Search Home : Kids and Teens : Teen Life : Online Communities
- 4degreez.com: A fun place for teens to interact. Includes jokes, quotes, poetry and message boards.
- Alloy.com: Teen community site which includes advice, fashion, sports and games.
- Amigos: A place to share stories, read stories, learn about important issues or just to hang out.
- BBC - Teens: Provides chat, message boards, quizzes, horoscopes, news, health, advice and fashion for both sexes.
- BombDiggity: An online writing community for mature teen writers of poetry and short stories.
- Bouley86: Message board community with lyrics database, news, chat, and polls.
- Covington Library Teen Bookgroup: Provides a place for teens to write book reviews, chat, or discuss the latest literature.
- CyberSpectrum: Includes forums, chat, links, file-sharing and games
- Cyberteens: Includes games, links, news, and message board for teen creativity and communication.
- Forum For Youths: A forum with topics ranging from teens, relationship, love, studies, and school.
- Global MEH Teens: Forum covers a wide range of teen topics including advice, homework help, computers, drugs and alcohol, entertainment, hobbies, love, and diaries.
- Global Teen: Discussion and debate on global, political and environmental issues. Includes forums, e-zine, and a collection of documents.
- GovTeen.com: Includes advice, games, forums, links, and chat for teenagers.
- Guideposts for Teens: Articles, discussions, advice, and issues dealing with teenage spirituality and faith.
- Hitz.fm: Youth community portal by teens and for teens. Features education, relationships advice, literature, games, software, gadgets, expressions, contests, and bulletin boards.
- Hiveports: Users can diversify and converse through a safe medium.
- IAmNext.com: An interactive site, aiming to offer a positive alternative to the much publicized violence, and destructive behaviour in high schools. Uses Flash.
- Icelounge.com: Interactive forum for teens with ratings, reviews, and advice on surf, skate, music, fashion, and dating.
- It's About Us: Offers free ecards, free web pages, weekly horoscopes, internet safety tips, and searchable questions and answers about teen life.
- ItsTeens.com: Site for teens to hangout. Includes a love lounge, horoscopes, chats, message boards, and photo gallery.
- JustEnough: A place for teens to discuss music-related issues using message boards, chat rooms, and free email.
- KidLink: Organization aimed at getting youth involved in a global dialog, through email and chat, online projects, and message boards.
- KiwiBox.com: A teen community wrapped around an online magazine where teens can get fashion tips, advice, and chat.
- LiveWire: An online community for teens to dicuss issues related to school, parents, health, and culture.
- Ludadood.co.uk: Site with forums, chat, reviews, news, and surveys.
- Macteens: Includes news and reviews for gaming and forums for talk about school to regular discussion.
- NeonTeen: Includes teen chat, message boards, gaming arcade, jokes, and profiles.
- Online Youth Club: Run by the National Youth Advocacy Service and offering reviews, competitions and forums. Includes an advice page and information about the rights of young people.
- Outcasted.com: Online community for the socially outcasted.
- Shine: Features music and movie news, message boards, contests, advice column, poetry, art galleries, and online journals.
- Skokie TeenScreen: Made by high school students, with activities, advice, fan clubs, and links to community resources. Submissions of stories, poems, and reviews are invited.
- Streaming Futures: Connects teenagers with careers by allowing them to interact with career professionals though live, interactive Internet webcasts. Provides free help with career planning and college information.
- Teen Developers: Forum of developers dedicated to helping teens with web design and computer programming.
- Teen Planet: Offers help and news on various topics including music, entertainment, and fashion.
- Teen Twist: Original variety site for teens that includes message boards, interviews, advice, contests, and jokes.
- TeenCreek.com: Includes forums, chat, diaries, advice, quizzes, poetry
- TeenSite Network: Meet others, get advice, and talk about anything.
- Teens 411: Provides news, gossip, pictures, links, chat rooms and forums.
- The Student Center: Web community for college students, high school students, and teens. Information, entertainment, and many interactive areas for students to meet other students.
- TogZone.com: Teens can submit poetry and stories, meet new friends, answer poles, and chat on the forums.
- Transitionalstate.com: Includes forums, articles, devotionals, poetry, online and journals
- Youth Atlanta: Your Teen Connection: Public library caters to the teens and children of the city of Atlanta. Features homework help, online reading program, hotlines, and college and career information.
- Youth Crime Watch of America: This site is to help youth protect themselves and others from the criminal world. Programs such as mentors, educating and youth patrols are involved.
- Youth N-Touch Ministries: Free e-mail, chatroom, virtual arcade and a gameroom.
- Youth Tech: Community for teens, created by teens with chats, computer help, technical information, an art gallery, and message boards.
This category in other languages: