Search Home : Kids and Teens : Teen Life : Suicide
- #1 Teenage Suicide.com: Focuses on prevention and includes danger signs and help with teenage depression.
- Adolescent Suicide in the School Setting: How school staff and students can detect and intervene to prevent suicide.
- Befrienders International: A `resource` with referrals to thousands of suicide helplines worldwide. Includes information about how to help someone who is suicidal and the warning signs of suicide.
- Extreme River: radical perspectives: Radical help for those suffering from depression or considering suicide
- Focus Adolescent Services: Resources and information on teen suicide, depression, personality disorders and other issues affecting teens and their families.
- I'll Stand by You: This is a site for teens and young adults who are suffering from depression, suicidal thoughts and self injury. Get advice or come support others.
- If You Are Thinking about Suicide...Read This First: Five things to think about and help for getting resources greater than the pain.
- Kids in Trouble Help Page: Site dedicated to helping kids and teens that are being abused, or runaways, or those thinking about running away or suicide. Site also includes emergency phone numbers, and helpful links.
- Nemours Foundation: Explains depression and other risk factors that can create temporary or long-term feelings that death is the answer.
- Phsyco's Realm v1.0: Contains personal and helpful information about suicide, depression, bipolar disorder, and mental illness.
- Please Help Prevent Teen Suicide: Early warning signs, coping, getting help, what to do, what NOT to do, etc.
- Preventing Teen Suicide: Some things you should know about preventing teen suicide, provided by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Public Information: Teen Suicide: Provided by the American Psychiatric Association.
- Suicide and Schools: A look at what schools can do to help prevent suicide and what they can do after one has occurred.
- Suicide and Teens: Help is available for teens who experience depression and thoughts of suicide. Preventing suicide and surviving it.
- Teen Line Online: This is a place to seek professional help for those who are contemplating suicide, know someone who is, or is a survivor of a suicide victim.
- Teen Suicide: An epidemic of the 90's. Warning sign, advice and other information.
- Teen Suicide Help: Help for suicidal teens, including links to other help sites.
- The Jason Foundation, Inc.: Provides information about youth suicide and provides free educational material for teachers / youth workers. JFI now has programs in 36 states and three foreign countries.
- The Other Side of the Trigger: Dealing with the thoughts and pain that lead to suicide, by one who's been there.
- The Preventative: Offers suicide prevention information and articles.
- With One Voice: A powerful and moving musical drama and crisis program aimed at student, professional, family and community audiences with the goal of diminishing suicide statistics.
- Yellow Ribbon Suicide Prevention Program: Depression and loneliness cause thousands of youth who appear to be happy to scream silently in the deepest emotional pain. The YRSPP aims to help.
- Youth Suicide Prevention Information: San Pedro, California site with information furnished by Los Angeles Unified School District Student Health and Human Services Division.
- Youth Suicide Prevention Program: Dedicated to reducing youth suicide and suicidal behaviors in Washington State. Promotes youth voice, youth-generated media messages, peer advocacy.
- Youth Suicide Prevention Programs: A `resource` guide on the prevention of suicide.