Search Home : Kids and Teens : Teen Life : Volunteering and Service
- Volunteer Match: Finds volunteering opportunities with nonprofit organizations within the area.
- 20 Ways for Teenagers to Help Other People by Volunteering: Shows teenagers 20 ways to volunteer their time to help other people.
- America's Promise: Founded at the Presidents' Summit for America's Future, and chaired by General Colin Powell. The program's focus is on teen volunteer opportunities.
- Amigos de las Americas: Places young people from the U.S. in summer volunteer positions providing public health services in Latin America.
- Child Net Volunteers: Ideas and helpful advice for volunteering.
- City of Monterey Volunteen Program: Teen summer program that places local teenagers in volunteer positions within city government.
- Do Something: Encourages young people to create their own vision for making a difference in their community and provides them with the resources and support needed.
- Friends Work Camp Program: Work camp that works in resident's homes, attends a Black Baptist Church and visits arraignment court.
- Harry Singer Foundation: Nonprofit educational foundation established to help young people develop character and skills for effective living which will enable them to assume the responsibilities of active citizenship. HSF offers classroom curricula and interactive programs.
- Hawaii MDA Volunteer Opportunities: Provides information about upcoming events and service opportunities within the chapter.
- Houston Zoo: Web site provides information on opportunities for teens to volunteer at the Zoo
- HumaneTeen: Features true stories of teen activists and clubs making a difference for animals and the environment.
- KMC Hospital: Site gives information on teens volunteering at local hospital in Idaho
- Landmark Volunteers: Summer service opportunities for high school students at 52 cultural, environmental, historical and social service sites nationwide.
- Love In Action: A Christian program designed to equip youth for evangelism.
- National Peer Helpers Association: Assists schools and agencies in meeting the developmental needs of young adolescents through training, program development, research, advocacy and information sharing.
- Network for Good: Youth Noise: Youth volunteer network with volunteer stories, tips on how to be heard, and database of current volunteer opportunities.
- North Area Teen Center: A community organization providing teen activities and youth services, both recreational and educational.
- Online Volunteer Guide for Teens: Provides advice, tips, and other information for teens considering volunteering.
- Orangewood PALS - Orangewood Childrens' Foundation: Non-profit volunteer community organization with support and activities for abused and neglected children in Orange County, California. Provides volunteer opportunities for both teens and adults.
- Performing Hearts: Kids helping kids with serious illnesses through teaching, participating, and performing in the performing arts.
- Student Conservation Association: Provides students of all ages in the USA the opportunity to serve and protect national parks, forests and urban communities.
- Teens In Action - Volunteering: Advice on finding, applying, interviews, and work habits for teens that want to volunteer.
- The Friendship Circle of the Delaware Valley: A program in greater Philadelphia PA, where teen volunteers give friendship to children with special needs. Overview and contact information.
- The TIYUL: A 6-week community service and travel summer program that combines exciting volunteer projects and outdoor adventure with a celebration of Jewish life.
- The Volunteer Opportunities Exchange: Connects volunteers with organizations to find a perfect match [Canada].
- Try Youth and Community Services: Youth programs throughout Victoria, Australia.
- Visions Service Adventures: Summer program combining construction-based community service with a cultural experience. Trips include those to Peru, Australia, and many other exciting locations.
- Young Volunteers: Helps young people locate meaningful volunteering opportunities in various organizations.
- Young Volunteers Project: Project in Wakefield that helps people age 13-25 to volunteer their time, and gain accreditation through the governments Millennium Volunteers initiative. Access to volunteering opportunities, voluntary work, and accreditation information.
- Youth Corps for Animals: Online `resource` designed to help young people find volunteer opportunities with animal organizations in their own communities and beyond.
- Youth Service America: Volunteer opportunities in all 50 states. Enter a zip code and find organizations in that area needing help.
- Youth Venture: Encourages teens to start and lead their own organizations for the betterment of their communities
This category in other languages: