Search Home : Recreation : Camps : Equestrian
- A Horseback Riding Camp: Learn to ride English, Western, Drill Team, Survival in our 5 day horseback riding camp in western New York. Your own assigned horse for one week of caring, learning, and sharing.
- Aspengrove Equestrian Academy: Offers camps for children, adults, and families, with instruction for beginners through advanced riders in theory, flat work, jumping, and dressage. Located in Vernon, British Columbia, Canada. Includes photos, schedule, rates, daily agenda, testimonials, and registration forms.
- Bates Bar J Ranch: Working ranch in Cochrane, Alberta, Canada runs camp for 8-15 year olds in July and August and is available for `group` rental the rest of the year. Photos, sample daily schedule, dates, rates, registration form, and rental information.
- C-Bar Stables, Inc.: Day and overnight Christian summer riding camps in Texas.
- Camp Catherine Equestrian Education: Southern Vermont camp for horse loving girls ages 9 to 15. Unique family style community for campers. 90 acre campus. Focus is on the rider's abilities and horse interests.
- Camp Jewell YMCA: Located in Connecticut, Camp Jewell offers a special ranch camp just for teens aged 12-15. First half of each day is spent learning Western riding with a rodeo for parents the last day of each session. Two-week long sessions, bunkhouse accommodations.
- Camp Winding Gap: Riding camp for boys and girls ages 6 through 14, located in the mountains of North Carolina.
- Can Do It Farm: Summer riding camp for girls in Ashtabula, Ohio.
- Canopy Trails Horse Farm: Summer camp programs including day camps and a 1-week overnight camp session in Tallahassee, Florida.
- Cedar Lodge Summer Camp: A wonderful place where your child can learn to ride horses and develop friends for life. Offers one to eight week long stays. Located in Southwestern Michigan.
- Circle R Ranch: Summer riding camp located in Minnesota. Open to campers ages 7 to 16. 600-plus acre working ranch.
- Foothills Farm: Located in northern Ontario. Offers summer riding camps with swimming and other recreational activities. All activities are fully supervised and safety is stressed.
- Forest Hill Farms Riding Camps: Offers day camp for ages 7 and up; overnight camp and cowboy camp for ages 10 to 17. Teaches both Western and English riding. Located in Muscatine, Iowa. Photos, FAQ, daily schedule, and registration form.
- Holiquin Riding Center: A full-service horseback riding facility in southern Pennsylvania offering hunt seat lessons, summer camp, horseshows and a leasing program.
- International Riding Camp: Summer riding camp for girls ages 6 to 17 in Greenfield Park, New York. Ponies, horses, jumping, polo, foxhunting, and dressage. Offers special riding trips, mother/daughter week, and enrollment applications. Ponies, horses, jumping, polo, foxhunting, and dressage.
- Meadow Vue Ranch: A working ranch in Southeastern Idaho overlooking Henry's Lake, offering summer programs for boys and girls ages nine through eighteen. Live on a real ranch and ride horses, handle cattle, learn western horsemanship, horse care and safety.
- Merry Mount Riding and Training Center: Day and overnight camps for beginner to advanced riders offers instruction in basics, jumping, dressage, and stable management. Located in Martinsburg, West Virginia. Photos, directions, dates, rates, and contact information.
- New Meadow Riding Camp: Overnight riding camp in Virginia's Shenandoah Valley where girls 10 to 16 can achieve their riding goals safely in a family atmosphere.
- Palm Valley Ranch: Spring and summer Christian riding camp for children ages 7 to 15 in north Florida.
- Quiet Place Stables Riding Camp: Residential riding camp for boys and girls, ages 8 to 15. Have fun while learning complete horse care, safe riding and enjoy traditional camp activities on 100 acres in Central Ontario.
- Roads End Farm Horsemanship Camp: Small, non-competitive camp for 8-16 year old girls who love horses and the outdoors. Located on a working family horse farm in Chesterfield, New Hampshire. Includes photos, staff profiles, program details, dates, fees, and contact information.
- Rocking Triple J Ranch: Offers youth horse day camp for kids 6-12 and overnight camp for kids 13-17. Located in Edwards, Colorado. Photos, dates, rates, and online registration.
- SJ Ranch: A family run riding camp in Tolland County Connecticut for girls aged 7 to 15. 100 acres of woods and streams with miles of peaceful trails, as well as complete facilities for our young riders to enjoy.
- Shady Grove Equestrian Camp: Five-day summer camps for girls ages 8-12, focusing on horsemanship safety, ground handling, grooming, and riding. Located in Keller, Texas. Includes photos, dates, and rates.
- Smoke Run Farm, Equestrian Center: Located in Stony Brook, New York. We offer riding instruction, boarding and host the Stony Brook Inter-collegiate team. We offer a summer camp for children of all ages.
- Sonshine Valley Ranch: Christian equestrian camp in Wisconsin. Camping, hiking, campfires, soccer, archery, kickball, volleyball, skits, and lots of fun and games.
- Sprucelands Equestrian Center: Skills-oriented New York state residential summer camp for boys and girls ages 6 to 17, focused on safe horse care, English riding and trails.
- The Hollows Camp: A riding camp in Canada with over 12 other camp activities. Located one hour north of Toronto, Ontario on 187 private acres with a private lake.
- The Ranch Lake Placid: Western and English riding adventures in an extended family environment targeted to horse minded girls with dreams of the old west. New York.