Search Home : Kids and Teens : Teen Life : Sexuality
- Sex, Etc.: Advice for teens about sexuality, contraception, drugs, smoking, and related topics. Project of the "Network for Family Life Education," Rutgers University.
- Adolescent (Teen) Sexuality: Answers about sex considering the key who, what, when, where, why and how questions. Issues examined with a pro-life religious perspective in mind.
- Are You a Teenage Daddy?: Discussion of the emotional and other importance of a father in every child's life. Teenage sexuality can lead to the exclusion of the father's proper responsibilities.
- Avert: Young People's Section: Comprehensive information about puberty, safe sex, STDs, and AIDS, as well as issues related to homsexuality in teens of both sexes.
- Boys Under Attack!: Resource about male sexuality for teenage boys.
- CFOC - Teen Guide: Ask the "sexpert" and other teen sexuality resources.
- Coalition for Positive Sexuality: Intended to give teens the information they need to take care of themselves and affirm their decisions about sex and reproductive control.
- Cool Nurse: Information for teens on sex, birth control, STDs, fitness and nutrition, mental health, substance abuse, stress management, looking good, discussion forum, and shopping.
- Entertainment Meets Sexual Health: Provides hints, tips, and FAQs for staying safe in a sexual relationship.
- Facts Of Life: Multifaceted information on teen age sexuality, including the biological and emotional components.
- Girl Puberty Information at Kotex.com: Puberty and sex education material for teens, parents and educators, including message boards to chat with others.
- I Wanna Know: Sexual health and STD prevention information for teens, including chat, education, games, and other resources.
- In the Mix: Sex: Everyone's Doin' It...Not!: Online companion to the PBS special of the same title features resources, information, advice, video clips, and polls.
- It's Your Sex Life: An informational health `resource` for teens looking for answers about safe sex and protecting themselves from disease and unwanted pregnancy.
- L8r: E-drama project exploring the issues around teenage pregnancy, sex, relationships, alcohol, and peer pressure. Interactive features allows user to explore options.
- Like It Is: About sex and other adolescent issues, for UK teenagers. Topics include puberty, peer pressure, contraception, and sexually transmitted diseases. Includes a glossary of sexual terms and expressions.
- My Sistahs: Created by and for young women of color. Provides information on sex, sexuality, and reproductive health.
- Peer to Peer: Supports the Stop, Think, Be Safe program - an STD prevention initiative for youth ages 12 to 15. Provides youth, parents, and teachers with information about STDs and effective strategies for prevention.
- Puberty 101: Uses questions asked by teens to provide information about the various aspects of puberty.
- Scarleteen: Advice, help and information about teen sexuality. Special sections for teen gals and guys.
- Sex Facts for Teens: Information for teens on sex, homosexuality, and abuse. A `resource` from the Daniel Trust Ministries.
- Sexuality Information Center for Teenagers: Questions and answers about body changes, sexuality, sex, contraception, STDs, and relationships.
- Sexwise: Find local services, facts about contraception, sexually transmitted infections, abortion and links to other useful sites.
- Spiderbytes : A New Spin on Sexual Health for Teens: Topics include puberty, sexual health, sexuality, sex, and relationships.
- Teen Puberty: Contains answers to hard questions, including male and female puberty information, diagrams, STD, drugs, and general health.
- Teen Sexuality: Links to resources for various sexuality issues and contraception.
- Teen Sexuality in a Culture of Confusion: An online documentary for adolescents coming of age into their sexual identity in America looking at factors such as love, substance abuse, poverty, family, sexual abuse, racism and religion.
- TeenZone: Provides sexuality information for teens in a useful manner.
- Teensexuality.org: Information site for teens and college students on sexuality issues.
- Teenwire: From Planned Parenthood Federation of America. Site with various relationship and sexuality information.
- The Bandeli Team: Information about this outreach program for teen prostitutes with articles exploring the issues.
- The Hormone Factory: Fun and interactive site for kids about to enter their teens. Explains how their bodies will change and answers questions about sex, families and keeping safe.[Requires Flash]
- The InSite: Information about reproduction, birth control options, sexually transmitted diseases and relationships. Also includes letters from other teens.
- When Will I Get My First Period?: Answers to some common questions about puberty in girls, from OBGYN.net.
- You Have a Choice: An interactive multimedia journey where you get to choose your very own ending. Explores subjects like sexual harassment and premarital relations. From the Association of Women for Action and Research.
- Young Mens Talk: A forum for young men regarding all issues surrounding teen male sexuality.
This category in other languages: