Search Home : Kids and Teens : Teen Life : Girls Only
- 4 Girls Health: Focuses on adolescent health concerns and motivates girls to choose healthy behaviors.
- 4 Girls Only: Resource guide contains a variety of subjects and links. From the Girl Scout Tulip Trace Council.
- A Girl's World Online Clubhouse: A place for girls of all ages to meet friends, write stories, share ideas, find pen pals, and find craft ideas.
- Alpha Zeta Pi: An on-line sorority for teen girls offering message boards, newsletters, and chats.
- BeingGirl: A community for young girls and teenagers where they can express their feelings about health issues and get answers to questions.
- Carmen Girls: Features music, articles, shopping, and cool games.
- Center for Young Women's Health: Provides education, clinical care, research, and health care information for adolescent girls and young women.
- Claire's Locker: Learn how to deal with boyfriends, make craft ideas, become a spy, and shop in the virtual mall.
- Cyber Girls: Advice, humor, poetry, articles, chat room, and reviews.
- Dollar Diva: Information for young women on finances and maintaining them.
- Educating Jane: Includes information and links selected especially for girls.
- Female Forum: Addresses women's health topics such as sexuality, mental health, looking good, fitness and nutrition, substance abuse, relationships, and eating disorders.
- Funkyteen: Teen chat, message boards, fashion, articles, horoscopes and greeting cards.
- GameGirlz: Site for girl gamers to get game information.
- GirLand: Offers ecards, chat, advice, bulletin boards, competitions, the GirLand game, members pages, and agony aunts. Membership required.
- Girl Health: A web site by and for young women about our relationships, rights, futures, bodies, minds and souls.
- Girl Meets World: Club for teenage girls. Side anchored pop-up ads.
- Girl Planet: Girl-power site offers helpful hints for make up, hair, school, and embarrassing moments.
- Girl Power: Helps to encourage and empower 9 to 14 year old girls to make the most of their lives.
- Girl Site: An online community where girls can develop a distinctive voice, vision, and sense of connection to the world. Features girls who speak their mind, share ideas, and have the opportunity to make lasting friendships.
- Girl Space: Information about becoming a woman and the changes in your body.
- Girl Talk: Offers advice from fashion to family problems. Pages include polls, and embarrassing stories.
- GirlSense Club!: GirlSense is created and designed especially for pre-teen and teen girls. Create your own chat room, clothing in a fashion studio, get an online makeover, write in a journal, personalize stickers and songs, download wallpaper and buddies, and ask advice.
- GirlSite: Dedicated to empowering young teen girls to develop their strengths and potential by using technology in a safe, unique, collaborative, multicultural, online community.
- GirlZone: An online club for girls only. Ages 8 to 18 welcomed.
- Girland: A site for girls in England full of advice, bulletin boards, problem pages, and virtual boyfriends.
- Girls For A Change: Empowers girls and young women of Silicon Valley to lead social change to create solutions to problems in their communities by providing resources and training. Includes organizations goals, events, and volunteering information.
- Girls Inc.: Promotes a girls right to be herself. Offers articles, club news, games, advice, and information.
- Girls Only!: Made by girls, for girls. There are stories, articles, and reviews on all sorts of media.
- Girls With No Romantic Experience Whatsoever: Club intended girls who have had no romantic experiences. Features a guest book, poll, and contact information.
- Girls and Puberty: Planned Parenthood provides information about body changes, emotional changes, and other related issues regarding puberty.
- Girls in America - ITVS: From rugby fields to beauty pageant runaways, teenage girls tell their own stories about what its like growing up female in America today.
- Girls of Faith: Information and articles to help Christian young ladies grow in their walk with the Lord and become godly homemakers.
- GirlsNight.com: What every girl needs to know. Features, articles and shopping for females relating to fashion, beauty, health, work, men, and activities.
- Girlstart: A fun site for girls interested in math, science, engineering, and technology. Offers chat rooms, games, reviews, and science projects.
- Glitter Grrrls: An online teen guide to band reviews, featured MP3s, message boards and advice.
- GlitterSpa.com: Provides guy help, fashion, makeup advice, horoscopes, quizzes, and stories.
- Go Girls: National project designed to empower teens to voice their opinions to advertisers, letting them know that beauty and success have little to do with the size of their jeans.
- Go Goddess Girl: Tween Talk: Focus is on game that teaches girls communication, sharing, self-esteem, and friendship. Players answer fun questions and build bracelets. Create mad libs and empower cards.
- Go-Girl: Presents information for teen girls social and academic lifestyles with beauty, fashion, fitness, play, and study tips.
- Grrlstories: Essays and photographs about girls who dare, who dream, and who sometimes fail. Discussion topics for girls and for adults related to the stories.
- Gurlwurld: Created for girls 11-14. Find out what other girls are saying about social issues. Discover female thoughts about a variety of topics.
- Hot Spot: An online club for girls ages 10 and up with message boards, and chatrooms.
- Keeping it Real Girl Talk: Provides articles, journals, and quick facts concerning topics of interest including sex, study habits, and love.
- Kicci: An online hangout for teenage girls, involving health, beauty, and life articles along with games, horoscopes, gossip, poems, and reviews.
- Marty the Angel: Deals with boyfriends, sex information, beauty, and fashion tips.
- Media Watch Youth: Provides information and tools to voice your concerns and change sexist media images.
- Pearls for Teen Girls Inc.: A girl-only safe space to talk, be heard, express fear, joy and anger, dream, explore, and trust.
- Pharmasaveteen.com: Health and beauty care site that includes facts and articles on your body; fitness, nutrition, make-up.
- Planet Girl: A place for girls to hang out, take polls, share stories, win gifts, and chat. Requires membership.
- PlanetPretty: Teen beauty site offering advice, tips, and gossip.
- Purple Pyjamas: An on-line community for girls where the visitors provide the content for advice, opinions, humor, fashion, games, movies, chat, and poetry.
- SheLovesSports: Resource for girls interested in playing sports in high school and college. Also contains information for coaches.
- SmartGirl: A place for teen girls to share thoughts and ideas.
- Soy Unica! Soy Latina!: Bilingual health and wellness site for Hispanic girls ages 9-14 to help them learn about their heritage, develop self esteem, and adapt healthy lifelong habits.
- Spiffer: Offers beauty tips and fashion products for teens.
- Take Our Daughters to Work Day: Everything you ever wanted to know and more about the day your parents take you to work.
- Teen Girl Fellowship: Contains a forum, quizzes, and beauty tips. Geared toward Christian girls.
- Teen Gurlz Club: Play games, read comics, chat, and basically be a girl.
- Teen Scene: Pop music, movies, TV, problems, news, gossip, and teenage problems solved.
- Teen Scene: Explores various aspects of being a girl, including interest in beauty, boys, fashion, and stars.
- Teen Scene: Chat room, guestbook, embarrassing stories page, scary page, problem page, and links for girls.
- The Melpomene Institute: For Girls: Organization involved with research and education related to girls, fitness, and sports. Girls-only bulletin board, survey, articles, books, and related sites.
- The Teen Poetry Anthology Project: A project directed at publishing an anthology of poems written by girls ages 11-20 who suffer from, or have suffered from, depression or related disorders.
- This Is ME, Inc: Non-profit organization dedicated to helping girls and young women grow in confidence. Offers after-school enrichment and empowerment programs to help raise self-esteem.
- TodaysGirls.com: A series of books featuring teenage girls.
- Totally No Way: Offers a few skin and hair care tips, a newsletter, and amateur advice from Nina. Submissions accepted of original stories and local school fashion trends.
- Vagisil Womens Health: Teen Center: Answers to intimate feminine health issues. Ask questions, share advice with Violet, and take an online quiz.
- VivaGurls: Features fashion, advice, chat, links, and a guestbook.
- Voices of Youth: The Girl Child: Find out about special issues facing girls around the world.
- We R Gurlz: Offers advice about boys, growing up, and make-up.
- What's Her Face: Create a music video, browse the doll mall, play interactive games, find fashion advice, share stories, or join the club.
- WitchGirls: The adventures of four best friends. Read their diaries, see their town and school, and find out what it's like to be a witch.
- Women's Soccer World: Information on American women's soccer at all levels, a message board with classifieds and other resources.
- Women's Winning Ways of Leadership: Interesting and fun activities, from games to quizzes, finding out about the past, present and future of women in leadership; discussion forums and polls.
- World Angel Girls: A non-profitable initiative to promote mail correspondence among 8 to 14 year old girls from all the countries in the world.
- Write Way for Girls: Contains girls' testimonies, original articles and stories, recipes, tips, recommendations, poems, quotes, an e-card service, an e-mail service, and puzzles. Also accepts submissions from girls who write.
- Zodiac Girlz: Offering games, advice, fashion, horoscopes, and fortune telling for girls.
- Zoey's Room: Girls learning more about technology through interactive website, camping and club opportunities, message board, fashion tips, e-pals, and current issues.
This category in other languages: