Search Home : Recreation : Boating : Sailing : Clubs : College and University
- Amherst College Sailing Club: For beginners and those who wish to compete in regattas. Contains schedule, and photos.
- Bates College Sailing Team: An informational site designed to tell people about the sailing program at Bates and provide up to date inforomation.
- Brighton and Sussex University Sailing: Includes dinghy sailing, yachting, socials, news, club diary, and club photos.
- Brown University Sailing Club: Founded in 1896, it is one of the oldest established organizations at the University. It is also one of the most active, with sailing seven days a week in season.
- Dartmouth Sailing: This sailing team is a nationally ranked, highly competitive, varsity team. Learn all about its history and available programs.
- George Washington U - MBA Sailing Team: Open to all MBA students, faculty and alumni at GWU. Hosts the Annual Colonial Cup MBA Regatta.
- George Washington University Sailing Club: This club is for both recreational and competitive sailors.
- Harvey Mudd College Sailing Club: Open to all students currently enrolled in Harvey Mudd College. Faculty, staff, and HMC Alumni are also welcome. The school sails Shields in Newport Beach, CA.
- Hoofer Sailing Club: Sailing and windsurfing club at University of Wisconsin - Madison.
- Indiana University-Purdue University Sailing: The IUPUI sailing team is devoted to collegiate one-design sailboat racing.
- Keele University Sailing and Windsurfing Club: Information and pictures about Keele University Sailing
- MIT Sailing: Boasts its fourth fleet of Techs, as well as a wide variety of other craft. Site provides calendar, links, picture gallery, and general information about the team, sailing, and getting sailing lessons.
- Naval Postgraduate School Sailing Association: NPSSA was founded in 1970 for the purpose of practicing and learning the art of sailing. Based in Monterey, California.
- North Carolina State Sailing Club: Provides certification details, bylaws, directions to Lake Wheeler, related links, a racing schedule, listing of its fleet, and a calendar of events.
- Old Dominion University Sailing: Official site of the Monarchs with a calendar of upcoming competitions, past results, a roster of participants, championship information and rankings.
- Princeton University Sailing Team: A student-run club-varsity team, twenty-five members strong, with a fleet of 12 Flying Juniors (doublehanded, high-performance racing dinghies).
- Purdue Sailing Club: Contains pictures, maps, news items, a calendar of events, officers listing, related links and past results.
- South Atlantic Intercollegiate Sailing Association: The present status of SAISA within ICYRA/NA is that of a regular member, entitling its members to compete in all championship events sponsored by the national organization.
- Stanford Sailing: Home of the Stanford Varsity Sailing Team and Stanford Sailing Center.
- Strathclyde University Sailing Teams: Team member details, news, race reports, photos and contact details.
- Texas A&M Sailing Team: The team existed at A&M for 20 years as part of the sailing club, and in 1990 separated to become part of the Recreational Sports Program.
- The College of Charleston Sailing Team: In 1986 the team won both the Intercollegiate Dinghy National Championship, and the Leonard B. Fowle trophy, awarded annually to the best overall sailing team in the nation.
- The Intercollegiate Yacht Racing Association: The ICYRA is the governing authority for sailing competition at colleges and universities throughout the United States, and in some parts of Canada.
- The University of Texas Sailing Team: This is the home page for the University of Texas Sailing Team, a competitive club sport based at UT-Austin.
- The University of Vermont Sailing Team: Current news and information about the team including, schedules, results and photographs.
- UC Irvine Intercollegiate Sailing Team: Six Intercollegiate National Championships, countless Pacific Coast Championships, and 43 All-Americans. Co-ed Varsity Athletics sport established at UCI in 1965.
- UCISA-University of California Irvine Sailing Association: UCI Students, faculty, staff and UC alumni - racing, cruising, Newport Harbor and the local coast. Fleets include Shields, Lidos and FJ's.
- USNA Sailing: Midshipmen sailing programs at the U.S. Naval Academy including both competition and professional development (Command Seamanship Training Squadron and P-100 Plebe Summer Sailing).
- University of Georgia Sailing Club: Currently building a fleet at Lake Lanier Sailing Club, and in the long run, forming the basis for an Intercollegiate Sailing Club that will race in the SAISA division of the ICYRA.
- University of Iowa Sailing: Information about the teaching and racing programs available at the University.
- University of Michigan Sailing Club: Teaches and practices the art of sailing in southeastern Michigan. Membership open to the community.
- University of Rhode Island Sailing Team: Provides introduction to the team, schedule, results, and photo gallery.
- University of Surrey Sailing Club: USSC is active in both sailing and social events, sailing Laser 2's at Datchet Water Sailing Club (on a reservoir).
- Washington Yacht Club: University of Washington. Offers sailing lessons, club events calendar, member home pages, newsletter and crew information.
- Wheaton College Sailing Team: Includes basic team information, schedule, news, and results. Based in Norton, Massachusetts.
- Wits Yacht Club: Offers news, contact information, regattas, and photos of the boats.