Search Home : Recreation : Collecting : Food and Drink Related
- Ann & Andy Illy Collection: A gallery of Illy Collection espresso and cappuccino cups, with photographs, guestbook, discussion forum, and selected cups for sale.
- Asian Coca-Cola Cans: Asian soda cans, beer cans, bottle caps, and other miniature bottles, with images and links.
- CC International Ltd.: An international organization for collectors of Campbell's Soup and other Campbell items. With image archive, convention information, message board.
- Chewing Gum Wrappers: Valery Nosal, a Russian collector, displays a large collection of chewing-gum wrappers from around the world, with links to related sites. English and Russian translations.
- Cigarette Packs Collection: Collection of cigarette packs from worldwide (both full and empty) with a lot of beautiful pictures, a guest book and a link page to other collectors sites.
- Collecting Tin and Graniteware Measures: Some photographs and history about the manufacturers of tin and graniteware measures used in general stores in Canada from the late 1800s until the mid 1900s.
- Coon Chicken Inn: Some history about the founder of this restaurant chain, with some information about Black memorabilia of the early 20th century.
- Doughboy and Sprout Collector Page: Information about collecting doughboy and sprout advertising items.
- Doughfan.com: The definitive guide for Pillsbury doughboy collectibles. Contains links, photos, and an interactive message forum.
- Illy & Amici Collection site: Information about Illy and Amici espresso cups, with photographs of the collection, a trade/want list, and links page.
- Lolly Sticks: A Danish collector exhibits his collection of lolly sticks. Guinness Book record holder(2002).
- Online Museum of Shopping Lists: A growing collection of discarded shopping lists (found in supermarket trolleys). All manner of handwriting, spelling, and notepaper. A glimpse into the personal wants and needs of total strangers.
- Pillsbury Doughboy Photo Album: Photographs of Doughboy items in a personal collection.
- Sardine King: Collector page featuring vintage California sardine can labels with many photos. Includes gallery, history, and contact information.
- SoBeStuFF!: For collectors and traders of SoBe beverage caps. A list of SoBe caps, flavors, and related links.
- Speas Vinegar Collectors: Information about the company, with photographs of numerous items the company produced.
- Super Hero Food: An online museum featuring a collection of comic book and super hero related food products.
- The Condiment Packet Museum: Gallery of assorted condiment packets from hundreds of restaurants: ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise and many other items.
- The Imaginary World/ Tick Tock Archives: A collection of a variety of food and drink packages and toy premiums from the 1950s through the 1970s.
- The Museum of Beverage Containers and Advertising: Over 36,000 cans and bottles displayed of soda, beer cans, bottles, and advertising items.
- The Potted Meat Museum: A large and diverse collection of various meats in cans. Includes exotic meats and international selections, with photographs, a history, and links to related sites.
- The Stove Collector: For users and collectors of camping stoves of all kinds, from antique kerosene burners to modern multifuel models. Features a database of over 130 different brands, with some photographs.
This category in other languages: