Search Home : Recreation : Aviation : Ballooning : Organizations
- Aerostat Society of Australia: Varied collection of photos and facts about ballooning in Australia, Airships, Parachutes, and Balloon Building. Includes an article on the Theory of Flight.
- Albuquerque Aerostat Ascension Association: A comprehensive site covering a range of ballooning topics including the Albuqeurque Balloon Fiesta, local education and safety programs, flying events, club activities and committees, and club history.
- Arizona Hot Air Balloon Club: You'll find a wealth of information about ballooning in and around Arizona. Event listings, contact information, club meetings, and balloon history are covered here.
- Association of Balloon and Airship Constructors: A site for lighter than air researchers, designers and builders. Browse the online library for technical and historical information, apply for membership, and order books and documents on the subject.
- Australian Ballooning Federation: Responsible for the day to day administration of sport ballooning in Australia, and contracted to carry out safety and surveillance duties for the Civil Aviation Safety Authority.
- Balloon Association of Greater Illinois: A `resource` for Illinois area pilots and crew. Find pilot biographies, classifieds, the "Balloon Room" museum, and scholarship information.
- Balloon Association of Victoria: Non-profit, member based organisation dedicated to the development of sport ballooning in Victoria, Australia.
- Balloon Club of New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory: Explore detailed information about Australian ballooning, a large collection of photographs, balloon FAQs, Solar Ballooning, book reviews, and local event listings.
- Balloon Crews: This MSN communities page invites anyone interested in ballooning to join for chat, event information, and education about the sport of ballooning.
- Balloon Federation of America: Includes information on all aspects of ballooning.
- Balloon Sport Club Tokyo: Hot air balloon club for the Watatrese, Japan region. Experts and novices alike fly weekly. Contacts, maps, and photos.
- Ballooning Society of Pikes Peak: Colorado Springs area club schedules monthly member flights "in the land that inspired America the Beautiful". Includes photo album, articles, and links.
- Bristol University Hot Air Ballooning Society: Site for Bristol, England based club. Browse membership and flight information, detailed glossary of terms, history of ballooning, club newsletters, and balloon related articles.
- Central Texas Ballooning Association: Race photos, club activity calendar, local launch sites, and related links are included in this regional club site.
- Cercle Luxembourgeois de l'Aérostation: Explore membership information, flight descriptions and scheduling, club news, and weather links.
- Cheyenne Hot Air Balloon Club: Site includes pilot listings, Wyoming event and seminar schedules, and club information and contacts.
- Connecticut Lighter Than Air Society: A club for anyone interested in learning about, participating in and improving the sport of ballooning. Ballooning basics, weather links and topical news.
- Corn Palace Balloon Club: South Dakota balloon offers information about their special shape balloons and the pilots that fly them.
- Dutch Balloon Competition Club: Competition ballooning in the Netherlands is organized by this club, which includes pilots, observers, and crew alike. Calendar of events and links to event rules.
- Edinburgh University Hot Air Balloon Club: This sport ballooning club based in Edinburgh provides information on joining them for local flights or short weekend trips to events. You'll find maps, prices, and a flying handbook.
- Edmonton Balloon Club: Membership information, ground crew and training descriptions, competition and meeting schedules, and for sale list.
- Experimental Balloon and Airship Association: A loose congregation of aeronauts who have built, are flying or own any sort of Experimental, Ultralight or Homebuilt Lighter-Than-Air Craft.
- Gateway Aerostatic Association: Based in Saint Louis, Missouri, the GAA is one of the oldest balloon organizations in the country. The goal of the GAA is to promote safe and enjoyable ballooning through education and `group` activities.
- Georgia Balloon Association: Includes organizational information and a list of officers.
- Granite State Balloon Association: Info on balloon festivals, rides, pilots, pictures, getting involved, learning to fly, weather and pilot resources.
