Search Home : News : Analysis and Opinion : Columnists : Humor
- Adams, Cecil - The Straight Dope: Syndicated columnist - "Fighting ignorance since 1973.(It's taking longer than we thought.)"
- Allen, Bill - myDeas: Ideas that the author doesn't have the ambition to act on. Maybe you do...
- Bailey, Sherri - Wiping The Crazy Off My Face: A look at this southern woman's life through Obsessive Compulsive colored glasses.
- Baker, Darren - Fejetony: Just another week in the Czech Republic.
- Bates, Jay - A Peace of My Mind: Humor, essays, books and music.
- Bay, Mike - Out of (Cyber) Thin Air: An exclusive weekly feature spread randomly to other various and sundry locations on the planet.
- Bayan, Rick - Some Cynical Guy: Dark-humored weekly syndicated column from the author of "The Cynic's Dictionary."
- Benson, Julie - Almost True: Syndicated print columns, no-charge online columns, weird news, stinky plants, quotable quotes, celeb humor, and parodies.
- Berryman, Mark - Rocking MB Ranch: An ecclectic site covering cowboy culture, original cowboy poetry and a published humor column for a local newspaper.
- Brandao, Curt - Digital Slob: Advance in the 21st century with as little effort as possible with a smarty-pants column for the rest of us.
- Brennaman, Mark - wit words: Source for a wide variety of clean political, parenting and office humor plus weird words
- Bunting, Sara D - Tomato Nation: Humor columnist writing about life in New York City
- Cameron, W. Bruce - The Cameron Column: Humor columnist for Denver's Rocky Mountain News.
- Chartrand, David - Humor Columnist: Essays about life, death, love, families, parents and children that have been reprinted in newspapers and magazines coast to coast.
- Chianca, Peter - At Large: Funny observations on modern life, pop culture and parenting, as featured in the award-winning weekly column from the Boston Herald and other newspapers.
- Coleman-Potter, Kelly - Off-Kelter: Humor column samples, information about the writer, and publishing history.
- Conrad's Column: Humerous, critical and other commentaries on life in general.
- Crimmins, Barry - Political Satire: Humor writer,political activist and comedian.
- Date, Gautam - Nusta Khallas: Satire, humour, and current affairs from Indian writer.
- Davis, Sven: An archive of columns and features relating to the arts, media, advice, how-to, and social commentary.
- DeMaio, Paul - Humor Me: A native of Washington, D.C., writes humor for a variety of publications and mediums and columns on a variety of topics.
- Deckers, Erik - Laughing Stalk Humorpage: Observational and satirical weekly humor column published in several print and online newspapers.
- Dodson, Paul - Observations of an Unimportant Man: Travel and humor writing - depraved, deprived, often downright demented
- Doucette, Gene - GenePool: A humorist, playwright, and a skeptic. Also contains the "Other Worst-Case Scenario Survival."
- Durai, Melvin - Humor of Melvin Durai: Humor columns and mailing list from lifestyles to politics.
- Eason, Amy - Another Day in Paradise: The official site of a Georgia humor columnist and freelance writer
- Eisenberg, Irv - Long Island Sleuth: Serious Humor. "The Truth Lies Within."
- Enderland, Ron - Reality Bytes: Humor about computers and computing.
- Farr, Matt - Rusty Brain - Lubricant for the Mind: Commentary covers topics such as technology, the Internet, music and cats.
- Ferrell, Robert G. - The Plinth: A literary platform for Robert G. Ferrell
- Fiel, Jared - Humor Columnist: Columnist for The Greeley Tribune and The Fort Morgan Times writes about parenting.
- Fox, Dave - Dave the Fox: Humor and travel articles, weekly humor columns, and international travel journals.
- Freed, Josh - JoshFreed.ca: Humorous Saturday column about everything from potholes to politics to pigeons. Also, an award-winning documentary film maker.
- Gagliardi, Greg - Progressive Revelations: The weekly saga is a stream-of-consciousness look at the very small things in life.
- Gallagher, Danny: Humorist, columnist, reporter and all around nice guy
- Glardon, Dave - Reality for the Enlightened: Freelance humor columnist and author of the weekly column "Everday Life".
- Gonick, Jean - Failing At Living: Humor columnist for San Francisco Chronicle.
- Groce, Jay - writejaywrite: Humor columns, columns with humor, and humorous words strung together in column form.
- Guice, Merrill - The Goose's Nest: Daily humor column from Valdosta, GA. "The Daily Egg" uses original humor, satire, and parody with a southern twist.
