Search Home : Recreation : Boating : Sailing : Disabled
- Access Dinghy Sailing Association: Australian foundation promoting the Access Dinghy and regattas for able bodied and disabled alike to compete equally.
- Accessible Sailing Adventures: Provides wheelchair accessible tall ship sailing voyages for disabled children and their families.
- Blind Sailing: Sailing for the blind and vision impaired in New Zealand, racing, cruising,international competition
- Blind Sailing International: Organization for internationally coordinating activities and information for visually impaired sailors.
- Chesapeake Region Accessible Boating: Sailing program for persons with disabilities and their families to access Chesapeake Bay from Annapolis, Maryland's Sandy Point State Park.
- Disabled Sailing Association of Alberta: Sail, learn or volunteer as Sailing Companion with others using a specially designed Martin 16 in Calgary.
- Disabled Sailing Association of British Columbia: Provides disabled persons with the opportunity to leave their restrictions behind and participate in an exciting outdoor sport.
- Disabled Sailing Association of Ontario: Dedicated to providing people who have mobility impairments with the opportunity to learn about and enjoy sailing.
- East Anglian Sailing Trust: East Anglian Sailing Trust, located at Levington, Ipswich provides sailing for less able people.
- ISAF Disabled Sailing Information: Links to regattas, sailing manuals, boat classes, and other relevant information, including associations and clubs; maintained by the International Sailing Federation.
- Inventure: Trevor Jones' attempt to be the first quadraplegic to sail around the world. Inventure, his wing powered trimaran, has been especially adapted for the challenge. Includes status, profile, information about the Inventure, news, and crew.
- Irish Disabled Sailing Association: Membership and costs, descriptions of boats for the disabled, newsletter and events updates, and the basics of paralympic sailing from this instructional organization.
- Jubilee Sailing Trust: Sponsors adventure sailing holidays for able-bodied and disabled people; with information about the ships, news, and events calendars.
- Longford Offshore Sailing Associates: Promotes sea sailing for people with disabilities in an integrated crew of ablebodied and disabled sailors.
- Mariners of Bewl: Supports and encourages the integration of disabled people with able bodied people through the medium and enjoyment of sailing.
- Mobility Cup Races: International regatta for disabled sailors using Martin 16 boats. Sponsored by PCYC and AQVA. Held in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
- Northampton Sailability: Details of the range of activities and equipment available for disabled people to enjoy dinghy sailing at Pitsford Reservoir, Brixworth, Northampton, UK.
- Sailing Alternatives: Providing instruction, environment and support for disabled and able-bodied individuals to experience the thrills of sailing - in Florida.
- Sailing Web: Provides information about facilities and clubs which provide and support disabled sailing.
- Sailing Web - Options for Sailors with Disabilities: International lists of accessible sailboat designs, sailing clubs, and regattas, for the disabled.
- Sailing for the Disabled: Registered sailing charity based in the United Kingdom.
- Sailors With Special Needs: Promoting sailing to persons with disabilities. Information on training, education and access to sailing facilities.
- San Francisco Bay Area Association of Disabled Sailors: Outdoors disabled sailing sports, cruising, racing, daysailing and Dog Days Regatta.
- Shake-a-Leg: Programs, news, contacts and online videos from this Rhode Island `group` that supports sailing for individuals with spinal cord injuries and related nervous system disorders.
- The Inventure Trust: 17.5 metre Wingsail trimaran adapted for independent access and control by tetraplegics. UK based but sailing warmer waters in season. Information on sailing opportunities and cruises.
- The White Buffalo Racing Team: Learn about the crew preparing for single-handed Paralympic sailing in the 2.4 Metre Class at the 2004 games in Athens, Greece. Includes sponsors, needs, donations, crew, history, schedule, and photos.
- Victory 21 Sailboat disAbled Sailing: Discourse on why the Victory 21 is a good boat to adapt for disabled sailing needs.
- Wheelchair Accessible Yachts: Providing real sailing for all types of disabilities including wheelchair users.
- Wheelchair Sailing: Provides and supports accessible sailing voyages in Florida.
- Y Knot Sailing Association: Offers supervised clinics on adapted boats in Lake George, New York. Includes information about the association, boats details, photos, calendar, fund raisers, clinics, message forums, newsletter, member information, and related links.