Search Home : News : Media : Journalism : Photojournalism : Music Photography : Photographers
- Aaron, Richard E.: Black and white photography centering around the worlds leading rock and roll music makers.
- Abry, Hans: Photos taken on concerts or blues-sessions in Germany.
- Abry, Hans: Selection of jazz and blues photos in black and white made by German photographer Hans Abry.
- Andersson, Mats: Collection of photographs of various rock bands.
- Angel, Jorgen: Photographer in the music industry from the late 1960s through the early 1980s with photos appearing in magazines, album covers and books. Artists pictured on this site include Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin and Ten Years After and Yardbirds.
- Bach, Stephan: Concerts, promotion and portraits. Special projects on Danish and Irish live music.
- Bailin, Kylie: Portfolio of music and concert photography of a wide range of acts and event including Woodstock 99.
- Barnett, Sherry: Music photography archive spans three decades, during which live performances of artists ranging from Janis Joplin and Jimi Hendrix to Sting and David Bowie are captured.
- Bertagni, Cyndi: Photography from Fender's staff photographer Cyndi Bertagni of over 25 bands from Aerosmith to Weezer
- Bielawski, Adam: Many photos and reviews of popular music artist in todays industry.
- Bielawski, Adam: Many photos and reviews of popular music artist in todays industry.
- Blackwell, Katherine: Band photos, mainly from the eastern states of Australia.
- Blochinger, William E.: Photography with an edge. Specializing in the music industry.
- Booth, Stephen: An Australian music Photography site with a bunch of Australian and international acts featured...
- Boudreau, Ron: Music photographer portfolio covering concert, creative, studio, location, and digital imaging work.
- Bringas, Niva: Chicago based concert photographer Niva Bringas shares his concert photography with the internet.
- Brown, Alexandra: Live music photography and other photographic works.
- Brown, Matthew: Live and location photos of Fiction Plane, Grand Prix Saints, Electric Eel Shock and images of No Doubt, Roger Waters Coldplay and others from Glastonbury 2002.
- Butler, Clay: Concert photography photos by Clay Butler. Tori Amos,Alanis Morissette,Ani Difranco and more.Freelance,prints, stock and reproduction
- Carly, Philippe: Concert, backstage, and interview photos of mostly punk and new wave groups from the late 70's and early 80's.
- Catchesides, Tom: Gallery of concert and promotional photography taken from 1999 onwards.
- Cañellas, Gerardo: Jazz Voyeur. With this series of photographs Gerardo Cañellas pays tribute to jazz culture and to the musicians that appear within them such as Miles Davis, Joe Henderson, Sonny Rollins and Chet Baker.
- Charlton, Wayne: Fluffer Music. Amsterdam, The Netherlands based photographer specializing primarily in photographing up and coming, as well as established musical acts.
- Chin, George: Studio and live photography of stars of pop and rock.
- Clifford, Danny: Pictures of some of the worlds greatest artists: Led Zeppelin, Bob Dylan, Frank Sinatra, Iron Maiden, Dire Straits, Status Quo, Sam Moore and Paul Carrack.
- Cooke John Byrne: Fine art archival photos of 1960s folk, bluegrass, blues, roots and rock musicians: Bob Dylan, Janis Joplin, Joan Baez, Doc Watson, many traditional performers, on and offstage.
- Cornelison, Mark: Lexington Kentucky based photographer specializing in music and sports.
- Corwin, Robert: Images of folk from the American Folklife Center at the Library of Congress.
- Cryer, Terry: Website for the work of Terry Cryer, the "dean of UK Jazz and Blues photography". Phototgraphic prints for private and commercial use featuring all the jazz greats plus miscellaneous subject matter.
- Daniels, Berta A.: Concert photography by Berta A. Daniels, including: Barenaked Ladies, Blondie, Sugar Ray, B.B. King, and Melissa Etheridge.
- Darling,Dina: Diverse collection of photography presented by Chicago-area rock photographer Dina Darling
- Derouin, Travis: A collection of photographs of punk, hardcore, straight edge and emo band.
- Dickson, Ian: Four decades of rock music photographs by British photographer, author of "Flash Bang Wallop!" - Photographs Of The Punk Explosion.
- Diedrichs, Peter: Diedrichs rock and blues live-photo gallery.
- Emmerson,Glyn: Rock photography from NYC
- Frank, Dana: Band, session and concert photos by New York photographer Dana Frank.
- Freddys Art Gallery: Jazz from the 60's and 70's. Music, pictures and themes.
- Furmanovsky, Jill: Galleries of the London, UK based photographer beginning with The Beatles in 1963 through Oasis in the present and including other major artists.
- Gail: Music photography and interviews, by UK photographer.
- Goelz, Shanin Rose: Images of the Pennsylvania music scene, including bands and musicians.
- Goodrich, Alf: Wales, UK based photographer, specialises in portraits of musicians.
- Gutierrez, Scott: Specializing in photographing local bands and artists in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, and Chesapeake, Virginia, USA.
- Hairrett, Priscilla: Photographs of Rock Stars. Portfolio, contact details and biography.
- Halin, Steven: Music photography, CD Design.New York City
- Hansen, Christina: Shadowland. Free-lance photographer who takes all kinds of pictures: mostly for progressive metal bands. Resume and portfolio.
- Harmony's Rock Photos: Concert photography by Harmony Gerber. Portfolio and contact details.
- Harness, Paul: Galleries of concert, live events, clubbing, and commercial photography from the UK based photographer.
- Hartley, Doug: Images of classic rock and roll stars performing in the Phoenix, Arizona area during the late 1960's.
- Hubbard, Angela: Photographing the Pacific Northwest (US/Canada) music scene since 1984. Live concert and well as promo photos for musicians and artists. See website www.angelahubbard.com for examples or print work and others.
- Jasper, Jackie: Featuring live concert photos of Widespread Panic, Bloodkin, Barbara Cue, and other acts.
- Johanson, Eric: Large gallery of photography, covering the Boston music scene.
- Jopling, Jasmine: Concert photography by Jasmine Jopling. Bands include Oasis, Beck, Stereolab, Travis, and Primal Scream. An extensive collection of photos from shows and bands in San Francisco Bay Area.
- Kardum, Zeljko: Pages dedicated to stage, concert photography with technical description of photos taken. Galleries include rock stars Debbie Harry, Brian Adams, Jimmy Page, Eros Ramazzotti, as well as local rock heroes.
- Kaye, Seth: Specializing in photography of concerts and bands and artists. Site includes samples indexed by band or artist.
- Kent, Gerard: music doumentry & people photography
- Kessler, Greg: Photographs of Phish, Bela Fleck, Dave Matthews, and Led Zepplin.
- Kitsinger, Otto: A portfolio and library of more than 2,000 live concert photos by Otto Kitsinger. The 100+ artists include U2, Tori Amos, Radiohead, and Bruce Springsteen.
- Kluter, Karlheinz: This chronicles his Jazz Life, the Altena and Balve festivals and it shows the richest photo gallery of jazz musicians on the Internet
- Knight, Robert: Classic rock and roll photographs of major artists including Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Jeff Beck, Santana
- Kuperman, Martha: Examples of her work.
- Kushner, Dara: Concert images captured by New York photographer. Rock, pop, metal, alternative, hip hop artists including Depeche Mode, Garbage, Incubus, Lenny Kravitz and Robert Plant.
- Künzler, Bernhard and Theresa: Archive of live photographs of Jazz musicians over more than the last two decades of Jazz history.
- Laurito, Keri-Ann: Galleries and contact information from the freelance photographer shooting CD covers, PR and live photos for local and national acts and publications including Rolling Stone. Specializing in black and white images.
- Law, Lisa: The Life and Work of Lisa Law - Photographer, 60s'Archivist, Director, Author, Activist - Visit to learn, participate and view or purchase world famous works of art.
- Lugo, Deb: Vocal Asylum. Photography for the music industry.
- Macoska, Janet: For the past 25 years Janet Macoska has been capturing stunning rock and roll images which have been published and exhibited throughout the world.
- Maile, Ashley: Biography and galleries of the concert photographer shooting the Pacific Northwest (US/Canada) music scene for the last 4 years. Archive of over 250 bands which range from Metallica to Jewel.
- Mankowitz, Gered: Biography, galleries and archives with a selection of photographs including Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix, Marianne Faithfull from the 1960s through the 1990s from the London, England based photographer whose Rolling Stone photographs have been published in a Genesis Publications volume.
- Marouk Andrea: Commercial portrait photographer, Andrea Marouk, has made beautiful pictures for America's top editorial publications and Advertising agencies and is represented by Melanie Penny. She specializes in portrait, fashion and band imagery.
- Mate, Jeffrey: Photos from the Boston rock scene and touring national acts.
- McBride, Karen: UK photographer specilises in black and white photography of concerts, ballet, dance and shows. Galleries and biography.
- McCann, Terry: Country Music Photography
- McClelland, Tina: Portfolio site of UK photographer. Featuring music, alternative portraits and edgy self portraits.
- Minkin, Robert: Music photo galleries of artists ranging from the Allman Brothers Band to Frank Zappa. Blues artists, Grateful Dead and their related projects.
- Motteram, Neil: Collection of photographs of local and touring bands in the US San Francisco Bay Area.
- Mullen, Frank: Samples of live shots of bands and PR photos including clients Touch & Go, Epitaph, and Capricorn Records; and subjects ranging from Black Flag and Minor Threat to Lush, Skunk Anansie and Jon Spencer Blues Explosion.
- Natkin, Paul: Large portfolio covering a wide range of artists. Also contains client list, contact information, and images of CD and magazine covers.
- Neijs, Roy: Crashingsatellite. Live band photography covering shows in the Netherlands.
- Nico's PhotoPit: Concert pictures of heavy metal bands and festivals of freelance Dutch photographer Nico Wobben.
- Owen, Tim: Collection of event and live music photography featuring rock, blues and reggae artists. Indexed by artist and event.
- Page, Scarlet: Portfolio, bio, and contact info of rock music photographer Scarlet Page. Clients include Kerrang! magazine and record companies.
- Parent, Bob: Biography and galleries of photos of jazz musicians, 1940-1987.
- Pickett, Charles M.: A Web and photo project to document and promote Boston area music. It offers hundreds of photos, dozens of bands, free message board, chat room, and add-a-link page.
- Poivey, Karine: Concert photographs mainly of indie bands such as Unbelievable Truth, Bright Eyes, Godspeed You Black Emperor, and Radiohead.
- Porter, Emma: London, UK based professional photographer specialising in live music. Her portfolio includes Bon Jovi, Metallica, Erasure, Jewel and Meatloaf.
- Preston, Neal: Concert, music and rock and roll photos. Classic and current photos of Bruce Springsteen, Led Zeppelin, U2, David Bowie, Queen, Stevie Nicks, The Who and The Rolling Stones. .
- Rabin, Dustin: Rock and roll and model photography.
- Rankin, David: Pop and rock photography by freelance photographer David Rankin. Bands live in concert in Scotland plus press and PR photography .
- Reid, Janet: concert photos of rock bands including 19 Wheels, Dexter Freebish, Dishwalla, Far Too Jones, Fountains of Wayne, Goo Goo Dolls, Radford, and Splender.
- Rickett, Gail: Interviews and images.
- Rock, Mick: Rock n' roll photographer. Gallery, recent publications and contact details.
- Rockstarpix: Production of Michael Giambra Photography. Provides digital imaging and publicity materials for musicians and entertainers. Online rock music news and celebrity photography magazine and portfolio.
- Rogers, Carlisle: Based in Melbourne, Australia. Portfolio with live music images.
- Rowlands, John Robert: Music and entertainment images.
- Scheinson, Alyssa: New York City Band Photographer. Gallery includes live shots, press shots, and candids of bands as Alfie, Ash, Buzzcocks, Doves, Gene, Haven, Ben Kweller, Longwave, Rival Schools, and Wheat.
- Schuermans, Katrien: Newvoltmachine. Rockphotography of Belgian photographer.
- Sefton Samuels: Features photographs of famous people, specialising in musicians.
- Shearer, John: Specializing in live concert performance photography, musician portraiture, and backstage images.
- Sibthorp, Michelle: Music, fashion and portraits. Portfolio and resume.
- Slaughter, Paul: Extensive classic photographic collection of jazz musicians, including Duke Ellington, Dizzy Gillespie, Miles Davis, Errol Garner and Sarah Vaughan. Available as fine art prints and for editorial usage.
- Smith, Graham: Music photographer based in Northern Ireland. Photos from local and touring bands.
- Smith, Scott D.: Photographs of todays music icons.
- Smith, Tony: Specializing in bands and music, also related fashion and portraiture. Portfolio, telephone and e-mail contacts included. Based in Manchester, England.
- Sparow, Kristine: Head photographer for Tlams Entertainment Services based in Los Angeles, USA. Music photography with a side of fashion.
- Stewart, Scott: Photos and reviews of popular music.
- Tanner, Adam: Concert photography of underground, punk, hardcore, and metal bands.
- Tanner, Lee: Lee Tanner discusses his life photographing the greatest jazz musicians from the bebop era in an interview with Jerry Jazz Musician.
- Timmons, Lonnie: Photographs of Jazz Musicians. Unposed photographs of internationally known jazz musicians. The photos were taken in various locatons in the US and Canada since 1989.
- Underhill, Paul: Photographs of dance music events and youth culture, especially from Ibiza. Services include stock image sales and assignment work.
- Vink, Ron: Biography and gallery of black and white photographs of live performances including Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Morphine, Luka Bloom, Eddy Vedder, Chris Cornell, and Mark Sandman.
- Walter, Chris: 25 Years of Music Photography. A selection of classic rock photos from the mid 60's to the 80's.
- Walton, Rik: Archive of photographs of jazz, folk and rock musicians 1972 - to the present.
- Weigand, Rita: Biography and galleries for the music photojournalist based in the US specializing in live performance and backstage views of musicians for editorial, promotional, stock and assignment work.
- Whitmore, Lucy: Freelance photographer based in York, England specialising in live band photography and black and white landscapes. Online portfolio, contact information and a brief biography.
- Williams, Michael: Music Photography by London, UK based photographer. Portraits and music photography. Print sales and contact information.
- Wisniewski, Kira: Online portfolio of color and black and white concert photography, featuring The Bouncing souls, Bright Eyes and UK Subs.
- Wojeski, Dave: Concert Photos of Britney Spears, Limp Bizkit, Dave Matthews, Sting, Vertical Horizon, Pearl Jam, Dixie Chicks and more of today's hottest music personalities by SFX and Scene Magazine Photographer Dave Wojeski
- Wolman, Baron: Photos of Jimi Hendrix, the Grateful Dead, the Who, and Janis Joplin. Original staff member of Rolling Stone magazine.
- Woolman, Roger: The Music Photographer - Music photography by Roger Woolman, Dublin Ireland.
- Wylie, Michael: The biggest rock n roll photography site in Australia. Cutting edge rock n roll photography, shot over the last 10 years, in Perth, West Australia.
- d.2263 Photographics: Dedicated to capturing the spirit and energy of live performances on film. Concert photography in the Atlanta (USA) area.