Search Home : Recreation : Aviation : Model Aviation : Radio Controlled : Airplanes : Organizations
- Australian Pattern Association: Special Interest Group covering radio control aerobatics that is recognised by the Model Aeronautical Association of Australia and affiliated with Victorian Model Aeronautical Association.
- California Radio Control Jet Association: Promoting RC jet model aviation and this site is looking for kit reviews, stories, tips, and photos so that they may be added.
- Can-Am Pylon Society: Is an organization for radio controlled pylon racing.
- Gas Turbine Builders Association: Promotes interest and assists members in the safe design, construction, and operation of home built gas turbines via member to member contact and through the regular publication of newsletters.
- Great Britain R/C Aerobatic Association: Official site for GBRCAA, the specialist body for radio control precision aerobatic model flying in Great Britain.
- IMAC - International Miniature Aerobatic Club: This site has been created to support the regional directors, chapter representatives, contest directors, and members of the International Miniature Aerobatic Club specializing in radio control scale aerobatics.
- International Miniature Aircraft Association (IMAA): Is formed for the purpose of fostering and advancing the operation of large scale radio controlled model aircraft in a setting where informality and safety of operations prevail.
- JPO District IV RC Jet News: Keep up to date with the RC Jet happenings and folks in (AMA) District IV.
- Jet Pilot's Organization: Was founded to promote and advance ducted fan and turbine powered technology for the sport, recreation, and fellowship, of those individuals interested in the design, construction, and flight of jet powered model aircraft.
- Jets Over Mid-America: Official web site of District 6 of the Jet Pilots Organization (JPO) which is a SIG of RC Jet Pilot interests to the AMA.
- National Association Of Scale Aeromodelers: Was created to encourage, promote, and advance all phases of scale aeromodeling.
- National Miniature Pylon Racing Association: Providing for the exchange of worthwhile ideas with regard to the construction and flying of radio controlled model racing aircraft.
- National Society of Radio Controlled Aerobatics (NSRCA): Is the AMA recognized special interest `group` for RC Precision Aerobatics Pattern competition.
- North East Pylon Racing Organization: NEPRO is located in the north eastern United States and is dedicated to the advancement of competition radio control pylon racing.
- OLAP aeromodelisme: RC model aviation association in south of France.
- Quarter Scale Association of America: Q.S.A.A., with members and chapters all over the United States, Canada and the world, is dedicated to excellence in modeling and the promotion of the hobby.
- R/C Combat Association: Good site for everything about radio controlled model airplane combat flying.
- Radio Control Air Combat Western Australia: Unofficial governing body combat reports, pictures, forums, kits, competitions, and related links.
- Radio Control Hobby Trade Association: RCHTA coordinates the common efforts of related associations and providing for the communication, exposure, education, and development of the model hobby industry.
- Remote Control Aerial Photography Association: Association provides operational safety guidelines, best business practices, networking information, and new technology information.
- Senior Pattern Association: The SPA site has information about flying Pattern in the old 60s and 70s way. The SPA is designed for all age groups.
- Society of Antique Modelers: Information about flying Antique model aircraft and ideas, inspiration, and new friends among our modelers, young and young at heart.
- Southern Scale Warbirds: Association dedicated to pilots, builders, and enthusiasts of RC WWII giant scale warbird model airplanes.
- The British Electric Flight Association: Formed in early 1990 in order to encourage and further all aspects of electric model flight in the British Isles and elsewhere.
- The Small Model Association: Information on and support of small RC model aircraft flying.
- US Scale Masters Association: Committed to the development and growth of scale aircraft modeling, by bringing people together to have fun while focusing on scale realism, competition, and sportsmanship for the enjoyment of all.
- Unlimited Scale Racing Association: Is a non-profit member association founded to provide the vision and leadership to represent giant scale air racing in a professional and organized manner while representing the best interest of its members and the sport.
- World Miniature Warbird Association: An organization dedicated to building and flying RC models built after the designs of the many aircraft used for combat and defense around the world.
- World Miniature Warbird Association - Sweden: A friendship organization about flying RC models of aircraft that have been in combat.