Search Home : News : Weather : Commercial Products
- AlertMe: Software from Convective Development that warns instantly of warnings, watches, statements and advisories for any state or county you choose. Free download.
- Ambient Weather: Provides sales, service, and support of Oregon Scientific, Kestrel and Davis Instruments digital weather station equipment, time pieces, and software.
- Automatic weather data collection equipment: Automatic weather and evapotranspiration stations. Low cost stations provide data useful for crop management, such as degree day and chill hours. Battery and solar panel provide long-term, unattended operation. Stations transmit data by radio, phone, cellphone, and satellite.
- Campbell Scientific, Inc.: Automated weather stations and evapotranspiration stations. Stations provide data useful for crop management. Battery and solar panel provide long-term, unattended operation. Stations transmit data by radio, phone, cellphone, and satellite.
- CustomWeather, Inc.: Global weather coverage including forecasts, maps, tracking and alert services covering United States and international locations. Gives data in XML, WML, HDML, or ASCII. Hosts XML query system for weather data, SMS weather service, custom-hosted web templates, and geo-coded weather data for location-based services
- Digital Cyclone: Delivers neighborhood-level weather forecasts via the web, email and wireless devices.
- ForecastWatch.com: Provides weather forecast accuracy data and monitoring services. Assists meteorologists to improve their forecasts and increase the confidence and knowledge.
- Freese-Notis Weather: Well-established provider of complete weather information for individuals, agriculture and industry. Easy, affordable registration process. InterRAD radar imagery and extensive agriculture weather available.
- IPS Meteostar: Meteorological ingest and display of radar, satellite, WMO bulletins, observations, model. Forecasts for every city. Products include LEADS, RWIS, PDCS, EMS, NOAAPort, Magellen, FltWinds.
- NOAAPort by IPS: IPS manufactures groundstations for the worlds geostationary and polar orbiting weather satellites. IPS' latest project is a $10 million weather graphics system called LEADS. IPS combines these products to create a complete turnkey weather production environment.
- ProAlert.us: Offers free and subscription based alerts sent to your email or Internet text ready cell phone or pager.
- Property Guard: Manufacturers, packages, and distributes emergency disaster systems. Includes product and contact information.
- Robert E. White Instruments: Weather and environmental instruments, digital and analog, in a wide price range, for home, schools, and industry.
- StormTracker: Boltek's lightning tracking system detects lightning strikes up to 300 miles away. Demo version available for download.
- Surface Systems, Inc.: Roadside Weather Information Systems equipment and technology and related Systems Engineering.
- The Weather WorkShop: Sellers of home and garden products such as thermometers, barometers, weather stations, weather radios, bird feeders, wind chimes, wind bells, books, and video.
- Thermometer Plus: Connect temperature, humidity, light, barometer sensors directly to your PC via our games port calibration adapter. Free download of our weather data logger, chart plotter and digital display software.
- TropicWeather.com: Provides sales and support for Davis Weather Instruments line of weather products.
- Weather Calendars: Weather calendars in all kinds of formats, featuring disaster stories, daily weather trivia and photography.
- Weather Depot: Desktop weather software that provides hour-by-hour forecasts and includes a TV-style weather information ticker.
- Weather Discounts: Weather stations, weather instruments, weather equipment, pedometers, atomic clocks from Oregon Scientific and Lacrosse Technology at deep discounts.
- Weather Instrument Store: Provides sales, service, and support of Oregon Scientific and Davis Instruments digital weather station equipment, time pieces, and software.
- Weather On the Go: Weather warnings, advisories and forecasts delivered to your cell phone or email.
- Weather Planner: Offers forecasts up to one year ahead by subscription. Outline of the method used, reliability and history.
- Weather and Wind: Weather related merchandise designed for measuring wind, rain and temperature for weather hobbyist, amateurs and professionals.
- Weather to e-mail: Daily weather forecast to your e-mail for free. Service available worlwide.
- WeatherAmerica: Offers forecast and on-air consultation to broadcast media.
- WeatherBug: Features live, local weather conditions and personal forecasts.
- WeatherCast: Free software for Windows that shows current local temperature in your system tray and also provides 5-day and 48-hour forecasts, radar images and other detailed weather information with one click.
- WeatherFlow Inc.: An experienced `group` of engineers, meteorologists, and IT professionals offering turn-key weather solutions for clients in industry and government.
- WeatherFrame automated LCD Weather Display Panel: Automated wireless weather briefing system. This web-enabled weather appliance combines the features of an electronic picture frame with an automated weather and web content display.
- WeatherScreen: Weather and forecasts around the Globe. Features maps, satellite and radar images, and webcams.
- WeatherWatch Service: Forecasts for the media and commercial business from broadcasting to weather data.
- Weathermart: Features a complete selection of home weather stations by Davis Instruments, including the new wireless and EZ mount models, at discount prices.
- Weathersys: Weather forecasting site for the retail, event and power industries. Used by the major UK supermarkets for 1 to 90 forecasts for the UK and Europe made by a team of meteorologists. Archive data availible as well as a limited free trail.
- WxWorx: Powered by the nation's leader in satellite-broadcast radio, XM WX Satellite Weather delivers portable, highly accurate, localized weather information to vehicles traveling over or throughout the contiguous United States and coastal waters.
- weather-instruments.com: Information is given on the Kestrel range of hand-held weather instruments which can be used to measure wind speed, temperature, relative humidity, windchill, heat index and dew point.