Search Home : Recreation : Aviation : Organizations
- A O Shack: The official club of the Association of Aviation Ordnancemen, a club for people who work or have worked with aviation ordnance in the US Navy, Marines, Air Force, and Army.
- Air Care Alliance: A non-profit umbrella organization listing all known charitable air transport organizations whose volunteers fly needy patients, organs for transplant, and disaster relief supplies and who also perform other missions of service using aircraft.
- Alaska Airmen's Association: Dedicated to preserving and promoting aviation in the "Last Frontier".
- Army Air Forces Historical Association: Formed in 1993, based in northern New Jersey, a historical and educational non-profit organization. The association participates in air shows, historical retrospect's, educational programs and seminars providing static displays of World War II Army Air Forces memorabilia.
- Aviation Association of New Hampshire: An Association of aviators that live, or fly, in New Hampshire.
- Beagle Pup and Bulldog Club: Non-profit organization promoting the continuing airworthiness of these classic British aircraft and linking owners, pilots and enthusiasts. News, history, technical information and events.
- Berry Field Composite Squadron: Located in Nashville, Tennessee. Learn all about the CAP, the squadron's history, latest news and events, and listing of staff and cadets.
- British Rotorcraft Association: Represents recreational flying in gyroplanes and autogyros. Contacts, schools, instructors and links.
- California Pilots Association: Public benefit corporation formed to save California's airfields. Information on office bearers, member organizations and business partners.
- DCPilots-L: Email discussion group, airport photo directory, calendar and practical links for general aviation in the greater Washington DC Region.
- Duke of Brabant Air Force: Aviation enthusiasts' association with a particular interest in historical aircraft.
- General Aviation Awareness Council: Explaining, promoting and protecting general aviation in the UK.
- I Fly America Online: Comprehensive aviation association for flyers and enthusiasts providing information on safety, destinations, air shows.
- International Wheelchair Aviators: A worldwide organization of disabled and able bodied pilots promoting aviation amongst disabled people. Details of fly-ins, newsletter and membership.
- Looking Skyward: Non profit organization raising donations to sponsor young adults to get involved in aviation. News and details of projects and founders.
- Malibu Mirage Owners and Pilots Association: Represents Malibu, Mirage, Meridian and Jetprop owners world wide.
- National Association of Flight Instructors: Association providing information for flight instructors. Provides listings of instructors.
- Partners at Solberg: Non-profit organization informs residents how general aviation benefits the community. News, event schedules, membership details and FAQs.
- Piper Apache Club: Contains information on used, new and reconditioned parts, member forums, monthly newsletter and articles.
- Popular Flying Association - Bristol Strut: This `group` actively promotes sport aviation of all kinds, and encourages home-building and `group` ownership to keep recreational flying affordable. Includes a monthly newsletter.
- Recreational Aircraft Association: A non-profit Canadian organization which promotes recreational aviation by offering its members information and support for construction, restoration and flying of light aircraft safely.
- Socata TB Users Group: Dedicated to owners and others with an interest in the Caribbean series of EADS Socata aircraft. Stories, news, events, member information and technical data.
- Solent Aviation Society: Providing an aviation magazine for aviation enthusiasts. News, events, photograph gallery, jokes, items for sale, and contact details.
- Sport Aircraft Association New Zealand Inc: A non-profit organization devoted to promoting and assisting the private aircraft builder and flier in New Zealand. Provides list of local chapters, dates of events and a trading section.
- Sport Aviation Association: Forum, magazine, archive, history, links to member pages, aircraft, products, government, newsletters, museums, publications, air shows and fly ins.
- Stephen M. Price Foundation: Provides scholarships in the areas of flight training and aviation maintenance and repair; details on programs, news and the board of directors.
- The Airship Association: Established in 1971, it is the only world-wide body catering solely to people interested in powered lighter-than-air aviation.
- The British Aerobatic Association: Governing body and organizer of aerobatic competitions in the UK. Provides detail of membership, events, contests and procedures for power and glider aerobatic pilots and judges.
This category in other languages: