Search Home : News : Weather : Marine
- Boating and Beaching Weatherman: Customized weekly New England and Mid-Atlantic marine and beach forecasts, hosted by television meteorologist R.J. Heim in Providence, Rhode Island.
- California Surf Report and Forecast: Offers swell period charts and off shore wave height maps, as well as infrared, satellite and radar images.
- Captain's Weather: Features forecasts from the Canadian Maritimes to the US Gulf coast from data derived from the US National Weather Service and Environment Canada.
- Current Weather and Forecasts for Coastal Regions: Offers forecasts for surface operations in US coastal waters, including Puerto Rico. Find sea surface and state charts, buoy data, upper air charts, and tide tables.
- Decoded Offshore Weather Data: Features worldwide coverage of buoy data charts. Hosted by Florida State University.
- Intellicast.com - Sail: Provides sailing forecasts based upon weather and wind. Find satellite and radar imagery, and links.
- Marine Weather @ Weather.org: Provides forecast map of US waters based upon wind speed and mean-sea-level pressure (MSLP) data. Also features links to forecasts for major US ports.
- Marine Weather Links: Features links to forecasts, model outputs, satellite and radar images.
- Marine-meteo.com: Forecasts for the Eastern Atlantic and Mediterranean in English and French. Find pilot and tide charts. Features mailing list and links.
- NOAA Marine Observation Backbone: Portal maintained National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) locate and identify, and provide links to line offices and their observing systems.
- National Boating Weather Report: Provides forecasts for small craft surface operations. Includes 12 and 24 hour prediction maps for US coastal waters.
- National Data Buoy Center: Offers recent and historical observations recorded by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and administered by the National Weather Service of the United States.
- National Hurricane Center (Atlantic): Reports active tropical cyclones in the Atlantic, Caribbean, and the Gulf of Mexico.
- National Hurricane Center (Eastern Pacific): Provides current information on active tropical cyclones in the Eastern Pacific.
- Oceanweather Inc.: Offers global, regional, and site specific forecasting based upon aggregate wind barb, current and sea surface temperature (SST) data.
- SailFlow: Weather service designed specifically for nearshore sailors. Provides animated radar, satellite, and wind information.
- Storm Warning: Advancements in Marine Communications and Forecasting: Provides information on the wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald and the fall storm season on the Great Lakes. Find forecast and warnings definitions and related links. Hosted by the Marquette, Michigan National Weather Service.
- WWW Tide/Current Predictor: Generates predictions for harmonic tide and current conditions. Features links to related resources. Hosted by the Department of Biological Sciences, University of South Carolina.
- Weather Navigator - World Offshore Observations: Find forecasts based upon station plot maps divided by region. Generated by the Weather Research Center.
- Weatherzone - NSW/ACT Marine Weather: Find warnings, wind speed and mean-sea-level pressure (MSLP) data charts, swell conditions, and forecasts for Australian waters.
- YBW.com Weather: Find location and shipping forecasts for UK coastal waters. Includes 14 day tide tables.
- iWindsurf.com - Wind and Forecasts: Offers information on wind and current conditions for US and Canadian waterways.
This category in other languages: