Search Home : Recreation : Boating : Sailing : Clubs : Oceania
- 18 Footers League: Representative body of the International 18ft Skiff Association.
- Albert Park Yacht Club: Located in Melbourne, Australia. Our website includes information on training, membership, events and classes sailed.
- Albert Sailing Club: Located in Melbourne, Australia. Includes information on upcoming events, membership, photos and the classes sailed.
- Avalon Sailing Club: A family-oriented sailing club located on Sydney's northern beaches, offering both centreboard and keel boat sailing year round.
- Canberra Yacht Club: Founded in 1959 as a focus for people from the Australian Capital Territory and surrounding regions who enjoy sailing. Based in Yarralumla, Australia.
- Connell's Point Sailing Club: Located on the Georges River, in Sydney's southern suburbs. Club members sail regularly throughout the year, with races on Saturday afternoons, and the sailing school held in the mornings. CPSC hosts the Flying 11, and Manly Junior classes, as well as the NS14's, Lasers, Herons and Sabres.
- Darwin Sailing Club: Darwin Sailing Club located in the Northern Territory of Australia.
- Evans Bay Yacht and Motor Boat Club: Offer learn to sail, boat storage, and lift out services as well as racing and social activities for members. Wellington.
- Gippsland Lakes Yacht Club: Sailing club located in Paynesville, Victoria, Australia. Information for members and visitors.
- Hillarys Yacht Club: Located Hillarys Marina, 15nm north of Fremantle. Includes Club Calendar, contact details and photos.
- Horowhenua Sailing Club: Small family-oriented sailing club on Lake Horowhenua, New Zealand. Sails Optimists, P Class, Starling, Sunburst, Phoenix, Laser, Paper Tigers, and Trailer Sailers.
- Indented Head Yacht Club: Indented Head Yacht Club is located along the Southern Coast of Port Phillip Bay, Victoria, Australia. The club is an off-the-beach dinghy club.
- Lauderdale Yacht Club Tasmania: Tasmanian catamaran sailing club, we sail nacra, cobra, A class, windrush, maricat, hobie catamarans. we are also a host for sobot class. Our club is family orinetated, and all are welcome.
- Lysterfield Sailing Club: Located in SE Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Offers racing in monohulls and catamarans. Also history, boat list, training, calendar, and photos.
- Middle Harbour Amateur Sailing Club: Located on Sydney Harbour in close proximity to the northern beaches, with Laser sailing from September to May, and races held on Sunday afternoons.
- Middle Harbour Yacht Club: Contains membership information, sailing information, training and social activities, and club news.
- Milford Cruising Club: Cruises, sails, and races on the Hauraki Gulf, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Mooloolaba Radio Yacht Club.: A radio control yacht club on Queensland's Sunshine Coast. Specializes in the International One Metre Class. Contacts and Dates included.
- Mooloolaba Yacht Club: Situated on the Sunshine Coast (Queensland, Australia), the club has a marina and brokerage onsite. It also has restaurant and bar facilities for functions and dining.
- Mordialloc Sailing Club: Off the beach sailing club located in Melbourne. Information on classes sailed, calendar of regattas and regular sailing, race results, photos and the club newsletter.
- Multihull Yacht Club of Queensland: Organises races in Moreton Bay and the Queensland coast. Offers pictures, news, and events.
- Over The Reef Yacht Club: Contains calendar, boating resources, and membership information.
- Palm Beach Sailing Club: Catamaran sailing club situated in Pittwater, Palm Beach, NSW
- Parkdale Yacht Club: Located on Port Phillip Bay, Melbourne, Australia.
- Ponsonby Cruising Club: Situated in Auckland, New Zealand. It hosts sailing and racing for keelboats, classic yachts, mullet boats, and has a sailing school.
- Port Adelaide Sailing Club: Founded 1897, PASC has a large multi-class keelboat fleet. PASC also contributes to Sailability, catering for disabled sailors.
- Port Melbourne Yacht Club: Located in Port Melbourne, Victoria. Has regular training and racing. Home of the Jolly Boat.
- Redcliffe Peninsula Yacht Club: Located in Queensland, Australia. Includes race calendar, events, crew lists, boats for sale and a photo gallery.
- Royal New Zealand Yacht Squadron: New Zealand's major sailing club, and home of the America's Cup. Yacht racing results, merchandise and upcoming keelboat racing, cruising and motor launch events are included in this site.
- Sugarloaf Sailing Club: Located in Melbourne's outer eastern suburbs. Includes information on the classes sailed and contact information.
- Tamar Yacht Club Inc.: Family club located in Launceston, Tasmania. Features historical photos and details of activities.
- Waikawa Boating Club: Based in the Queen Charlotte Sounds in the Waikawa Marina, Picton, South Island, New Zealand. Dedicated to yacht and launch cruising, and keeler and trailer racing.