- Hammond, Sonya - Sonya's Dead End: Commentary, satire, and humour from one woman's view of almost everything
- Hanna, Mary - Will Write for Food: Freelance humor columnist for the San Mateo County Times and five other San Francisco Bay Area papers.
- Harper, Bill - humourwriter.com: A weekly humour column -- because life's too stupid to take seriously
- Hawk, Marie - Meet Marie Hawk!: Funny stories from the town of Eyesore, in the middle of nowhere. Try "Looking Forward to Bad Hair Days After Death."
- Herrera, Tim - Tim's Family Room: Family oriented humor site from award-winning writer, public speaker and family columnist.
- Hodges, Brian - Hey Guess What: Humor column written by a "grownup" who just can't get the vivid memories of childhood out of his head.
- Hogan, Phil: Self-deprecating humorist focuses on everyday and family life. Full archives of his weekly column in the Guardian plus links to his latest books.
- Hoppe, Arthur: Tribute and small archive for legendary columnist of San Francisco Chronicle
- Hyland, Adam - The Hy Five: Personal commentary with a decided smirk on everything. If it happened and it's stupid, he will make fun of it.
- Jacks, Beth Boswell - Snippets: Syndicated columnist, book author, and freelance writer whose weekly column appears in a number of southern newspapers.
- Kaiser, Frank - Suddenly Senior: Reports from the front lines of the profound and funny experience of becoming a geezer.
- Kane, Madeleine Begun - Humor Columnist: Award winning Raising Kane humor columns about computers, jobs, cars, workplace, travel, technology, the Internet, and other aggravations.
- Karo, Aaron - Ruminations: Weekly column pondering life as a recovering frat boy with mailing list of over 35,000 subscribers.
- Kaufman, Daniel - Writer Artist Comic: Essayist, visual artist, and humorist. Website includes essays and poetry, audio and video clips, art, photography, original music, advice column, and fan page.
- Kelley, Colleen A. - Hooked on Insanity: A plethora of silly questions and ego bending statements all in one place.
- Kennedy, Michelle - Without A Net: Writer and humor columnist, her work has appeared in Salon.com and The New York Times.
- Kramer, Jeff: Humor columnist in Orange County Register, California.
- Lane, Mark: Humor and comment by newspaper columnist at Daytona Beach News-Journal
- Lautens, Stephen - Virtually Stephen Lautens: Humor column that appears weekly in the Calgary Sun, Winnipeg Sun and the London Free Press. Also an archive of past columns and a tribute to Gary Lautens.
- Layton, Jennifer - Freelance Writer: Humor columns by a Raleigh, NC writer
- Lease, Daryl: Humorist covers news, politics and general happenings. Published in the Herald Tribune in Florida.
- Loebig, Dave - Random Digressions: Often tongue-in-cheek and humorous commentary, but sometimes serious commentary.
- Love, Jason - So It Goes: A humor columnist and cartoonist
- Mad Dog Weekly: Doing it Doggy Style, and a humor column.
- Madden, Barbara: The humorous writings of the daughter of a Swiss-Bernese mama and a Mississippi country-boy daddy guarantee an interesting world view.
- Marilee, MaryLee - The Crackpot: Humor/Lifestyle column by writer/columnist and 'cheerleader for the human spirit.'
- Martin, John - Dunno: Australian writes humor on the funny side of life.
- Martin, Marta - Where's My Pants?: West Virginia columnist provides a refreshing and unabashed look at popular trends, current events and life in these troubled times.
- McKay, Peter - HomeMaking: Columns from a syndicated humor columnist and home repair demon.
- Melton, W.S. "Bill" Jr.: Southern humorist, writer, motivational speaker, and self syndicated newspaper columnist.
- Miller, Geoff - OutThere: More than 180 stories intended to be an archive for readers and a `resource` for publishers.
- Miller, Sandra Ann - RUAWAKE.com: A humorous weekdaily column of the insights, opinions and misadventures of an L.A. woman.
- Moss, Sheila - Humor Columnist: Humor columnist writes funny stories and witty commentary. Site includes humor newsletter, extensive archive of humor columns and other funny stuff.
- O'Farrell, John: Biting humor about everyday life, politics, government and business. Includes archives from his weekly Guardian column and links to his latest books.
- Offutt, Jason - As I Was Saying: Dedicated to the humor writing of award-winning columnist.
- Payne, Bob - Humor with a Byte: Monthly humor columns based on the news - political, social, cultural, national, local and off-beat
- Perry, Peary - Letters from North America: Weekly humor and general commentary column covering topics ranging from men/women relationships to space travel.
- Purcell, Tom - Humor Columnist: A nationally syndicated humor columnist and satirist based in Washington, D.C.