- Greater Mesilla Valley Aerostat Ascension Association: Local New Mexico events, member photos, and information on an unusual handicapped accessible balloon basket.
- Hawkeye Balloon Club: Membership information for the University of Iowa based sport balloon club.
- Hot Air Group: Collaboration of hot air balloon pilots and crew who give their time and facilities to community and charitable causes. Details of the `group` and how to sponsor or contact them.
- International Ballooning Commission: A division of the Federation Aeronautique Internationale, with the aim of furthering aeronautical activities worldwide.
- John Wise Balloon Society: Club history, general ballooning facts, and membership information are found on this central Pennsylvania club site.
- Lone Star Balloon Association: Club newsletters, articles on safety, event schedules and pilot and crew worksheets are all housed on this Texas based site.
- Mid Hants Balloon Club: Members and club news, committee and other officers.
- Montgolfier Society of Indiana: Pilots, crew, observers, and other people interested in the sport of hot air ballooning in Indiana.
- Northeast Ohio Balloon Pilots Association: Event listings, classified ads, special programs for pilots in the northeast Ohio area.
- Pennine Region Balloon Association: Promoting the study & practice of the art of Lighter-than-air Flight, and social facilities for members.
- Plano Ballooning Association: Complete information for pilots, crew, and the general public about ballooning in Plano - "The balloon capital of Texas".
- Polyteknikkojen Aeronauttiklubi: Contact and membership information for this student based club.
- Southern California Balloon Association: The SCBA organizes informal competitive and recreational events. The club promotes safety and education in ballooning and sponsors safety and educational seminars. FAQs, links, and event listings are included.
- The Balloon Preservation Group: Organization that collects and restores retired balloons and holds a register of balloons worldwide.
- The British Association Of Balloon Operators: Trade organization representing UK passenger balloon operators. Find a balloonist or organize a flight in the UK.
- The British Balloon and Airship Club: Information on hot air ballooning, gas ballooning, and airship flying in the UK. Includes data about regional balloon activities, training requirements in the UK, record statistics, and helpful links.
- The Calgary Balloon Club: Ballooning in Alberta - read about the club's monthly flights, view the picture gallery, or learn the "Top 10 Reasons Why Ballooning is Better in the Winter"!
- The Canadian Balloon Association: Canada's national sanctioning body for competitive events. Find technical explanations of how a balloon works and listings of Canadian balloon events.
- The Canadian Balloon Association: A national organization made up of balloon pilots and qualified technical members with the objective of promoting and representing ballooning for all Canadians.
- The Hong Kong Balloon and Airship Club: The Club operates several tethered balloons in Hong Kong and attends international balloon events overseas whenever possible. Includes a detailed history of the Cathay Pacific balloons and their many international flights.
- The Minnesota Ballooning Association: The MBA was formed to promote the sport of Hot Air Ballooning in the state of Minnesota through education, landowner relations and goodwill. Event information, links, weather, member roster, and newsletters online.
- Top Gun: Top Gun is a non-profit corporation located in Albuquerque, NM that trains & educates pilots, crew and observers through competition ballooning.
- Tri County Balloon Association: Focusing on the Texas counties of Comal,Guadalupe and Hays, this site offers a club bulletin board, event postings, a launch site/landing site registration form, and regional weather forecasting.
- University of Bath Hot Air Balloon Club: Sport flying club for members, based at the University of Bath, UK.
- Viewfinder Hot Air and Gas Balloon Team: Includes photos and personal experiences from the Georgia-based team that participates in hot air, gas, and smoke ballooning as well as radio controlled model ballooning.
- Waikato Hot Air Balloon Club: Promoting the sporting, educational and safety aspects of ballooning in the Greater Waikato area and providing a training arena for all aspects of ballooning.
- World of NABA Sport Ballooning: The North American Balloon Association promotes excellence in hot air balloon competition, sanctions events throughout the US, and offers extensive internet coverage of balloon competions.
This category in other languages: