Search Home : Kids and Teens : Teen Life : Memorial Pages
- After Glow: In Memory of Justin Lewis: A family's memorial to their son who died in an automobile accident. Includes a guestbook, photographs and stories.
- Alicia O'Brien-Disandro: Memorial site dedicated to Alicia O'Brien-Disandro, one of the many teenagers who did not survive her battle with cancer.
- Anthony Ranalli: Dedicated in loving memory of Anthony Ranalli who passed away June 9, 2002 as the result of an accident. Photographs, guest book, and stories provided.
- Bethann Patricia Zagurasky: A parents tribute to their daughter. Photos, stories and poems.
- Bradley Taylor Thornton: About a 17-year-old killed by the wreckless driving of another teen.
- Brandy Talbot's Memorial Page: Remembers the 15-year-old who was killed by a drunk driver in Oakland Maryland, on July 29,2000.
- Briannon Joelle Curless: A memorial to this 17 year old with photographs and testimonials.
- Christopher Edward Drypen: Celebrates the 16 years of Chris though stories and photographs.
- Daniel Lee Brooks: Dedicated in loving memory to Baby Daniel who was born January 31 and died July 31, 2002. Includes family photographs, tributes, and links.
- Gavriel Hoter: A memorial to Gavriel Hoter who was murdered on 27th of December 2002 at the age of 17. Features stories told by friends, original art work, and photographs of his life.
- Ian Kenneth Cate Jr: In memory of the life of 17 year old Ian who was killed in a road accident.
- In Loving Memory Of Michael Kumer: Photographs and stories dedicated to this victim of a hit and run accident.
- In Loving Memory of Teal Fausett: Provides information, photos and a video. Teal was killed by a driver under the influence of drugs.
- In Memory of Brenda Reifel: Remembers a 16-year-old killed in a car accident.
- In Memory of Janet Rene Patrick: A parents' memorial for their daughter who was killed in a automobile accident at 14 years of age. Includes slideshows.
- Jeff Loizeaux: Dedicated to the memory of a young artist. Includes some of his writings and drawings, remembrances and photos. 1984 - 2000
- Jill's Place: Contains poems, guestbook, pictures, and animations dedicated to Jill Flickinger, 1983-1999.
- John Patrick Murphy: Patrick left this world for the next at the age of 16 as the result of a freak accident. His site helps share the life that he had and the love that he is.
- Justin Boettcher: In loving memory of Justin, 1982-2002. Includes pictures of the life he lived and the story of his tragic death at age 19.
- Kali Manley Memorial: A site dedicated to Kali Manley.
- Kasey Egger's Tribute: The story of a young girl who killed herself and how her sister and friends deal with it. Includes pictures, a journal, and FAQ.
- Light a Candle: A tragic bus accident claimed the lives of 21 young people of Tempi in Greece. Features a dedication to each student.
- National Children's Memorial Day: Designed to share the need for a national day of remembrance for all children who have died.
- Philip Cusmano: In Memory of Philip Cusmano, a 14 year old that was shot and killed by a 12 year old neighbor. (1987 - 2001)
- Remembering Michelle Woody: Includes a biography, tributes and media.
- Revision: A tribute to two friends and a teacher, each of whom was an inspiration to him.
- Revolution of a Rocker: Memorial to Chris Wilson, frontman for Monstertruck 5.
- Richies Memorial: In memory of Richard Williamson IV who committed suicide on September 16, 2001. Provides poetry, pictures, suicide prevention resources, guest book, and tributes.
- Scotty Rhodes: A tribute to this 19 year old, including letters and photographs.
- Shahaf Katz Ayalon: Memorial dedicated to Shahaf Katz Ayalon who committed suicide. Picture gallery and comments by friends.
- Shannon Zimmerman: In memory of a St Theresa's high school student. 1985 - 2001
- Sharkys Page: A mothers tribute to her son, David "Sharky". A celebration of his life and a project of love. (1990 - 2002)
- Shereegatt: In memory of 15 year old Sheree Amanda Gatt who died in an accident on 25th of April, 2004. Includes messages from friends.
- Sky Memorials: Dedicated to Tricia Kmiotek, a 17-year-old Long Island girl who was killed when she lost control of the car she was driving .
- The Guardian's Lair: In Memory of Randy Chappell, who died in a vehicle accident on March 15, 2003.
- Think of Melissa: In memory of Melissa Ashley McLay, killed in a motorcycle accident. 1984 - 2002.
- Tiffany Savage and Raina Bybee Memorial Site: Dedicated to best friends Raina Bybee and Tiffany Savage, who were killed together.
- Tribute To Emily Ann: A tribute to Emily Ann, whose life ended due to a drunk driver. Includes links, pictures and memorials.