Search Home : Recreation : Aviation : Events
- 1997 El Monte Air Fair: The October 1997 El Monte Air Fair. A PilotAge Photo Essay by Norm Vargas.
- Air-Britain Classic Fly-In: Annual event held at North Weald, Essex. Pictures, schedule and reports on the current and prior years.
- Airbourne: A UK airshow held in Eastbourne, a town without an airport.
- Airshow Coach Tours: Executive coach tours to United Kingdom airshows with pick ups across NW England. Contact information included.
- Airshows in Central Europe: Pictures and descriptions of current and past European airshows in either German or English.
- Armed Forces Day 2003: Lists of performers, static displays and sponsors. Includes pictures and concession details. To be held in the Comox valley.
- Avialantic: Aviation in the Mid Atlantic Area of the USA, centered in Maryland - news, attractions, events, photos, and museums.
- Aviation Week Air Show News: Coverage of the 2001 NBAA show including a complete list of all the orders taken at the show.
- Canadian Airshows 2002: Includes schedules, performers, news, galleries, and links.
- Canadian International Air Show: The site of Canada's oldest annual air show, held at the Canadian National Exhibition in Toronto, Ontario.
- Chute-Out on the Prairie: The World Powered Parachute Championship, held annually in Greenville, Illinois, USA.
- Cincinnati Lunken Air Show: Details of event including information on perfomers, static displays, programme and rules.
- Dayton Air Show: Annual airshow held in Dayton, Ohio. Details of concessions, program, schedules, maps and entry restrictions.
- Deke Slayton Airfest: Deke Slayton Airfest is an entire weekend of aviation activities. National airshow performers, military displays, NASA exhibits and astronauts all in La Crosse, Wisconsin.
- DeltaWeb Air Show Guide: An airshow calendar, arranged by region (United Kingdom, North America, Europe and the world).
- EAA Oshkosh AirVenture: Site of the world famous airshow, held annually at Oshkosh, Wisconsin, USA.
- Eagle Radio Prairie Air Shows: Annual events at Bloomington and Peoria, IL. Performers, sponsors, links, ticket information and photo gallery. [IE Required]
- Fair St. Louis: An annual celebration that includes two airshows per day. St. Louis, Missouri, USA.
- Farnborough International Airshow: An international aerospace exhibition held every other year. Features news, visitor information, events, and sponsors.
- First Flight Centennial Commission: Charged with planning activities to commemorate the centennial of the first powered flight. Newsletter, press releases, links and information on the commission and its mission.
- Flightline UK: Airshow news, previews and reviews. Includes dates of events and calendars of display teams.
- Fly98 - Air Display at Kjeller: Pictures from the Air Display at Kjeller Airfield (Fly98). You can also find a lot of facts about the planes too.
- International Air Rally: International competition measuring navigation, landing and survival skills for aeroplanes, floatplanes and helicopters. Details of route, results and pictures. Available in French and English
- Jagdgeschwader 74 Moelders Open Day: A collection of photographs taken on 20th July 1996 when the squadron celebrated its 35th Anniversary with an Open Day.
- Jane's: Paris Airshow 2001: Still images, video and editorial coverage of the show.
- Little Gransden Air & Vintage Vehicle Show: Vintage and aerobatic flying displays and vintage vehicle rally at Little Gransden airfield in Cambridgeshire. Pictures, location and program.
- London Airshow and Balloon Festival: Combined airshow and hot air balloon festival, held in London, Ontario.
- Luxembourg 2000: Details of the 12th European Hot Air Balloon Championships, held 3rd - 13th August 2000.
- MAKS Airshow International Aviation & Space Salon: Moscow International Aerospace Show in Zhukovsky, Russia.
- Malta International Airshow: Details of participants, flying displays, image gallery and facilities. Includes details of prior year events.
- Mid-South Air Show: A bi-annual show held at the Millington Municipal Airport, Tennessee, USA.
- Middle Wallop International Air Show: Aerial and static displays presented by the Army Air Corps at a historic airfield in Hampshire, United Kingdom.