- Pyle, B.S. - The World of...: Humor and satire from a Texas newspaper columnist.
- Racer, Ed - Amazingly Self-Indulgent Website: Humorous stories and comic strips that recount the sitcomish exploits of the author's life.
- Rearick, Cappy Hall - Simply Southern: Read columns that will make you laugh and make you cry, bringing the South alive for you.
- Revell, Ken - kenrevell.com: The writings of Ken Revell, southern humor columnist, author and conservative political commentator.
- Richards, J.K. - The Village Idiom: Observational humor columnist whose rural roots flavor his views.
- Roberts, Toni - A Room of One's Own: A wife and mother in her 30s just trying to get through this life without killing anyone along the way.
- Rosen, Ben - The Smorgasbord: A humor column that takes a weekly look at the slice of life that is left on the table.
- Ryan, Paul - Ramblings: Daily humor column, a cult favorite on the web.
- Sarrecchia, Tony - Freelance Writer: A freelance writer, journalist, speaker and seminar leader.
- Sassaman, Doug - Life In The Cosmic-Burp: A humor column focusing on the dangers of lint and other mainstream topics of interest.
- Sassone, Bob - Bob Sassone Online: A writer whose work appears in The Boston Herald and Morrock News Digest. He has also written for CompuServe, The Nando Times, The Arizona Reporter, and others.
- Schmitt, Paula - The All Sports Mom: Writer and Humor Columnist from Vermont whose work has appeared in The Herald of Randolph.
- Schultze, Rick: Yachats, Oregon, freelance writer, observational columnist, humor columnist, and book and music reviewer for newspapers, magazines, and online.
- Scott, Liz - Modine Gunch: Modine Gunch is Everywoman trying to survive the hassles of jobs, kids, and the world at large.
- Shannon, Tommy - Shannon's People: Political humorist of the 21st Century writes on social politics.
- Shein, Bill - Reason Gone Mad: Twice-weekly column of humor and commentary from The Berkshire Eagle newspaper.
- Sherman, B. Elwin - Humorist: Weekly humor column, free subscription mailing list, archives, guest columnist, member of The Net Wits
- Shoupe, Myrtle - The Hima News: Weekly column of a 95 year old woman in the Manchester (KY) Enterprise.
- Smillie, Julia - Writer: Humor and lifestyle musings from a national award winning columnist and freelance writer.
- Smith, Barry - Irrelativity: A syndicated humor column by an Aspen Times columnist in Colorado.
- Southern Humorists - A Southern Humor Writers Group: Southern humorists are writers, columnists, and others who aspire to entertain with humor, southern style.
- Spector, Lincoln - The Link Inspector: Award-winning author, humorist, and technology columnist.
- Spiegel, Mary Jo - The Saucy Cook: Join in everyday misadventures that end with an appropriate recipe, not for disaster, but good cooking.
- Spiers, Wally - Wally's Words: A collection of columns about everyday life by a Belleville News Democrat writer.
- Sponsler,Todd A. - The Lions Den: The most unofficial site for Penn State football, and for humor dispensed in nearly fatal doses.
- Steyn, Mark: Current and archived columns about politics, arts and culture from the Canadian humorist. Includes links to the worldwide papers carrying his columns and book ordering details.
- Stupidman: Funny pictures, funny stories by Stupidman, Internet Guru Trainee
- Summers, Jaron - Jaron's Wacky Tales: Writer of hundreds of humorous columns and articles for newspapers and magazines, prime time television, as well as radio dramas, and a dozen novels.
- Taylor, Kathryn Rose - Snickerdoodles: Home of a weekly humor columnist who will make your doodle snicker.
- Teitell, Beth - Boston Humor Columnist: Writes a column for the Boston Herald Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Read her humorous observations online about stuff in the news, life's idiosyncrasies (and her own).
- Townsend, David N. - The Beanstalk: A humor column, covering current events, ideas, travel, personal experiences, and esoterica, with a tinge of social conciousness.
- Twedt, Kristen: Southern humor columnist who writes for The Hattiesburg American in Mississippi.
- Van Ostrand, Maggie: Opinionated, humorous weekly column about people, places and things, that currently appears in several publications online and in print.
- Wergin, Crystal - Just for Grins: A weekly, female-oriented, general interest humor column featuring clean, keen wit with an attitude.
- Wiginton, Larry - Wig Musings: Collection of original humorous stories popular internet humor and a large selection of patriotic items.
- Williams, Ed - Free Wheelin': Southern author, columnist, and speaker from Georgia.
- Wren, Bonnie - Ballpoint Wren: A humorous, Southern California look at suburbia