Search Home : Recreation : Autos : Enthusiasts
- Automotive Info Page: Links and information for the automotive enthusiast. Large section of BMW links, as well as many general auto links and articles.
- Automotive and Racing Directory Page: Several sports car resources, including a classified ad page, MG parts buying and selling listings, and Texas racing and lowrider pictures.
- British Automotive WebRing: Open to owners, dealers and enthusiasts of all British automotive marques.
- Build the Barrett Steam Car: Drawings and text show the entire construction of the steam system, and describe the logic behind each design selection.
- Car Memories: Contains pictures and information on many different popular cars. Members can upload images and stories of their own favorite cars.
- Carfolio.com: Comprehensive car specifications database.
- Cars from Italy: Comprehensive model information on most Italian cars along with a forum, show report, and a list of suppliers.
- Crazy About Cars: Photographs and stories of the many cars owned by the webmaster.
- Digest.Net: BMW, Alfa Romeo, Italian, and other automotive mailing lists.
- Engine Music: MP3 recordings of cars and motorcycles, from the exotic (Ferrari F50) to the mundane (Vespa).
- Fast Cool Cars: Submit your car pictures and descriptions for free. Horse power calculator, General Motors, Ford, Chrysler, Imports, links, wallpaper, contact, wheels, engines, interior and classifieds.
- Greasergrrls.com: Celebrates women motor enthusiasts, featuring auto related articles, book reviews and links.
- Hooked Up: Source for street racing and high performance vehicles. Features photo galleries, news, links, and a club details.
- Joline's Car Talk: Automotive bulletin board. Post and review auto related questions, advice, problems and opinions and respond to post of others.
- Keoteba's Race Cars: TVR, Caterham, Morgan, and Ford GT information and pictures.
- Performance Cars: Hints, tips, contacts, clubs, news, and information on various makes and models.
- Polish Cars Mailing List: Join the list to discuss classic automobiles (samochody) from Poland such as the Fiat 126, Polonez, and the Syrena.
- Rear Engine Cars: Rear-engine history. Devoted to Chevrolet Corvairs, NSU 1000s, Hillman Imps, Type 4 Volkswagens, Fiat 850s, Renault 10s, Simca 1000s and all other rear-engine passenger cars.
- Russian Cars Website: Technical data and pictures of some russian cars, trucks and buses.
- Show Vans: Custom, slammed, chopped, and tandem show vans past and present. Index of show events, links to other van related sites and photos.
- SnakeBites: Pictures and information about today's sports cars.
- Society for the Preservation & Appreciation of Antique Motor Fire Apparatus in America: Includes event schedule, membership information, list of local chapters, advertisements, and links.
- Sports Car Central: Sports car photos, reviews, specifications, and links to major automotive sites.
- Texas F-body Site: Information about 1989-1990 Firebird Formula and the new Firebird Formula and Firehawk, and a special about the Camaro Z28 and SS.
- The 510 Realm: Focuses on Datsun 510's and events in B.C. Has descriptions along with pictures. Also has 510's from all over, tech, links and multimedia.
- The Orange Peel Story: The story of a customized 1976 Ford van, a time capsule of sorts.
- The Stuart Tank M3A3: Dedicated to the radial engined M3A3 Stuart Tank produced by American Car and Foundry during Sept 1942 till Sept 1943.
- Tuning Linx: Car tuning, styling and performance site with photos from modified car shows and articles about tuning procedures.
- Ugly Cars: Ugly Cars that are or were available for sale in North America.
- Vintage Air's CyberCruizIn: On-line car show and photo contest. Open to all makes and models. Visitors can enter or vote on photos.
- Virtual Vanner: Information on custom vans and panels. Event coverage and photos from van events in Canada and the US.
- WebCars: Automotive articles, desktop wallpapers, and car humor.
This category in other languages: