Search Home : News : Media : Industry News
- Jim Romenesko's Media News: News, commentary and links about journalism and media.
- Yahoo! Full Coverage:Media Watch: Articles and links on media news and issues
- Aaron Barnhart's TVBarn: Daily news and commentary from the world of television.
- Adweek Online: News of advertising and media industries
- Association of American Publishers: News and Information from the principal trade association of the book publishing industry.
- Broadcast Net: Links to broadcast related sites, classified ads, and broadcast related software.
- Broadcasting & Cable Online: News of the broadcast and cable industries.
- CNET News - Communications: News about Networking, Telecommunications, Bandwidth, ISPs.
- Cable World: News of the cable television industry
- Community of the Book Organizations: List of resources related to books, reading, libraries and literacy. (Library of Congress)
- Daily Briefing: A digest of media news by the Project for Excellence in Journalism.
- EMOnline: Daily news from Electronic Media news
- Editor & Publisher: News, features, calendars of events and classified ads for the print and online news industries.
- Editor and Publisher: Monthly journal offers daily breaking news about all aspects of the North American newspaper industry.
- IWantMedia.com: A portal site for media news, data and resources.
- Industry News from The Associated Press: Developments in the news industry over the past week.
- International Press Telecommunications Council: Established to safeguard the telecommunications interests of the world press. Features specifications and standards.
- Lost Remote: News ticker and mailing list for the broadcasting industry.
- Media UK: News, resources and links related to British and world media.
- MediaGuardian: British and international media news from The Guardian
- Mediaweek Online: Weekly magazine for media industry news with stories, features, analyses, and career information.
- Mediaweek.com: News of media and advertising industries
- Multichannel News: News of the cable TV, broadband and telecommunications industries.
- NewsBlues: TV News insiders dish the dirt on local television newrooms
- Newspaper Association of America: News, information and resources from industry association.
- North East RadioWatch: News of radio industry in the northeast US, including The Boston Radio Archives.
- PBS NewsHour: Media Watch: Includes media briefs, program segments, special reports, forums and resources. USA.
- R&R Online: News of the Radio and Record industries
- Radio Business Report: News and background on the radio industry.
- Radio World: News, features, commentary and links about radio industry.
- TV Rundown: News, analysis, history, commentaries and directories of links related to broadcast television. Includes mix of links, original content and of free and subscription-only material.
- TVSpy.com: Inside news of broadcasting and journalism
- The Digital Edge: News and resources from the Federation New Media Federation of the Newspaper Association of America.
- The Drum: News for the media and marketing industries in Scotland, with stories, job search resources, events listing, and features.
- The Media World: News and information on electronic media. Large link collection and message boards. (Homemade, but very comprehensive.ED.)
- The Newspaper Industry: Links with synopses to stories related to the business of newspapers, presented by the International Newspaper Marketing Association (INMA).
- The Write News: News and resources about publishing and writing. Updated daily.
- Topix.net: Media: News about the media industry, collected from various sources on the web.
- Topix.net: Radio: News about the radio industry, collected from various sources on the web.
- TotalTelecom: Daily telecommunications news for global communications professionals.
- Transponder News: Germany-based media news. Online newsletter is sent to more than 20,000 people worldwide.
- Tvnewz: Webzine for TV news professionals
- Variety.com: News of the entertainment and media industries