- Mt. Comfort Airport - Air Show: Presents historic warbirds and performers for the benefit of the Riley Hospital for Children.
- Music in the Air: Features the London Pro Arte Orchestra accompanying a full air display Middle Wallop, Hampshire.
- National Air Tour: The National Air Tour 2003 will re-create the original National Air Tours held from 1925 through 1931. The Tours will be held in September of 2003 in celebration of the Centennial of Flight. Details of route, participants and history.
- Neptune Festival Air Show: Organized by the Navy at Naval Air Station, Oceana. Details of schedule, performers, sponsors and static displays.
- New Zealand Airshow Directory: A directory of all Airshows in New Zealand, with links to relevant sites.
- Paris Airshow: Official site of the show, held at Paris Le Bourget every other year. [Flash required]
- Portland Rose Festival: The annual Portland Rose Festival includes an airshow at Hillsboro Airport, Oregon, USA.
- RAFA Battle of Britain Airshow: The Royal Air Forces Association organises an annual airshow at Shoreham Airport on the south coast of the UK.
- Red Bull Flugtag NYC: Fearless pilots launch their hand-made flying machines off a pier and straight into the water below.
- Red Bull Flugtag USA: Event where pilots launch off a 30-foot high ramp in hand-made flying machines. Features flugtag FAQs, how to apply, rules and regulations results and contacts.
- Rochester International Airshow: Event takes place at the Greater Rochester International Airport in Rochester, New York, USA.
- Royal International Air Tatoo: The world's largest military airshow, held at RAF Fairford, Gloucestershire, UK.
- Sale Airshow 2003: Report on airshow held to celebrate 60 years of Royal Australian Airforce presence in Sale. Includes pictures.
- Salute to Veterans: A military airshow held on Memorial Day weekend at Columbia Regional Airport, Missouri, USA.
- Scramble Air Show Section: An overview of airshows around the world, organized by region and display team.
- Seoul Air Show: A bi-annual aerospace and defense exhibition, held in Seoul, Korea.
- Shepway Festival 2003: Events include flying displays, static exhibitions and displays, trade stalls and activities. Includes programme of events, travel directions, accommodation and car parking. Also features wing walking competition.
- Southern California Airshows: Directory of events.
- Southport Air Show: An annual aerobatic and military airshow held in Southport, UK.
- Stuart Air Show: Annual event featuring military and general aviation static and aerial displays. Features schedule, photo gallery, links, merchandise and advance ticket sales.
- The Air & Track Festival: Aviation and outdoor airshow and exhibition to be held in June 2005. Details of activities, sponsors, accommodation and charities benefiting from proceeds.
- The Air and Sea Show: A salute to the US military. Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA. [Flash required]
- The California International Air Show: Held in Salinas, California, USA. Details of the show, and online ticket ordering.
- The Yorkshire Airshow: Held at Elvington Airfield near York. Details of program, camping facilities, static displays and craft stores.
- UK Airshow Review: Calendar, photos and reviews of UK airshows.
- Watsonville Fly-In and Airshow: An annual Fly-In and Airshow held on Memorial Day weekend at Watsonville Municipal Airport, California, USA.
- Wichita Aviation Festival: Airshow at McConnell Air Force Base. List of events.
- Wings Over Georgia: An airshow in the middle Georgia area featuring warbirds, military, aerobatic and classic aircraft as well as static displays. Performers, program and prior year highlights.
- World Flight 2003: Airshow commemorating the first flight at Kitty Hawk to be held in May 2003. Schedule, performer information and links.
- World Flying Championships 2004: Provides information for entrants and spectators of the World Rally and Precision flying championships in Denmark.
- World Precision Flying Championships 2000: Provides information and results of the event held from 30 July to 8 August.
- World Rally Flying Championship 2003: Provides information on the event including news, pictures and results.
- Yahoo Clubs: Airshows: Airshows information club, photographs and calendar. Post information and exchange airshow information.
- Yorkshire Air Spectacular: The largest model air show in Yorkshire. Featuring large scale flying models and full size aircraft. Held at Rufforth Airfield August 25-27, 2001.
This category in other languages: