-to-peer support network for teens, including forums, live chat, and articles on diverse topics including friendship, school, sexuality, suicide, job-hunting, and smoking.
- Teens 411: List of websites and hotlines for teens in trouble. Includes help for runaways, suicide prevention, and drug abuse.
- Teens Help: Offers advice on various topics.
- Teens Hope: Offers advice on subjects ranging from eating disorders to substance abuse to suicide. Sponsored by Central United Methodist Church of Asheville, NC.
- Teens Under Fire: Christian organization serves as an advocate for juvenile offenders and/or transient teens.
- Teens' Responsible Behaviors Seminars: Jim Fitzpatrick's seminars address teen discipline and how to develop responsible behavior. Topics include respect, drugs, violence, safety, and respect.
- Tell Aviv: Aviv is the advice columnist for this magazine promoting Jewish youth expression.
- The Idealist Teen: Find many tips on how to become a volunteer and where. Organisations started by kids. There is also a section for teachers.
- Tic Tac Information and Advice Centre: Offers confidential advice to pupils age nine or higher on any issue.
- Western Isles Youth Advice: Information for teenagers. Includes telephone and email help lines, and drop in clinics throughout the islands.
- Youth For Youth Partnership: Connects volunteer mentors with abused children and teens. Also offers safety tips and a guide to reporting abuse in various states.
- YouthInformation.com: Home of the National Youth Society. Includes articles about topics in the field of family, traveling, education, and relationships.