Search Home : Recreation : Boating : Sailing
- About.com: Sailing: Resource of sailing articles and links.
- Allexperts Sailing: Volunteer experts answer your questions about seamanship, navigation, sailing, and trip planning.
- American Sail Racing Wallpaper: Full-screen photos of racing sailboats for your PC. Wallpaper and screen saver.
- Antica - Sailing Expeditions: Expedition from Europe through Cape Horn to Alaska. Pictures, reports and map. Site in English and Polish versions.
- Blue Water Rallies: Organisers of long-distance cruising events.
- Canoe Sailing: Information on this form of lake sailing, including diagrams, construction tips, and links.
- Canoeing Under Sail: Written by Maurice D. Wilt, this chapter is included in Edwin J. Schoettle's classic 'Sailing Craft' and is a historical summary of the decked sailing canoe.
- Carl's Sailing Calculator: Calculate the various figures of merit for any sailboat. Graphically compare any two boats out of about 600 listed. Search the database for boats matching your chosen criteria.
- Cruise the Sea of Cortez: Guide to sailing, cruising and scuba diving Mexico's Sea of Cortez, also known as the Gulf of California.
- Cruiser Log: Cruising yachts around the world. Yacht positions, sailing narratives, m/m radio nets, crew finder, forum, classifieds, cruising books, weather and cruising links.
- Guide to Sailing and Cruising Stories: Collection of personal accounts by sail and motor boat cruisers.
- MadforSailing: Competitive sailor's guide to weather, regattas, and resources on the web including news and race results.
- Noonsite: Features essential information to sailors planning an offshore voyage including information on clearance formalities, visa requirements, fees, weather, special events and other facts needed by visiting sailors. Also listed are repair facilities and marine and shore services.
- Ocean Odyssey: Seeking sponsors for their circumnavigation of the world.
- Pacific Offshore Rigging: Provides sailboat rigging for the offshore cruiser in San Diego. Includes sailing glossary, seamanship test, morse code, signal flags, 2-letter signals, solo circumnavigators, nautical quiz, and links.
- Pocket Cruisers: Resource for pocket cruiser owners. Includes links, message board, classifieds, tips for buying and selling, and articles.
- Red Wing Racing: A classic yacht sailing events business, offering standard and custom hospitality packages with a restored, matched charter fleet of ten 1938 Redwing yachts. Includes company information, Redwing history, event planning services, news, club sailing for the Lake Yard Club, and links. Located in Dorset, England.
- Sail Miami: Bilingual site about boating, sailing and fishing in South Florida, with information on charters, racing, crew information, marinas, maps, anchorages, and water sports.
- SailOnLine: Insights and chartering tips for charterers and charter boat buyers and owners. Gives advice on how to charter at a discount, provides authentic cruising logs, a free section to buy/sell unused owner's time, and related links.
- SailboatOwners.com: A gateway to specialty web sites for Catalina, Hunter, MacGregor, O'Day, and Beneteau owners, as well as discussion forums, advice, owner reviews and photos, accessories, and boats for sale.
- Sailboating.com: Sailing information including events, vacation destinations, an online library, and a directory of products and dealers around the world.
- Sailing Info Centre: Sailing and yachting articles to help you sail your yacht or sailboat faster and safer. All kinds of sailing tips and hints, with a slight bias towards dinghy and centreboard sailing.
- Sailing News - Topix.net: News on sailing continually updated from thousands of sources around the net.
- Sailthebay.com: Promoting sailing on the Chesapeake Bay. Online crew calls, classifieds, a searchable bookstore and article database.
- Savannah Sailing Online: Provide sailing information, schedules, and regatta notices for Savannah, Georgia.
- Searoom: All about coastal, offshore and bluewater yachting. Forum discussions. Free classified ads.
- Shining Sea Foundation: Organization working to build a replica of the American clipper the Shining Sea, and to create a monument to Mary Ann Patten, first woman to captain a ship.
- Skandia Life Cowes Week: Results, news, statistics, chat, and live video of the annual regatta at Cowes, UK.
- Southwest by South Sailing News: Provides information on sailing including news and events, weather updates for sailors, Volvo Ocean Race information, maritime history, and crew lists. Ports of Houston and Tampa updated throughout day.
- Techsail: Sailing yacht performance analysis software.
- The Yachting Coach: A forum for coaches to discuss boats and boating. Free registration required.
- Tides, Heights and Streams: Comprehensive, illustrated boating reference related to changing water levels due to the tides.
- Victoria 18 Sailboat Forum: Victoria 16, 17, 18 and McVay Minuet and Bluenose support forum. Repairs, for sale, history and technical data.
- Yachting Online: Portal for the professional boating world. News about the America's cup and the Louis Vuitton Cup.
- Yachting in Russia: The All Russia's sailing federation, sports, yachts, official information, clubs, teams, races, cruising, charter, around alone, www-boards, weather, publications...
This category in other languages: