Search Home : Recreation : Boating : Associations
- Capital City Yacht Club: Includes club events, history, membership, forums, and links. The primary mission of the club is fun. Located in Sacramento, California.
- Castlegate Marine Club: Boating enthusiasts of the River Tees in the North East of England. Includes information about the club, history, photos, boating humor, and forum.
- Chagrin Lagoons Yacht Club: Located in Eastlake, Ohio on the shores of Lake Erie. Includes club history, photos, forms, membership information, directions, racing and fleet results, news, and facilities.
- Cheoy Lee Association: For owners of Cheoy Lee sail and power boats. Listing of models produced, owners, history of company and restoration issues.
- Chichester Yacht Club: UK club in Chichester Harbor with social, educational and sailing programs for dinghy and yacht sailing and motorboat cruising.
- Ford Yacht Club: Power and sailboat club located on Grosse Ile, Michigan, northwest Lake Erie.
- Harraseeket Yacht Club: Primary purpose is to encourage and promote the sport of boating and the science of seamanship and navigation. Located in Freeport, Maine.
- Inter Lake Yachting Association: Purpose is the protection and promotion of the interests of both power and sail boat owners and water sports fans in the enjoyment of their sport.
- International Burgee Registry: Provides a public record of a yacht club's burgee copyright. Expired copyrights can be renewed for an additional 95 years.
- International Hydrofoil Society: An all volunteer, not-for-profit organization of and for people who design, build, operate, or simply are interested in commercial, military, research, or recreational hydrofoils of any size, power or sail.
- Marine Retailers Association of America: Represents boat dealers, marina operators, and marine retailers. Membership benefits include educational opportunities, cost-saving programs, and monthly publications.
- Multnomah Channel Yacht Club: MCYC is a boat club with a private moorage near Scappoose, Oregon and promotes safe, environmentally friendly boating and the social aspects that go with such fun.
- National Boat Owners Association: Offers members a variety of services including towing assistance programs, boating insurance and equipment and charts.
- National Community Boats Association: National waterways charity promoting and supporting voluntary and local authority projects. Organization provides access to the UK and European inland waterways for a wide range of community groups.
- Perth Flying Squadron Yacht Club: For both sail and power boat owners. Includes information about the club, calendar of events, newsletter, and facility details. Located near Perth, Western Australia.
- Savin Hill Yacht Club: Yachting association dedicated to the advancement of all facets of boating in Boston. Established in 1875 and includes historical information and pictures.
- Southern California Marine Association: The SCMA is a non-profit trade organization dedicated to promoting recreational boating in Southern California.
- Venice Yacht Club: Information about the private yacht club located right on the Intracoastal Waterway and the Gulf of Mexico in Venice, Florida.
- Western Reserve Yacht Club: Includes information about the club based on the Grand River in Eastlake, Ohio.
This category in other languages: