Search Home : News : Media : Journalism : Photojournalism : Music Photography
- Music Journalist: Features, resources, and directories for working and aspiring music photographers and writers.
- AML Photo Portfolio: Music, travel, and feature photography by Ann-Michelle Levangie. Bands pictured include Blink-182, The Living End, and Frenzal Rhomb.
- Ami - Music Photographer: Freelance music photographer with a high-contrast style. Specialises in black and white and live photography.
- Classic Rock Concert Photos: Large photo gallery of classic rock and blues concerts. Collection spans over 20 years.
- Concert Photography: A photo.net tutorial by Steve Mirarchi, covering concert, stage, and low-light photography.
- Darkphotography: Recent examples of work. Contact details and guestbook.
- Elusive Eye Photography: Concert photography and reviews by Jackie D'Agostino. Genres include metal, rock, punk, industrial, nu metal, hardcore, alternative, and rap.
- Fireflies in the Dark: Concert photography of the Canterbury (UK) music scene, and French contemporary jazz musicians.
- Gottlieb, William: Interview covering his memories of photographing jazz performers.
- Gruene Hall Concert Photos: Concert photos of well known musicians from the oldest dance hall in Texas: Gruene Hall.
- Him's Reggae Concert Photos: Concert photography covering current reggae artists. Includes reggae concert information for the Connecticut area.
- Inside out images: A photographic view of performing musicians, inside and out. Jazz, blues and rock performance portraits and composite performance pieces.
- Iona Photography: Galleries and portfolio of Belfast-based music photographer Iona Bateman, featuring local and international bands in concert.
- Just a Visual - Hardcore and Punk Rock Photos: The work of two photographers, Darren Nanos and Melissa Gower, documenting the New York and California scenes.
- Leonard, Herman - Interview: Interview with the famed jazz artist photographer Herman Leonard. From the Jerry Jazz Musician web site.
- Live Concert Image: Concert photography by Ja Hyun, covering shows in Korea.
- MCD.ie Concert Photos: Regularly updated concert photography from Ireland, covering numerous local and international artists performing at MCD events.
- MagicGravy Photography: Music photography by Jay Archibald. Concert photos with an emphasis on multiple-image compositions.
- Music On Photo: Large gallery of concert photography, covering a wide variety of artists and music styles. Also includes sections devoted to Austrian artists.
- Music is the Best: Photography by Roberto Ugolini. Galleries include classical, jazz, rock, and world.
- Musicpictures.co.uk: Music concert picture library specialising in rock, pop, blues, classical and country music concert photographs.
- New Jersey Rock: Concert photography from the New Jersey/New York rock and club scene. Galleries range from the 1970s to the present.
- New Wave Photos by Philippe Carly: Concert, backstage, and interview photos of mostly punk and new wave groups from the late 70's and early 80's.
- Pronk, Robert: Band promotional photos service and concert photography based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- Reggae Portraits: Lee Abel's documentary photographs of reggae artists, music festivals, and the culture and scenery of Jamaica.
- Rob's Concert Photography: Concert photojournalism by Robert Schultz, covering bands at venues around Worcester, Massachusetts.
- Rock and Roll Eye Candy: The music photography of Stephen Booth, covering many international and Australian artists. Images include concert, publicity, magazine and CD cover photos.
- Russian Rock Gallery: Photo gallery featuring Auktyon, Aquarium, Krematorij, and others during their US tours.
- Sam Spurgeon Music Photography: Small international portfolio of dance music club and event photography.
- Schwegweb.com: Regularly updated Detroit concert photography site with multiple contributors. Also features reviews, interviews, and events calendar.
- Schürmann, Frank: Concert Photography by Germany based photographer.
- Shatzen, Amy: Concert photos of various US artists. Gallery, contact details and published work.
- Shoot To Thrill Photography: The music photography of Pat Enyart, ranging from 1976 to the present. Images include alternative, blues, country, metal, and rock artists.
- Skreeeboy Boondoggling Inc.: Contains original photographs of concerts around Denver, Colorado, USA. Emphasis on the punk, indie, rock, and noise generes.
- Tangerine: Concert photography. Galleries, contact details and links.
- The Boston Local Scene: Concert photography from the greater Boston area, covering both local and national performers.
- The Modern Age: Rock photography from the New York scene.
- The Nighthunter: Photos of concerts by famous bands and/or artists.
- Tony Smith Live Music Photography: Northwest England photographer covering both signed and unsigned artists.
- UnderScene.com: Photography by Carrie Waite, covering the Tampa Bay area music scene.
- Underexposed: Photos from the Indie Scene: Gallery of band photographs from the indie scene in London.
- Yolamda Concert Photography: Live performance photos of various punk, hardcore and indie bands. Large selection of artists.
- evolutionseven: Live music photography covering the metal, hardcore, punk, indie rock and rock genres.
- musicphotographer: Yahoo! Group dedicated to the discussion of music photography topics.
- raindropcollector.com: Concert photography of Dan Wren, covering mostly indie rock artists at Chicago performances. Also includes mp3s and local show listings.