Search Home : Kids and Teens : Teen Life : Issues
- A Grey World: A adolescent depression site to inform, help and maybe save a life.
- Beyond Extreme: Addresses the physical, emotional and spiritual areas of life from a teen perspective. Offers message boards, chat, advice, music and video.
- Bullies and Bullying: A look at what makes people bullies, how they pick their victims, and how to deal with them.
- Eye on Education: Students' Voices: Information on the Education Reform Act, No Child Left Behind, local events, and student diaries produced by YWCA's Youth Voice Collaborative.
- Global Youth Voices: Uses art, photography, and stories to explore and express how teenagers see the world and what they want to do about it. Features action projects, details of advisors and online discussions.
- IPL Teenspace: Covers topics such as abuse, babysitting, safety, driving, cultural diversity, disabilities, homelessness and law.
- In the Mix: The on-line companion to the PBS broadcast. In the mix is a PBS television show dealing with teen issues.
- Megan's Help Page: Resource links about anorexia, a day in the life, plus self-mutilation information.
- Mix It Up: Different ways to fight hate and promote tolerance. Includes surveys, stories, actions to take, downloads, and encourages dialogue and participation.
- Peer Abuse Know More: A site that gives the signs, symptoms, theories and treatment suggestions for children in school and adults in the workplace. Deals with bullying and abuse among teens.
- ReportSomeone: Allows young people to report violence, illegal activity, sexual abuse and suicide threats anonymously. Includes information, links, statistics and report forms.
- Rock the Vote: Dedicated to keeping teens informed about issues affecting their lives. Explains the importance of voting.
- Seeds of Peace: Organization that helps teenagers from regions of conflict learn the skills of making peace. Event calendar, news, articles, ways to help, information, and camp opportunities.
- Stand Up for Student Rights with ISRA: Contains essays of members voicing opinions and allows students to come together to solve problems and deal with issues.
- Teen Matters: Information on stress, depression, body image, suicide, drugs and alcohol, bullying and relationships.
- The Bridge: Information and peer to peer forum on depression, addiction, eating disorders, peer pressure, and suicide.
- The Pro-Youth Pages: Examines ageism directed against youth - from legal age restrictions to stereotypes in pop-culture. A few sections on ageism and prejudice of youth.
- UNICEF - Voices of Youth: A forum for the top international issues facing youth today. Allows young people to share their opinions and listen to the stories of others.
- Victory Over Violence: Addresses the alarming escalation of violence and decreasing respect for life.
- YAN - Youth In Action Network: Information about youth service projects. Learn more about taking positive action on issues like human rights and the environment.
- Youth Alive: Programs by and for teens to reduce violence in communities and schools.
- Youth Unlimited/Toronto YFC: As a Christian agency, we believe in the unlimited potential of youth and are committed to helping them holistically, both personally and spiritually.
- Youth Vote Coalition: A national nonpartisan coalition of diverse organizations established to increase participation, build responsive government, and promote awareness among America's young people.
- YouthWeb Online: Youngsters, teens and adults from diverse backgrounds and communities fight against bias, bigotry and prejudice. Report hate-related incidents, get information about hate crimes, school violence, and human rights issues.